The Official Nostalgia Thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Official Nostalgia Thread
« Previous Page
Poor_Franklin
2/18/13 4:48:40PM
sorry if this has already been posted

Poor_Franklin
2/27/13 6:54:13PM
anyone else got a little nostalgic when the page loads slow on the PG & you see the old blue layout?
george112
2/27/13 9:25:58PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

anyone else got a little nostalgic when the page loads slow on the PG & you see the old blue layout?

haha hell yeah. ive mentioned it before but nobody seemed to notice
kopower
3/2/13 9:44:34AM
MMA-San
3/4/13 5:47:33PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

So after seeing Grappler's post a pic of the old school WWF wrestling ice cream bars, in the funny pic thread, I thought we need a thread dedicated to stuff we grew up with, so use this to post pics/talk about such things like Toys, Games, Clothes, Movies and TV Shows, Music, Food & Drinks, etc.

I had/loved all of that!
Poor_Franklin
3/4/13 6:17:39PM
fyi WWE is having an old school RAW night tonight
cowcatcher
3/4/13 6:29:12PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I thought I read somewhere that Vince is wrestling against Paul Heyman tonight. If true, I'll be tuning in for the first time in a long time.
Poor_Franklin
3/4/13 7:36:07PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I thought I read somewhere that Vince is wrestling against Paul Heyman tonight. If true, I'll be tuning in for the first time in a long time.

i'll tune in for an occasional match or even order or steal the occasional royal rumble or wrestlemania, but this will be the 1st show i tune in for the whole time in many years

very good gimmick by the WWE & should be quite.......NOSTALGIC
kopower
3/4/13 8:52:50PM
Watching right now. Good shit so far.
Poor_Franklin
3/4/13 10:20:24PM

Posted by kopower

Watching right now. Good shit so far.

loved most of it, especially the legends.
also like them setting up Wrestlemania matches for guys like me who dont watch much. im already looking forward to it & more than likely wont watch another WWE show until then, so at least i know mostly what matches to expect & why
Bubbles
3/20/13 11:43:39PM
Svartorm
3/21/13 3:23:32PM
I had a dream last night about these:

The original Kudos

The best flavor was actually cookies and cream one, which came out a few years after this commercial.

They're still around, but they're not even remotely the same thing. I guess someone figured out pouring chocolate and candy all over granola makes it extrodinarily unhealthy. The OG bars were the best snack ever though.
kopower
3/21/13 6:27:40PM
KungFuMaster
3/22/13 12:36:30AM
I remember when I was on here everyday. I liked it a lot. It was almost like the perfect internet home. Good times.
kopower
4/10/13 9:55:17PM
Anybody watch Toy Hunter? Some of the toys he finds just reek of nostalgia.
grappler0000
4/10/13 10:22:49PM

Posted by kopower

Anybody watch Toy Hunter? Some of the toys he finds just reek of nostalgia.

Never heard of it, but it sounds like my type of show. I'm gonna have to go down to my basement soon and make a relevant post.
kopower
5/11/13 9:13:44PM
How about this great game for the Apple 2. Number Munchers

Bubbles
10/7/13 10:30:27PM
I bet everyone knows this classic jingle

and if you don't, you were a deprived child
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]