The official "I told ya Jon Fitch would win!" Thread

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » The official "I told ya Jon Fitch would win!" Thread
warglory
8/9/08 8:39:48PM
Alright, I am taking a chance with this little thread here, because I have confidence in my man Jon Fitch. This will be for all of those who are faithful of Fitch (the very few on this site), and the GSP fans who now know what Fitch fans have known for awhile now, that GSP is the SECOND best welterweight in the business right now!

Obviously if Jon Fitch gets his ass handed to him, you have my permission to relentlessly make fun of me and my horrible thread idea!
telnights
8/9/08 8:53:01PM

Posted by warglory
Obviously if Jon Fitch gets his ass handed to him, you have my permission to relentlessly make fun of me and my horrible thread idea!

Oh they will trust me on this, they will make sure you eat your crow.
wolfman
8/9/08 9:54:26PM

Posted by telnights

Posted by warglory

Yeah, and tuvok500 will crawl out of his hole and be the first to burn you.
Aaronno9
8/9/08 10:14:56PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by telnights

Posted by warglory

Yeah, and tuvok500 will crawl out of his hole and be the first to burn you.

warglory
8/10/08 12:54:43AM
*puts on flak jacket*

Do your worst, just don't take my first born please!
grappler0000
8/10/08 1:16:37AM
How's that workin' out for ya?
Mchubb316
8/10/08 1:21:26AM
Well it was a good try, but.... Fitch had no shot from the begining, he is tough as nails, and a true competitor, but GSP is on another level.
RNC
8/10/08 1:26:10AM

Posted by warglory

*puts on flak jacket*

Do your worst, just don't take my first born please!

Check your pm's for your new avatar.

Pitbull09
8/10/08 2:20:24AM

SpiderSilva
8/10/08 2:33:28AM
win most punches to the head award?
Gipper
8/10/08 2:39:37AM
nice try buddy. fitch is a warrior.
Cdellorso
8/10/08 2:40:14AM
Winner of the "cang knock me out" Thickest cranium award...

Seriously Fitch = WARRIOR
emfleek
8/10/08 2:50:56AM
I'm proud of Fitch. He's one tough SOB.
mrkennedy
8/10/08 3:20:22AM
after this fight he gain my respect and he is a hell of a warrior
Naturaldisaster
8/10/08 3:21:36AM
I like fitch alot, but for a little while I was kinda doubting him. because I think he lost his fight against chris wilson. but tonight I earned a whole new respect for fitch. He hung in there and took GSP's best and he didnt give up. Props to him. The guy has a hell of a lot of heart.
FrankTheTank1181
8/10/08 4:14:15AM
Heart only takes you so far, which is why Fitch doesn't have the belt.
Jackelope
8/10/08 4:44:19AM
I took some shit for it the other day but I basically put numbers out showing how even though Fitch is about a 7 in every area GSP is a 9 in almost every area. I think we saw how this is true tonight.

Fitch earned my respect a 1,000 fold over. He was almost finished several times and he hung in there. The guy is a damn BEAST. Just the look on his face coming out to fight gets me pumped up. We'll certainly see a lot more from him in the future.
Svartorm
8/10/08 4:53:36AM
Awesome fight, and Fitch definitely proved that he deserved to be in there, even if he couldn't pull it off. The fact he bit through his own mouthguard and then took a full on roundhouse kick to the face and didn't drop was amazing in and of itself. Hell of a fight.
bullettdodger
8/10/08 6:37:16AM
I picked GSP but i think that Fitch will be back better than ever and really have the potential to give GSP some problems, maybe even win in the next match up... But hats off to GSP, he really is a beast... can't wait to see the fight between him and Baby Jay.
SpiderSilva
8/10/08 6:34:32PM
he did have his moments last night where it seemed he might turn it around then BAM he would almost get KOed I would love to see him come back better than before cause the dude came in with a never say die attitude
BlueSkiesBurn
8/10/08 8:00:43PM
I will not be giving you shit. I will join you in catching shit. I had Huerta, Fitch and Herring winning. I will now be cleaning my roommates bathroom and the living room.
ncordless
8/11/08 1:37:10PM
If Fitch was three times faster than he is, he might have won the fight.
MFOTHER
8/12/08 1:25:08PM
never loved fitch, but he gained my respect. I always saw potential in fitch's fighting, and man does he have a chin.

anyone else see him roll his ankle after one of those big combos