From OHIO?? Join newly formed OHIO TOP TEAM. Will be Heavys in a couple weeks.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » From OHIO?? Join newly formed OHIO TOP TEAM. Will be Heavys in a couple weeks.
Violentcuv
8/4/07 3:33:00PM
I did my research to see if we could throw together an OHIO TOP TEAM Camp to compete at Heavyweight or Lightheavyweight and it looks good. Already have 12 people agreed to join and looking for others I didnt know about because when I did my research I looked for people from Ohio in their profile (if you didnt put Ohio in there I didnt know your from here). 13 people still need to respond back to my initial email about joining too.

Anyway if your from Ohio we would love to have you represent OHIO with the rest of us in our camp. Nice way for us to meet others from our area.

If your from Ohio email me about joining, all ohio people welcome!
Kpro
8/4/07 5:28:37PM
This appears to be a prejudice against 49 states and won't be tolerated in this online community.

KPro
NAAOS
(National Association for the Advancement of Other States
Violentcuv
8/4/07 5:41:24PM
+

I apologize man I wasn't even thinking.

Ohio Top Team is represented by one of the best lawyers this nation has to offer.

**thinking**
wolfman
8/4/07 5:41:50PM

Posted by Kpro

This appears to be a prejudice against 49 states and won't be tolerated in this online community.

KPro
NAAOS
(National Association for the Advancement of Other States

That's some funny shit
adamal
8/19/07 10:35:41PM
I love my state and like representing it with OTT. But if I weren't from ohio I don't think i'd want to join a camp all about it...

That was funny though.
Violentcuv
9/28/07 10:03:54AM
We currently have over 20 members, but would like to add another 10 or so....

With UFC 77 less then a month away I know there are alot of Ohio people that are checking this site out regularly. If you are from Ohio send me a camp request or a PM and I will send you an invite.