We Need An "Official Stankie Fan Club"!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » We Need An "Official Stankie Fan Club"!
DCRage
10/23/08 2:22:52PM
Surely I'm not the only one here who's become a big fan of "Stankie". WAR STANKIE! Seriously, he's becoming maybe the best thing about this season of TUF 8. What's not to like about the guy?
Bowen50
10/23/08 2:25:41PM
STANKIE IS THE MAN! seriously this guy is hilarious he's a great trainer.
WAR STANKIE!!!
bullettdodger
10/23/08 2:27:02PM
Stankie has always been the best personality in training imo... I've followed his exploits for a long time... he actually reminds me of a character named Sal from the movie "Ready to Rumble" played by Martin Landau Stankie Rules and I'll be a member of his fan club anytime.
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/23/08 2:28:51PM
ive loved him from the moment i found out his nick was "Stankie"
copcopps
10/23/08 2:35:47PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

ive loved him from the moment i found out his nick was "Stankie"

Same here, I just love the name
DCRage
10/23/08 2:41:06PM
I guess it's because I'm a boxing fan but the moment Nog introduced him I was drawn to the guy. He's like the old man in every boxing gym who's standing by the ring when a fighter's training and he's offering advice, stories, or the occasional bad word or two. Certainly a refreshing addition to the MMA ranks. The stories and his charisma certainly don't hurt.
emfleek
10/23/08 2:51:53PM
Agreed. If you're not down with Stankie, you're not a real man.
roadking95th
10/23/08 2:54:01PM
Sign me up. Stankie for President. Hell, I might write him

What did he say last night? something about fighting, ending with fight, fight, kill, kill. Anyone know?
ncordless
10/23/08 3:00:59PM
I thought Stankie died in the 80's when Mr. T caused him to have a heart attack. Glad to see he is getting back in the game.
postman
10/23/08 3:21:24PM

Posted by ncordless

I thought Stankie died in the 80's when Mr. T caused him to have a heart attack. Glad to see he is getting back in the game.

Yeah He is the modern day mick!
fedorwins1
10/23/08 3:32:07PM
That guy is the funniest thing to come from TUF ever. He's so out of place that it almost makes sense haha.
DCRage
10/23/08 4:58:53PM

Posted by roadking95th

Sign me up. Stankie for President. Hell, I might write him

What did he say last night? something about fighting, ending with fight, fight, kill, kill. Anyone know?

Something about making Junie eat his own spit or something, but fight, fight, kill, kill was the "famous last words" of it.
juanez13
10/23/08 5:57:23PM
Here is a pic of him when he was younger

(actual pic of him)

and here is a GIF of him, could be made into an avatar

He's the man
Jimbo
10/23/08 7:21:39PM
hahah i was cracking up when they were talking about the sardine prank thing and he started to trail off and talk about how he likes to eat them hahaha
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
10/23/08 7:22:45PM
I wish he was my grandpa . ALL ABOARD THE STANKIE WAR WAGON!!!!!
bullettdodger
10/24/08 1:43:20AM

Posted by juanez13

Here is a pic of him when he was younger

(actual pic of him)

and here is a GIF of him, could be made into an avatar

He's the man

dibs on the stank-nasty avvy :D
Jackelope
10/24/08 2:05:14AM
LMAO Stankie is definitely the man!!

The dude cracks me up and is a PERFECT fit for Nog if you ask me. I was cracking up when he was trying to train Delgado and it looked like he punched about 3x as hard even at 9,000 years old!! LOL!!!