Official XXX Summer Olympic Thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Official XXX Summer Olympic Thread
« Previous Page
aussiemma
8/8/12 8:13:35AM
what is it about arguing on the internet ? you just can't help getting sucked into it. it's like when you can stop you don't want to and when you should stop you cant and take it too far and begin rambling about petty crap.

we all have done it and will probably continue to do so.
hymiekooken
8/8/12 8:45:43AM
i do have to say the men's high bar final was pretty awesome. Congrats to Allie for taking gold in the floor excersise final.
And to Catalina Ponor, the gymnast from Romania, oh boy we could have some fun. Absolutely gorgeous.
airkerma
8/8/12 11:02:36AM
Need more indoor circuit cycling coverage and badminton coverage and hell even ping pong coverage
I found this funny though, as yet another poke at NBC and their stellar coverage
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
babalu46
8/8/12 1:16:25PM
I don't understand how there is that much of a delay by NBC. I remember being able to watch the last olympics live over here plus IT'S THE GOD DAMN OLYMPICS!!!
KungFuMaster
8/8/12 1:19:52PM

Posted by airkerma

Need more indoor circuit cycling coverage and badminton coverage and hell even ping pong coverage
I found this funny though, as yet another poke at NBC and their stellar coverage

lol I agree.
BuffaloDave
8/8/12 9:08:03PM
Major props to Misty and Karrie on another Gold medal in Women's Beach Volleyball, what an amazing run those two had in Olympic play. Lost only one set, and went undefeated in all their matches.
BuffaloDave
8/8/12 9:11:36PM

Posted by hymiekooken

i do have to say the men's high bar final was pretty awesome. Congrats to Allie for taking gold in the floor excersise final.
And to Catalina Ponor, the gymnast from Romania, oh boy we could have some fun. Absolutely gorgeous.

Catalina is smoking hot, and she's 21+ something you don't see often in gymnastics!!
grappler0000
8/8/12 9:16:47PM
Is this a foul?

BuffaloDave
8/8/12 9:25:14PM
Talk about cup check, holy shit!!

You can tell that was done deliberately, by the way he was biting his lip as he was swinging away.
hymiekooken
8/8/12 9:30:43PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by hymiekooken

Catalina is smoking hot, and she's 21+ something you don't see often in gymnastics!!

24, I think they said. Of course I was checking out the body, but just something about the way she looks man, holy crap, those eyes, might sound weird, but just the way her face in well, structured I guess. If there was a drool emo, you would see about 20 of them behind this post. And of course there is the fact she is a gymnast, oh the things I could do with her. Anyway, currently watching the beach volleyball final, never really watched before, I guess cause our girls are competing against each other for the gold and silver, suprisingly, I am enjoying watching volleyball.......for a few minutes at least.
george112
8/8/12 9:31:31PM

Posted by grappler0000

Is this a foul?

YES!

flagrant 2

would have resulted in a technical foul.automatic ejection.suspension and fine
KungFuMaster
8/9/12 1:23:08AM

Posted by grappler0000

Is this a foul?

Stuff like this makes me sick. I mean - come on...

You are here to represent your country and you pull shit like this??? If this happened in a league, a fine plus a technical foul would be OK- but doing so in the Olympics???

He should be expelled from the Olympics. This is far worst than the Chinese women who tried to throw their match.
hashyandy4
8/9/12 2:47:54AM

Posted by grappler0000

Is this a foul?

Get It Batum!!
Bubbles
8/9/12 6:49:45AM
exhibit A:

exhibit B:

what is the same between these 2 gifs?
Bubbles
8/9/12 11:13:30AM

Posted by FlashyG

I mostly just feel terrible for Sinclair, she had one of the best individual efforts of the tournament, hopefully they at least win a Bronze.

we won bronze, though it should be silver at the worst. First team sport medal since like 1936 in the summer games
FlashyG
8/9/12 12:07:58PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Talk about cup check, holy shit!!

You can tell that was done deliberately, by the way he was biting his lip as he was swinging away.

He even admitted it was completely intentional.

When asked about the play he said "I wanted to give him a good reason to flop"
Poor_Franklin
8/9/12 5:09:10PM
saw US women win gold (ref ignored our handball in box that was worse than the one called against Canada), saw GB win taekwondo, Bolt win the 200m, US women win water polo & the n the Germans beat the #1 seeded Brazilians in Beach Volleyball in 3 sets. what a great day! i love all these Gold Medal events in the last few days.
Bubbles
8/9/12 5:15:14PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

saw US women win gold (ref ignored our handball in box that was worse than the one called against Canada), saw GB win taekwondo, Bolt win the 200m, US women win water polo & the n the Germans beat the #1 seeded Brazilians in Beach Volleyball in 3 sets. what a great day! i love all these Gold Medal events in the last few days.

was she a Norwegian ref?

today was a great day to watch the games...sadly I had to work without streaming capabilities Womens wrestling gold medal match of some weight I think was today as well
Poor_Franklin
8/9/12 5:20:56PM

Posted by Bubbles

was she a Norwegian ref?

not sure, but she looks like she could be

Posted by FlashyG

He even admitted it was completely intentional.

When asked about the play he said "I wanted to give him a good reason to flop"

from espn about the basketball game

The French went down swinging, not scoring. Spain players were about the only thing the French could hit in the final minutes, the Spanish holding them to one meaningless basket in the final 6:50 of a 66-59 victory
KungFuMaster
8/10/12 11:41:14PM
The older gentlemen who commentates on the track and field event said Usain Bolt is as great, and charismatic and entertaining as Muhammad Ali. I personally disagree. As far a greatness, I can put them on the same podium. For charismatic and entertainment, Ali takes the gold by a large margin.
grappler0000
8/11/12 3:40:45AM
Franklinfan47
8/11/12 1:29:16PM

Posted by grappler0000

Is this a foul?

B-R-UTAL! Pulled a Joe Son

Congrats to Tanya Verbeek Local girl who won silver in wrestling.

Bubbles
8/11/12 6:13:50PM
Verbeek medalled in 3 straight Olympics

Bolt + Blake + 2 others set new world record in 4x100 relay. Canada got screwed out of bronze for stepping on the line.

Brazil kicked USA's ass in womens volleyball gold medal game Jacque is my future wife Destinee Hooker still has an awesome name
thevoodooninja
8/12/12 9:07:56AM
Tianna Madison helped shatter the record and win the gold in the women's 4x100 the other day. she grew up and graduated high school in the town i live in

congrats to her and her teammates

Adrenaline
8/13/12 11:14:55PM
Thought this story about unauthorized condoms was pretty comical. The picture is even better.

Unauthorized rubbers

Pages: 1 2 [3]