Official UFC 69 Discussion

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Official UFC 69 Discussion
« Previous Page
skiba97
4/8/07 12:39:44AM
I cant beleive what i just saw
shackle
4/8/07 12:45:48AM
WOW I guess he won't hold his title a long time.

Honestly I'd rather see the belt with a American just because I have pride in my country (no matter how bad things are right now for us)

GSP is a great guy didn't see it coming ... wow... biggest upset ever!

These upsets lately are gonna driveme crazy lol.
Kisame
4/8/07 1:03:36AM
Wow just ******* wow.

Cant believe I bought into the hype that is GSP. I mean seriiously how could I be this shocked he got ownt.

And seriously does anyone know how much Diego earned for throwing that fight?
AchillesHeel
4/8/07 1:08:13AM

...I'm going to bed now.
shackle
4/8/07 1:09:09AM
I wouldn't go that far now...

Kos was close to beating him in tuf. Well it was a kinda close call.

So i could see it going either way. Kos has much better striking now. Just cause Diego ko'd riggs doens't make him a top striker I never thought he was a top of the line striker.

What a boring fight too they both seemed worried I think if kos slugged with him it would of been a nice KO, and more exciting.

Too bad Swick lost I really liked the guy. Oh well

Posted by Kisame

Wow just ******* wow.

Cant believe I bought into the hype that is GSP. I mean seriiously how could I be this shocked he got ownt.

Kisame
4/8/07 1:13:42AM
who cares about the striking when you know you're going to lose if you dont do something for the last round?

I mean he did the EXACT same thing he did the first 2 rounds for the last round and didnt try to rush or anything...

If you are going to lose anyway seems like you take your only chance, which was a takedown, and go for it.
shackle
4/8/07 1:28:15AM
Yeah, but Diego seemed to think he may of won... Don't know why.

The way he was acting at the end he seemed to be thinking he was getting the decision. I guess sometimes it escapes you when you think your the best fighter in the world lol.

Posted by Kisame

who cares about the striking when you know you're going to lose if you dont do something for the last round?

I mean he did the EXACT same thing he did the first 2 rounds for the last round and didnt try to rush or anything...

If you are going to lose anyway seems like you take your only chance, which was a takedown, and go for it.

RichBoy
4/8/07 1:53:11AM
Anybody know Matt serra's entrance song ?
shackle
4/8/07 2:03:32AM
Yea I was wondering too it was perfect I liked it.

Had a great beat to get the fans pumped up.

Posted by RichBoy

Anybody know Matt serra's entrance song ?

RichBoy
4/8/07 2:10:22AM
Yeah all i know its a rocky remix
BadSanta
4/8/07 2:16:17AM

Posted by JunCTion

we're all sure that gsp will win, but where does serra go from there. is he done or does he get mixed in with the other contenders

...and we were all ******* dead wrong. I'm still reeling from that...
dstlvb
4/8/07 2:32:16AM
Liked this card alot. Kendall Grove is more impressive everytime i see. He set the pace used his reach and height advantage perfectly, and constant action. Loved it. Liked what i saw from Luke Cummo when they showed the replay. Huge improvement over his first fight. He his what TUF is all about. Young talanted, fighters coming in and learning how to train and taking there game to the next level. Sanchez had a huge hole exsposed in his game. Kos had the perfect gameplan and showed he is a better striker. Is it just me or do you think Matt Hughes was happy because he didnt have to fight GSP again, and thinks he will roll thru Serra.
Northrend
4/8/07 2:32:34AM

Posted by Kisame

Wow just ******* wow.

GSP is not hype, he got caught it happens. I bet in the rematch he will beat Serra (no disrespect) and is still one of the best p4p.

Kos beating Diego doesn't mean it was a fixed fight I dunno what the hell you are thinking. Just cause it was an upset doesn't mean it was fixed.
Kisame
4/8/07 2:36:35AM
everyone picks you to win....and you lose = hype
dstlvb
4/8/07 3:07:09AM
completly own the most dominant welterweight champion in UFC history is not hype. You dont go from being a great fighter to being all hype from fight to fight. All fighters get caught at one point or another, except Fedor. Is Wandy hype also.
Pages: 1 2 [3]