Oldest Fight Camp

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Oldest Fight Camp
backalley101
3/25/08 2:23:04AM
I was just wondering. Who here has the oldest fight camp? And who has the largest fight camp?
Pookie
3/25/08 2:36:50AM
Oldest is probably nuthuggers suck as its the one where most of the mods and older "important figures" are.

Biggest is extreme couture.

Best is America Top Team
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/25/08 8:04:37AM

Posted by Pookie

Best is America Top Team

Make that Canadian Power Team (LHW Champs, now soon to be HW Champs)
Mayhem13
3/25/08 9:37:08AM
best, coolest, and most legit goes to Team Sure Shot...

i dont know about the oldest or biggest
tuvok500
3/25/08 11:02:34AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Pookie

Best is America Top Team

Cladrix
3/25/08 12:14:02PM

Posted by Pookie
Best is America Top Team

WAR ATT!!!!
wolfman
3/25/08 12:48:38PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Pookie

Best is America Top Team

Still too early to say. You better watch out for The Pit. No one expects us to win, and we're gunning for you guys. The Underdogs will rise come the end of the season! Good luck and may the best team win.....which is our team.
hippysmacker
3/25/08 1:06:39PM
Moving this to fight camp central whee it belongs. In response to your question though, our camp is no the oldest,. I joined and started my own camp later in the day, becuase after I told some friends about the site , we decided to start our own. By the time I logged back on to start the camp ,I already had a couple of fight camp invites, which I politely declined. So there had to be at least 2 camps before ours.
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/25/08 1:26:10PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Pookie

Best is America Top Team

Still too early to say. You better watch out for The Pit. No one expects us to win, and we're gunning for you guys. The Underdogs will rise come the end of the season! Good luck and may the best team win.....which is our team.

Gun all you want, we'll just keep on dodgin' our way to the top
wolfman
3/25/08 4:57:43PM
Everybody likes a good underdog. Anyways, good luck again! You'll need it as you are among the HW's now. j/k
Pookie
3/25/08 5:12:58PM

Posted by wolfman

Everybody likes a good underdog. Anyways, good luck again! You'll need it as you are among the HW's now. j/k

no hes not j/k, the HW division is the toughest , and ATT is right on Tuvoks teams tails.
iwannabesedated
3/25/08 9:18:02PM
Ive been a member since January 2007 and i started my camp the same day i signed up if i recall..So my camp,myabe 3 buddies and myself have been around since the start of this site.My camp is me and my buddies who i normally watch all the events with..Other than Spider Silva hes the only person in my camp that isnt from Pennyslvania or i know personally.Funny thing is alot of camps i see post on here actually utilize their camps message boards and such..HAHAH ours is always empty or ill post something it will have 20 views and no replies..Its funny cause i think were in 12th place amongst MW..and we have no communication to each other on the site.Just when it comes to fight night and 10 drunken people at my house...watching the fights.And for any of those would care to know Ronco Beach is a place where we spent most of our high school days partying,camping and fishing at every summer..Its really not a beach but it has sand and is surronded by water and everyboys calls it Ronco Beach..And in school everyone called us the ronco beach crew cause if you needed a place to party and people to get your booze the ronco beach crew was your hook-up.