The Walking Dead Thread (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Walking Dead Thread (Spoilers)
Next Page »
jakewalters
10/14/12 9:17:06PM
Before you start on this, let me just say...

SPOILER ALERT

Nice start to the season so far! That jail scene was pretty fun
Poor_Franklin
10/14/12 9:35:07PM
my gf tried to get me to watch some episodes last season, but everytime i watched one, there was more drama than action, so ive only watched 2-3 episodes ever. the body count on this one was nice though. makes me think i might could get into this show after all
jakewalters
10/14/12 10:00:03PM
THAT JUST HAPPENED HOLY FUCK
FastKnockout
10/14/12 10:14:24PM
No big surprises for me since I read the comic but off to a good start.
prophecy033
10/14/12 10:22:47PM
Missed the first 10 minutes but I came in right as they were clearing out the Jail courtyard
prophecy033
10/14/12 10:34:13PM
Damn, this season premier is pretty good. Pulled the zombies mask off and it peeled the skin clean off its face
jakewalters
10/14/12 10:40:35PM

Posted by prophecy033

Damn, this season premier is pretty good. Pulled the zombies mask off and it peeled the skin clean off its face

Great shit! I havent read the comics, but think I may after the TV show's over. I like being suprised
ChrisSabal
10/14/12 10:51:38PM

Posted by FastKnockout

No big surprises for me since I read the comic but off to a good start.

same here
ChrisSabal
10/14/12 10:52:30PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by prophecy033

Great shit! I havent read the comics, but think I may after the TV show's over. I like being suprised

the comics don't reveal much of the show. The show just uses little things from the comics. Overall they are pretty different. Comics take the cake though.
FastKnockout
10/14/12 11:23:17PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by prophecy033

the comics don't reveal much of the show. The show just uses little things from the comics. Overall they are pretty different. Comics take the cake though.

I'm just glad the show decided to add Daryl to the mix. He's turned out to be my favorite of the group and I wish he would've been in the comic from the start.
jae_1833
10/15/12 2:34:39AM
Great show...been watching since the beginning. I do hate how they skip time forward so much though, I mean reall a whole winter went by.
DancingDoll
10/15/12 10:19:11AM
I couldn't believe they took Hershel into the prison interior like that. He's the only 'medical' person in the group and he looks 80 years old. I was traumatized until Rick pulled out the hatchet. Hope that saves him. I love Hershel.

Also... fingers crossed for a zombie baby.
cowcatcher
10/15/12 11:17:12AM

Posted by DancingDoll

I couldn't believe they took Hershel into the prison interior like that. He's the only 'medical' person in the group and he looks 80 years old. I was traumatized until Rick pulled out the hatchet. Hope that saves him. I love Hershel.

Also... fingers crossed for a zombie baby.

Agreed on both points. I really want that baby to kill off Lori, I just can't stand her at all.
tcunningham
10/15/12 12:44:18PM
i'm liking how rick has kind of turned on lori. also, glad to see the old man got his ass bit. i dont know what to think of rick cutting his leg off other than that shit was cool.
SpiderSilva
10/15/12 8:15:25PM
Nothin like chopping off a leg due to a zombie bite.
prozacnation1978
10/15/12 11:13:46PM
I have all the walking dead series books
I should just be a Dick and blast spoilers out of my ass
But I won't.

Everything is with the comic. Glad to see they have the prisoners and the whole hacking off the leg
Budgellism
10/16/12 5:11:14PM
I just had the chance to watch it. Good episode to start this season off. Tons of zombie kills. Just what I wanted. Rick chopping Herschel's leg off was pretty intense
jakewalters
10/16/12 5:56:18PM

Posted by DancingDoll

I was traumatized until Rick pulled out the hatchet.

I wasn't traumatized until Rick pulled out the hatchet lol
Franklinfan47
10/16/12 9:12:24PM
Awesome episode. Armoured zombies FTW!

emfleek
10/16/12 9:16:13PM
I was actually kind of disappointed with the season premiere.

I hate so many of these goddamn characters but I love the show so much. Crazy.
Ordep
10/17/12 8:06:41PM

So a season went by and all of them got green berets skills.

To me, fucking Lori is still taking too much screen time with the hole drama baby shit. And now it seems like the kid and the other girl seems to be getting into something. More main characters need to die ASAP.
emfleek
10/17/12 8:08:37PM

Posted by Ordep

To me, fucking Lori is still taking too much screen time with the hole drama baby shit. And now it seems like the kid and the other girl seems to be getting into something. More main characters need to die ASAP.

I would've bet my life on T-Dawg dying prior to the mid-way point of Season 2. Fucking overachiever he is!
cowcatcher
10/17/12 8:45:45PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Ordep

I would've bet my life on T-Dawg dying prior to the mid-way point of Season 2. Fucking overachiever he is!

I'm questioning everything I've learned about horror movies/shows every week he lives through.
Ordep
10/17/12 8:52:22PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Ordep

I'm questioning everything I've learned about horror movies/shows every week he lives through.

They won't kill him. He will be part of the drama stuff soon...

ChrisSabal
10/17/12 8:59:33PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Ordep

it is really disappointing how they use him in the show. He was a complete badass in the comic.
Franklinfan47
10/17/12 9:11:41PM

Posted by DancingDoll

I couldn't believe they took Hershel into the prison interior like that. He's the only 'medical' person in the group and he looks 80 years old.

Not to mention the only person in the group who really knows how to raise crops and livestock. Dumb move Ricky

I think T-Dawg deserves a chance at being leader
prozacnation1978
10/17/12 9:12:52PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Ordep

it is really disappointing how they use him in the show. He was a complete badass in the comic. [/QUOTE

T DAWG AND DARYL ARENT IN THE COMICS
ChrisSabal
10/17/12 9:57:42PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Ordep

it is really disappointing how they use him in the show. He was a complete badass in the comic. [/QUOTE

T DAWG AND DARYL ARENT IN THE COMICS

Well Tyreese was the guy in the comic. I would assumed the based T-Dawg off of him. At least that was my first impression.
prozacnation1978
10/21/12 9:52:11PM
Kind of. Cause tyrese also had his daughter and her boyfriend. Episode 2. Was different than comics. Yes there was a prisoner that had it in for Rick. He didn't get a machete to the head. I believe when they were cleaning out zombies Rick shot him in the head when he had the chance. Glad they have the prisoners. But some of them actually help the group. Most are all ready dead this episode
DancingDoll
10/21/12 11:24:29PM
Yeah, I didn't like how they killed so many prisoners - I was hoping for some potentially interesting new cast members for a little while. Felt bad for the little dude that was trying to run away and Rick left him in the courtyard to be eaten. That was cold, man. Rick is badass this season. I guess it's kind of hot, but I dunno - I think I would have showed the guy a little mercy there, especially if he was planning on letting the other two live anyway.

That was such a tearjerker when Maggie thought Herschel was dying. I was totally reaching for the kleenex box. I'm happy that it looks like Hershel's going to make it.

Lori's still alive though - so that sucks...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9