OFFICIAL! Wandy in the UFC!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » OFFICIAL! Wandy in the UFC!
« Previous Page
Stickan
8/2/07 12:39:27PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Finally! Also, the article is wrong Wandy is 1-2 in the UFC . He Koed Petarra and then they had him fight Tito for the belt Shamrock vacated when he retired the first time.

Can't believe I'm actually correcting a mod . Read the whole thread before you post bro
Jujiden
8/2/07 1:51:27PM

Posted by ac_gi

I would love to see Wandy square off against Chuck, but I doubt that happens. I see the UFC giving Wandy a "get to know him" fight, fighting the winner of Alessio Sakara v Houston Alexander.

That's what I was saying before...if Houston wins his next fight, I'd love to see Houston and Wandy bang it out. I'm not too sure if Houston could hang, but as I said previously, you can bet he would go for broke.

And this may be blasphemy, but I almost would like to see that more than Wandy vs. Chuck
MartinKillMcGill
8/2/07 2:03:42PM
Yea if they cant get chuck id love to see him fight Houston that guy is an animal
hippysmacker
8/2/07 5:11:30PM

Posted by Stickan

Posted by hippysmacker

Finally! Also, the article is wrong Wandy is 1-2 in the UFC . He Koed Petarra and then they had him fight Tito for the belt Shamrock vacated when he retired the first time.

Can't believe I'm actually correcting a mod . Read the whole thread before you post bro

My bad , was in a hurry . Sorry pv3Hpv3p.
ac_gi
8/3/07 1:03:05AM

Posted by Jujiden

Posted by ac_gi

I would love to see Wandy square off against Chuck, but I doubt that happens. I see the UFC giving Wandy a "get to know him" fight, fighting the winner of Alessio Sakara v Houston Alexander.

That's what I was saying before...if Houston wins his next fight, I'd love to see Houston and Wandy bang it out. I'm not too sure if Houston could hang, but as I said previously, you can bet he would go for broke.

And this may be blasphemy, but I almost would like to see that more than Wandy vs. Chuck

Wasn't trying to steal your thunder. Houston v Wandy or Sakara v Wandy will be a fun match up.

I
jocksmall
8/7/07 5:51:35PM
i want to see wand vs chuck but i hope it is not wands 1st ufc fight
Pages: 1 [2]