**OFFICIAL WORLD TOP TEAM THREAD**

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » **OFFICIAL WORLD TOP TEAM THREAD**
blakeon
7/2/08 1:32:49PM
Next year World Top Team is moving up to another wieght class. Its either going to be LHW or HW. Either way we need more people to join World Top Team next season. Since everyone is doing a waiting list... I guess thats what I will do. If your interested in joining post here or PM me.

Thanks,
Blakeon
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/2/08 1:58:40PM
def considering

i'll let u know sometime after saturday

thanks for invite
blakeon
7/6/08 1:54:41PM
WTT Champs in the MW division! Only after 1 season together!

We are going to move up to LHW this season. So look out for us! We need 10 Top Notch guys to give us a full roster. Let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Blakeon
iwannabesedated
7/7/08 4:48:29PM

Posted by blakeon

We are going to move up to LHW this season. So look out for us! We need 10 Top Notch guys to give us a full roster. Let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Blakeon

Congratulations and all that...But uh dont try and steal players from My team After they do good after a few events...If they would want off my camp they will leave on their own....I understand your trying to move up but dont go cherry picking other teams players.....Because they won in earnings and do good with their picks....That aint cool...Luckily SpiderSilva knows whats up....WE DO NOT SELL OUT!!!!!!!
Pookie
7/7/08 4:52:52PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by blakeon

Thanks

Blakeon

Congratulations and all that...But uh dont try and steal players from My team After they do good after a few events...If they would want off my camp they will leave on their own....I understand your trying to move up but dont go cherry picking other teams players.....Because they won in earnings and do good with their picks....That aint cool...Luckily SpiderSilva knows whats up....WE DO NOT SELL OUT!!!!!!!

I suggest you go through the inactive fight camps if you are going to recruit from other teams.
Pookie
7/7/08 8:37:30PM
I just got wind of you messagin some from my camp... its kind of a waste of time trying to recruit from a team in first place... what motivation do they have for leaving?
Rush
7/9/08 2:27:45PM
I am going to lock this thread to keep it from going down the path of its predecessors. If you need to bump it or add anything, just send me a PM and I will unlock it for you.
blakeon
7/21/08 4:47:18PM
after the first event in the LHW division it is the mma army out on top then World Top Team.

World Top Team is looking for about 6-7 members. If you r interestedlet me know by PM because rush is locking my camp thread again.

Blakeon