UFC Officially Adds 3 Fights To UFC On Versus 3

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC Officially Adds 3 Fights To UFC On Versus 3
DCRage
1/26/11 12:51:32PM
The fight schedule for the UFC's first-ever event in Kentucky is nearly complete. UFC brass today officially added three more contests – including Rafael Natal vs. Alessio Sakara, Johny Hendricks vs. Paulo Thiago and Steve Cantwell vs. Cyrille Diabate – to the UFC on Versus 3 fight card. Sakara is an injury replacement for Natal's original for, Maiquel Falcao.

Article
FastKnockout
1/26/11 3:40:04PM
Decent card for Versus. But, if I had it my way, the main card would look more like:

Martin Kampmann vs. Diego Sanchez
Dave Branch vs. Rousimar Palhares
C.B. Dollaway vs. Mark Munoz
Eric Koch vs. Cub Swanson
Johny Hendricks vs. Paulo Thiago

Take into account that I'm not judging on records, just entertainment and name appeal.

-I always enjoy watching Palhares fight. He usually shows off some advanced BJJ that casual fans don't often see, and Branch has been getting better and better since his knockout loss to Gerald Harris.

-Koch and Swanson is almost guarenteed to be a slugfest. Wouldn't surprise me if the fight was topped off with a devastating knockout.

-Hendricks and Thiago just looks like a fun fight. Both guys are better than they've been showing in recent fights, and I'm pretty sure Thaigo will be very hungry for a win. The clash of styles should be entertaining to watch play out.