The official Junie War Wagon thread

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The official Junie War Wagon thread
Next Page »
Kracker_Jap
10/16/08 2:48:42AM
I like this guy almost as much as I like Nick Diaz

I hope he wins the show so all the haters out there have to deal with him for a long time....

Of course this thread was a waste of time if he loses next week

ThaAxeMurderer7
10/16/08 3:13:41AM
I'm not really a hater of Junie, I just believe that Nover is going to win the whole damn thing for the lightweights. From the look of things, it looks like Junie has his hands full next week.
ufcboss
10/16/08 3:17:09AM
I think he makes it to the finals, Only going off how much air time he is getting, And his blog.......

I actually like it, I think its very entertaining, You cant hate on sportsman because he is a dick in real life.

Its like some of our favourite fighters of all time are probally bigger dicks than junkie, The just dont live in a house full of cameras!

Mike Tyson, Many people hate him for what he has done (Outside the ring) And then they forget why he was famous in the first place! He was a Boxer! So who cares what else he does! Do ya follow? I hope so...

WAR JUNIE!
mrkennedy
10/16/08 3:25:46AM
i like Junie as a fighter.period
grappler0000
10/16/08 3:46:28AM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

I like this guy almost as much as I like Nick Diaz

I hope he wins the show so all the haters out there have to deal with him for a long time....

Of course this thread was a waste of time if he loses next week

What I gathered from Dana's recent interview is that Junie doesn't make it to the finals. He confirmed he wasn't the best fighter...and there was something else he said too, but it's almost 4am, so I can't remember at the moment.
Wolfenstein
10/16/08 4:04:48AM
Junie is entertaining. He's right a lot of guys there are just without personality. He's acting like a jackass, but hey I've got a soft spot for the guy. He's kind of growing on me.
ncordless
10/16/08 5:40:22AM
Why would anyone like someone that acts like that? He acts like a man without any class or respect for anyone. He acts like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

People act like he is some great talent based on what they saw in one round and the way the guy talks about himself. He might be... but we have not seen it on the show yet.
Junie fought one round against a guy that gave up. I can't remember another fighter on TUF who quit besides Kalib Starnes. He then proceeds to run his mouth and act like a drama queen who holds their booze like a 13 year old. He complains about Efrain being a boring wrestler for submitting Nelson. Then jumps in the ring acting all tough when Nog grabs him.

Nog said it best... Junie acts that way because he is scared. He is just like so many others who try to act all tough because they are weak inside. If/when Junie loses he won't be able to handle it because his ego is all that he's got.

I've seen a million people like Junie... they never last because they either get beat and never recover or they beat themselves before anyone else does because they couldn't face adversity.

I hope Junie get his stuff together, but he will never be what he can be until he grows up.
mkiv9secsupra
10/16/08 9:09:45AM
His skillset at the moment wouldnt let him get any further than gate keeper in the UFC. His personallity is only going to get him bent over in a jail cell. So i say let the bandwagon roll right off a cliff.
DvS
10/16/08 9:15:41AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

His skillset at the moment wouldnt let him get any further than gate keeper in the UFC. His personallity is only going to get him bent over in a jail cell. So i say let the bandwagon roll right off a cliff.

His personality is going to skyrocket him to an old Tito Ortiz's level, and he will become one of the most popular fighters in the UFC, mark my words

Long live Junie Warwagon!
emfleek
10/16/08 9:54:29AM
I'll root for Junie as a person but until he becomes that better person, I will not root for him as a fighter.
Branwest
10/16/08 10:04:10AM
I generally can't stand cocky/arrogant people. But, as a fellow resident of Kentucky, I would like to see Junie to get some counseling and work through some of the issues he has. I hope he does well as a fighter, and although I don't believe he'll win this season of TUF (due to the 'next A.Silva' comments by Dana, which he said wasn't Junie), but hopefully he'll fight, and would bet someone that he will, at the TUF Finale. And hopefully, if he wins, will get some more fights in the future. Hopefully, he'll watch these episodes, be embarassed, and grow mentally, and mature.
I wish Junie the best of luck.....And, you have to admit, he has made this season a lot more interesting and fun to watch then it probably would have without him. I just hope people don't watch and think that most mma fighters are like that. He hasn't represented the sport well thus far, and that's the only thing that aggravates me.
Franklinfan47
10/16/08 10:39:30AM
I strongly dislike Junie, but I think he'll beat that Del gatto guy next week.
Kracker_Jap
10/16/08 11:34:52AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Look at alot of peoples skill sets or what people said of them when other guys were in the house of the ultimate fighter.......

