OMG Greg Valentino

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » OMG Greg Valentino
RampageOwnedYou
11/20/08 7:24:30PM
I just saw this today for this first time, and couldnt believe this.

I guess people have heard of this guy way before me, I must say, I almost puked when i saw his biceps.
WOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBBWMRRWOrM&feature=related
juanez13
11/20/08 8:07:07PM
yea I've seen the whole documentary a couple times.
RampageOwnedYou
11/20/08 10:33:54PM
Yeah, my jaw was on the floor when i watched this.
I never could imagine this happening to anyone body.

You got a link to the whole documentary?

thanks if so.
grappler0000
11/21/08 1:07:26AM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

Yeah, my jaw was on the floor when i watched this.
I never could imagine this happening to anyone body.

You got a link to the whole documentary?

thanks if so.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
cmill21
11/21/08 1:16:35AM
My qustion...Who the hell think that looks good? Why would you even strive for that?
MMAcca
11/21/08 1:19:32AM
grappler0000
11/21/08 1:25:46AM

Posted by cmill21

My qustion...Who the hell think that looks good? Why would you even strive for that?

If I remember correctly, he says it's a Napoleon Complex and he's aware that nobody finds it attractive.
cmb19932
11/21/08 7:07:54AM

i think it looks bad ass as hell i mean i wouldnt do it but it looks really cool
MMAcca
11/21/08 8:34:07AM

Posted by cmb19932

i think it looks bad ass as hell i mean i wouldnt do it but it looks really cool

RampageOwnedYou
11/21/08 5:38:51PM
thanks grappler.
tried to prop again, but i must prop you too much. Its making me spread MAD love before getting you
casey64
11/22/08 12:56:51PM
I love lifting weights and love getting bigger but when shit like this happens its a whole different story, I would hate to walk on the streets knowing that everyone knows my arms are fake and exploded, just my opinion, people that take steroids put a bad look on any thing from football, to mma, to bodybuilding.JMO
Jackelope
11/22/08 4:58:47PM

Posted by casey64

I love lifting weights and love getting bigger but when shit like this happens its a whole different story, I would hate to walk on the streets knowing that everyone knows my arms are fake and exploded, just my opinion, people that take steroids put a bad look on any thing from football, to mma, to bodybuilding.JMO

Not dissing on your opinion at all here. Believe me, I agree with you.

The thing is that a lot of these guys who spend a ton of time in gyms are so exposed to the rampant use of steroids that it almost seems like it's only a matter of time until they use themselves. It's got to be so frustrating to work so hard and then see a guy get the same results in less than half the time. Plus, once you hit those peaks its so hard to get over some of them that it's an easy way out.

I guess I'm a bit more sympathetic about steroids than most people. It's just sad that they are so rampant in our society and it's a drug that the public has largely turned a blind eye toward. I mean, honestly- go ask any drug enforcement officer out there and most of them couldn't tell you the first thing about steroids.

The sad thing is that the more rampant their use is, the more it brings those guys who played it straight over to the user side. It upsets the whole balance of sports to the point where to be competitive you almost have to use. This is especially the case in American Football.
RampageOwnedYou
11/22/08 6:01:12PM

Suuuure