The Official RATE The Song Above You Thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Official RATE The Song Above You Thread
« Previous Page | Next Page »
kopower
10/18/12 9:56:43PM

going back to the rap/rock cross over: Hollywood Undead - Been to Hell They took what made Linkin Park good and used it as influence (or so I am going to believe)

4/10. Not my cup of tea.

P.O.S. Why Go (Pearl Jam cover)
Bubbles
10/18/12 11:12:45PM

Posted by kopower

going back to the rap/rock cross over: Hollywood Undead - Been to Hell They took what made Linkin Park good and used it as influence (or so I am going to believe)

4/10. Not my cup of tea.

P.O.S. Why Go (Pearl Jam cover)

6/10. Not a fan of PJ, nor remixes but he did a good job of it

Everyone needs to check this out:
Arianny is a music star
10/18/12 11:28:31PM
thank you for sharing that.. that was really...... something...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U5kcA4Tqkg
BuffaloDave
10/19/12 1:28:11PM

Posted by 187

thank you for sharing that.. that was really...... something...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U5kcA4Tqkg

3/10

Lump
Poor_Franklin
10/19/12 5:09:56PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Lump

8/10

love the song & still love POT USA!!!! reminds me of when i was a kid! also love peaches!

did someone say cover earlier?

Cake- I Will Survive
bojangalz
10/19/12 6:35:51PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by BuffaloDave

Lump

8/10

love the song & still love POT USA!!!! reminds me of when i was a kid! also love peaches!

did someone say cover earlier?

Cake- I Will Survive

meh. 4/10. Cake is an acquired taste to say the least. I was never real big on Presidents either. But here's a song from that era that gets me every time. Throwing Copper was actually the very first rock/alternative album I ever purchased. I was young yet, with plenty of time to right the ship, but this song and album were responsible for getting me out of county music. Thank you, Live.

Lightning Crashes
Bubbles
10/19/12 7:27:28PM

Posted by bojangalz
meh. 4/10. Cake is an acquired taste to say the least. I was never real big on Presidents either. But here's a song from that era that gets me every time. Throwing Copper was actually the very first rock/alternative album I ever purchased. I was young yet, with plenty of time to right the ship, but this song and album were responsible for getting me out of county music. Thank you, Live.

Lightning Crashes

7.5/10. Good song, but one of my friends sings it much better at karaoke night so it's lost it's luster.

Here's a song that I can never bring myself to turn the radio station when it plays, regardless how many times I've heard it.
Bumble bee dance video
BuffaloDave
10/19/12 7:51:07PM

Posted by Bubbles

Here's a song that I can never bring myself to turn the radio station when it plays, regardless how many times I've heard it.
Bumble bee dance video

Hey Bubbs, us Americans can't see the video, song is definitely a 10/10 though!!

Green Day - Long View
Bubbles
10/19/12 8:15:08PM

Posted by BuffaloDave
Hey Bubbs, us Americans can't see the video, song is definitely a 10/10 though!!

Green Day - Long View

hahahahaha that's a first. It's always us non-Americans who have content blocked to us

I used to love Greenday but now I'm not much of a fan since American Idiot. Longview = 9/10

The song of (most of) our youths. Or at the very least it was for me
cowcatcher
10/20/12 12:20:56AM
1/10

Terrible Bubbs, not a song of my youth, I was old enough to know better when that shit came out.

My youth(well high school)
bojangalz
10/20/12 1:54:38AM

Posted by cowcatcher

1/10

Terrible Bubbs, not a song of my youth, I was old enough to know better when that shit came out.

My youth(well high school)

1/10 CC. I'm sorry for your youth bro. Complete non segway, except for the fact that it was a suggested video from that Pixes nonsense (not sure how that works...).

The Man in Black showing Trent Reznor how it's done. The video is every bit as fantastic as the tune.
Bubbles
10/20/12 4:58:47AM

Posted by cowcatcher

1/10

pshh you were too old to appreciate how badass Limp Bizkit was
kopower
10/20/12 11:14:43AM

1/10 CC. I'm sorry for your youth bro. Complete non segway, except for the fact that it was a suggested video from that Pixes nonsense (not sure how that works...). The Man in Black showing Trent Reznor how it's done. The video is every bit as fantastic as the tune.

