The Official RATE The Song Above You Thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Official RATE The Song Above You Thread
« Previous Page
40ouncetofreedom
10/24/12 9:02:03PM
7/10

Mr.Gaffin
10/24/12 9:14:56PM

Posted by iwannabesedated

7/10

Mr.Gaffin

yeah it's bad religion.. 11/10

Attack!
bojangalz
10/24/12 9:22:13PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Song that gets Mr. Blonde in the dancing mood

ok, so I have to tell this story. A few weeks ago I responded to a medical call where a guy fell down the stairs. This guy was drunker than 10 indians and clearly not feeling any pain. Not sure how it happened, but somewhere during the fall his right ear had gotten caught on something. It was severed and hanging by nothing than a bit of cartilage that connected the earlobe to the side of his skull. I can say with 100% certainty that the depiction of a human skull sans ear in Reservoir Dogs is completely realistic. So much so that there were some Mr. Blonde references banteed about by the responding units while we waited for the ambulance.

The guy was so drunk, that he didn't even realize what had happened. He didn't even start to complain about the ear until he was being strapped to the back board and the blocks rested next to his head.

Posted by 187

Attack!

6/10 Not bad, but comes off as a bit generic for the times.

Completely off the radar, but likely to get stuck in your head for the rest of the day. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Lou Reed- A Walk on the Wild Side.
george112
10/24/12 9:59:51PM

Posted by bojangalz

Posted by BuffaloDave

ok, so I have to tell this story. A few weeks ago I responded to a medical call where a guy fell down the stairs. This guy was drunker than 10 indians and clearly not feeling any pain. Not sure how it happened, but somewhere during the fall his right ear had gotten caught on something. It was severed and hanging by nothing than a bit of cartilage that connected the earlobe to the side of his skull. I can say with 100% certainty that the depiction of a human skull sans ear in Reservoir Dogs is completely realistic. So much so that there were some Mr. Blonde references banteed about by the responding units while we waited for the ambulance.

The guy was so drunk, that he didn't even realize what had happened. He didn't even start to complain about the ear until he was being strapped to the back board and the blocks rested next to his head.

Posted by 187

Attack!

Completely off the radar, but likely to get stuck in your head for the rest of the day. Don't say I didn't warn you.

10/10

Love that song

Benny and the jets- Elton Jon
ChrisSabal
10/24/12 10:37:09PM

Posted by george112

Posted by bojangalz

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by 187

Attack!

10/10

Love that song

Benny and the jets- Elton Jon

my uncle gets nightmares from ba ba ba Bennie and the Jets but I for one love it. 8/10
BuffaloDave
10/25/12 8:02:41PM
Bojan. crazy, funny story.

I'll start fresh since Chris rated but didn't give a song

Black Betty - Ram Jam
bojangalz
10/26/12 8:01:22PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Bojan. crazy, funny story.

I'll start fresh since Chris rated but didn't give a song

Black Betty - Ram Jam

6/10 I don't mind that song. Most people don't even realize that it's a cover of an old Blues tune done by just about every tin-can blues musician way back in the day.

Speaking of blues covers- Here's a song which is probably most well know for the cover Led Zeppelin did. Sonny Boy Williamson... Bring it on Home
airkerma
10/28/12 11:20:19AM

Posted by bojangalz

6/10 I don't mind that song. Most people don't even realize that it's a cover of an old Blues tune done by just about every tin-can blues musician way back in the day.

Speaking of blues covers- Here's a song which is probably most well know for the cover Led Zeppelin did. Sonny Boy Williamson... Bring it on Home

Really just not my kind of song so I don't really think it's fair for me to give it a rating. It's not necessarily a bad song, I just would never listen to that genre for fun. To each there own.
Incubus Dig
Shawn91111
10/28/12 4:56:50PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by bojangalz

Really just not my kind of song so I don't really think it's fair for me to give it a rating. It's not necessarily a bad song, I just would never listen to that genre for fun. To each there own.
Incubus Dig

Id go with 6/10. Only cuz ive heard that song a shit ton and its kinda got played out too much

LISTEN UP -OASIS

One of the best B-Sides ever.
george112
10/30/12 8:21:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by airkerma

Posted by bojangalz

Incubus Dig

Id go with 6/10. Only cuz ive heard that song a shit ton and its kinda got played out too much

LISTEN UP -OASIS

One of the best B-Sides ever.

7/10 digging it

Mungo Jerry- In the summertime
bojangalz
10/31/12 11:37:30PM

Posted by george112

Mungo Jerry- In the summertime

6/10 There's not a soul on earth that hasn't heard this song at least once in passing. On a side note, there's no way these guys deserve to get laid. There's no way that look was ever ok. Seriously.

I've got no logical segway, but this song was featured on the season finale of The Walking Dead last season. And since it's Halloween, I'll just throw it out there.

Clutch- The Regulator
george112
11/2/12 10:13:34PM
george112
11/14/12 8:23:13PM
Shameless bump TTT
kopower
11/14/12 8:39:06PM

Posted by george112

7/10 nice

Stray cats- Rock this town

I like it. 7/10

ACDC - TNT
george112
11/14/12 10:35:11PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by george112

7/10 nice

I like it. 7/10

ACDC - TNT

9/10 classic!

All my love- Led Zep
george112
6/18/13 4:38:32PM

Posted by george112

Posted by kopower

Posted by george112

7/10 nice

I like it. 7/10

ACDC - TNT

9/10 classic!

All my love- Led Zep

8/10

Get Lucky-Daft Punk
jjeans
6/19/13 6:05:30AM

Posted by george112

Get Lucky-Daft Punk

Was a big fan when it was first released, now it's starting to become over played however I still do like it, and its a throwback to one of my old favourites one more time.

9/10

Naughty Boy - La La la
SpiderSilva
6/20/13 9:27:14PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by george112

Get Lucky-Daft Punk

Was a big fan when it was first released, now it's starting to become over played however I still do like it, and its a throwback to one of my old favourites one more time.

9/10

Naughty Boy - La La la

thats a good one8/10

RHCP-Under the bridge
RustyRedWood206
6/21/13 3:09:26PM
aussiemma
6/22/13 11:09:45AM

Posted by RustyRedWood206

6/10

bill withers - use me

6/10 for under the bridge ??? Ur kidding !!
RustyRedWood206
6/23/13 2:21:07PM

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by RustyRedWood206

6/10

bill withers - use me

6/10 for under the bridge ??? Ur kidding !!

don't really like RHCP they got some good hits but this one just doesn't do it for me, if it was about seattle i might like it more
airkerma
6/23/13 5:33:23PM
Don't care about this nonsense. Time for something real
big E
ThaAxeMurderer7
6/23/13 5:55:53PM

Posted by airkerma

Don't care about this nonsense. Time for something real
big E

I give it an 8 out of 10 b/c it's Biggie. I think 112 are corny as hell though lol.

Max Minelli - Louisiana Sky
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]