Okami v. MacDonald

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Okami v. MacDonald
pinoymixplaya
10/11/07 10:31:59AM
Is it just me, or is it that this fight should be on the main card on the 20th? I believe that this is injustice to these fighters. The main card only has 4 fights, why not put it on the main card? I am a fan of Okami, although he is not the most exciting, he is still a good fighter, and I believe that had he fought the way he fought in round 3 against Franklin from the beginning, he could've won that fight. The outcome of this fight could be a possible title challenger....and plus I want to see Okami fight again....

what do you guys think?
waylon_o
10/11/07 10:40:34AM
It's ridiculous that they wouldn't put these 2 on the main card. Neither fighter did that great against Franklin, but they're both probably top 6 or 7 MWs in the UFC IMO.
brooklynbadass
10/11/07 10:51:44AM
totally agree here- I hope this gets televised! If not ill probably buy it on UFC.com for 1.99
AchillesHeel
10/11/07 11:17:39AM
Wait, it's not on the main card? That's a bummer, I want to see this fight.
warglory
10/11/07 11:34:45AM
I didn't know this was off the main car either, complete BS. Both of these guy's fights have been televised lately, people know who they are.
Rush
10/11/07 1:32:46PM
I'll see it regardless of whether it's on the main card or not.
nickcuc547
10/11/07 2:21:59PM
i thought it was the swing fight but i could be wrong, and it should be aired over burkman petz imo.
d_block07
10/11/07 4:08:21PM
is Dana trying to completely bury the middleweight division. this is insanity
babalu2720
10/11/07 8:55:22PM

Posted by nickcuc547

i thought it was the swing fight but i could be wrong, and it should be aired over burkman petz imo.

Burkman vs Petz is not being aired either, they are airing Schafer vs Bonnar and Starnes vs Belcher over it...I'd rather see the Okami fight over the other 2 fights
nickcuc547
10/11/07 9:34:40PM

Posted by babalu2720

Posted by nickcuc547

Burkman vs Petz is not being aired either, they are airing Schafer vs Bonnar and Starnes vs Belcher over it...I'd rather see the Okami fight over the other 2 fights

so the main card is silva fanklin, timmy vera, bonnar schafer, and starnes belcehr, but that still leaves the fifth swing fight, what would that be. btw starnes belcher being aired over both burkman petz and okami mcdonald is just ridiculous.
Chudly
10/11/07 9:44:38PM
WHAT THE HECK IS THE UFC THINKING !!!!!!! I dont want to watch (THE AMERICAN PSYCHO) fight , now that he is off his sterioid high i bet he can really dance . ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Booooooring