Not a Cash fan, but that was great. 8/10

Atmosphere - Guarantees
george112
10/20/12 12:11:13PM

Posted by kopower

1/10 CC. I'm sorry for your youth bro. Complete non segway, except for the fact that it was a suggested video from that Pixes nonsense (not sure how that works...). The Man in Black showing Trent Reznor how it's done. The video is every bit as fantastic as the tune.

Not a Cash fan, but that was great. 8/10

Atmosphere - Guarantees

6/10 I liked the guitar

Classic
kopower
10/20/12 12:16:33PM

Classic

10/10. My favorite Michael song

More old school
KingCmb
10/20/12 12:19:54PM
8/10 for being my jam back in the day

s.o.s
Bubbles
10/20/12 12:49:31PM

Posted by the-king

8/10 for being my jam back in the day

s.o.s

8/10. Not the best Crue song, but still a great track

Bloom - Fight For Greatness
I don't know what it is about this song but I have to listen to it almost daily since I stumbled across it on youtube a couple weeks ago
BuffaloDave
10/20/12 1:02:24PM

Posted by Bubbles

I don't know what it is about this song but I have to listen to it almost daily since I stumbled across it on youtube a couple weeks ago

7/10 It sounds like a song the WWE would use for one of their pay per views...

Method Man & Mary J - I'll Be There For you/You're All I Need
warglory
10/20/12 1:05:11PM

Posted by Bubbles

8/10 - This is really good prog rock! It reminds me of a hard rock/metal/prog outfit out of Argentina by the name of Sacrum, which I absolutely love.

Sacrum - Pressure
kopower
10/20/12 1:05:28PM

Method Man & Mary J - I'll Be There For you/You're All I Need

8/10. Solid song

Eazy E
Bubbles
10/20/12 1:34:13PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by Bubbles

8/10 - This is really good prog rock! It reminds me of a hard rock/metal/prog outfit out of Argentina by the name of Sacrum, which I absolutely love.

Sacrum - Pressure

I'll definitely check them out, they have a nice unique sound...a good blend of hard and prog rock.
10/21/12 1:53:25PM
love that old school gangsta shit 8/10

i also love metal recorded with potatoes, feel free to hate
george112
10/21/12 6:46:43PM

Posted by 187

love that old school gangsta shit 8/10

i also love metal recorded with potatoes, feel free to hate

6/10 not too bad

50 ways to leave your lover- Paul Simon
bojangalz
10/23/12 8:07:36AM

Posted by george112

50 ways to leave your lover- Paul Simon

9/10 Good call.

Warren Zevon- Werwolves of London
Bubbles
10/23/12 9:31:58AM

Posted by bojangalz

7.5/10. I can't not hear Kid Rock's song when I listen to it, which is unfortunate b/c I kinda like this song

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
Also Mitrione's walk out song
cowcatcher
10/23/12 11:35:44AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by bojangalz

7.5/10. I can't not hear Kid Rock's song when I listen to it, which is unfortunate b/c I kinda like this song

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
Also Mitrione's walk out song

8/10

That is one of my karaoke go-to's. Great song.

heard this on the radio yesterday
BuffaloDave
10/23/12 1:52:37PM

Posted by cowcatcher

8/10

That is one of my karaoke go-to's. Great song.

heard this on the radio yesterday

8/10 I'll always think of Hangover 2 and Mike Tyson when this song is played

5 to 1 - The Doors
bojangalz
10/23/12 6:21:35PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

5 to 1 - The Doors

I know The Doors are a bit polarizing, but I dig'em. I would have opted for Peace Frog though, if you were looking to play a deep cut. That song gets me every time.

George Thorogood- One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer.
Bubbles
10/24/12 12:26:15PM

Posted by bojangalz

George Thorogood- One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer.

7/10 song is too long to listen to with the repetitive chords. Great song otherwise

That song reminds me of ZZ Top
Sharp Dressed Man
BuffaloDave
10/24/12 3:43:03PM

Posted by Bubbles

That song reminds me of ZZ Top
Sharp Dressed Man

10/10

Song that gets Mr. Blonde in the dancing mood
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6