It sounded like what you just said about Junies's skills...... I'm not saying he will be the best but he is willing to throw it down Like a Diaz or a Radach and I think the UFC needs more people like that and less fighters with the personality of stump
emfleek
10/16/08 11:48:42AM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

It sounded like what you just said about Junies's skills...... I'm not saying he will be the best but he is willing to throw it down Like a Diaz or a Radach and I think the UFC needs more people like that and less fighters with the personality of stump

Willing to throw down and being a complete jackass = 2 different things.
saemskin
10/16/08 12:44:21PM
we will never see this idiot again after the show is over.
People like that always end up in jail 75% of the time
gsquat
10/16/08 1:04:46PM
Through just a few episodes I've come to detest Junie Browning. He has zero control over his emotions, a huge drinking problem, retarded tattoos, and obvious psychological issues. He seems like a fighter with a ton of heart and talent, but I don't like him the person.
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/16/08 4:09:27PM
'' @ this thread
JimiMak
10/16/08 6:28:22PM

Posted by DvS

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

His personality is going to skyrocket him to an old Tito Ortiz's level, and he will become one of the most popular fighters in the UFC, mark my words

yeah, cuz Americans LOVE crybabies who throw tantrums and act like asses all day only to show they're pussies in the ring. mark MY words. He's got no class and he's gonna get killed. Anyone who thinks what he does is "good tv" should be shot.
kaduey
10/16/08 9:26:15PM

Posted by JimiMak

Posted by DvS

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

yeah, cuz Americans LOVE crybabies who throw tantrums and act like asses all day only to show they're pussies in the ring. mark MY words. He's got no class and he's gonna get killed. Anyone who thinks what he does is "good tv" should be shot.

The guy is a disgrace. Even after almost getting kicked of the show he storms the cage. And after that threatens all the fighters that their lives will be hell if he loses because he'll be drunk every night. And then he spits at buddy after they're matched up. How can you be a fan of such dishonorable actions?
Kracker_Jap
10/16/08 9:52:28PM
Hey I'm not sure if you guys read the title to the thread????

But if you want to bitch and whine start your own thread on bashing this poor misguided youth............

With that being said I have saw so much hate towards this guy it reminded me of sherdog So I decided to at least give an opposing view on him
dannyfrank
10/16/08 10:07:07PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

But if you want to bitch and whine start your own thread on bashing this poor misguided youth............

With that being said I have saw so much hate towards this guy it reminded me of sherdog So I decided to at least give an opposing view on him

i dont hate him. i just dislike his personality. the same way i dont like the diaz bros personalities
Kracker_Jap
10/16/08 10:24:36PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Kracker_Jap

i dont hate him. i just dislike his personality. the same way i dont like the diaz bros personalities

Hut when it comes to the Diaz brothers you can find plenty of positive threads on them

I was/ am doing Junie the same justice
saemskin
10/17/08 8:43:36AM
yeah, that grenade on his hand is reeeeeeeeeel cool.

buffoon.
bls1919
10/17/08 6:43:05PM
I just hope he loses soon and we wont have to hear from him. Even sober the boy(and yes that s what he is) is out of control. No use for him in the UFC. He didnt even look that impresive against the guy from DC(who was a huge can) on the opening show.
D0wnUnd6e6r
10/17/08 6:44:30PM

Posted by saemskin

yeah, that grenade on his hand is reeeeeeeeeel cool.

buffoon.

Doesnt warmachine have one of those somewhere??? anyone see a pattern here?
Kracker_Jap
10/17/08 8:55:57PM

Posted by bls1919

I just hope he loses soon and we wont have to hear from him. Even sober the boy(and yes that s what he is) is out of control. No use for him in the UFC. He didnt even look that impresive against the guy from DC(who was a huge can) on the opening show.

They said the same about Leben
haggiswashere
10/17/08 9:42:19PM
oh my i hoped this was a joke.....
Jackelope
10/18/08 2:52:49AM
No doubt he's exciting to watch. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many threads about the dude. Dana knows that and he's using it to his advantage. More power to the UFC.

I've already said my piece on the guy's actions- they're immature and disturbed. Still, you can't deny the reaction on the forums good or bad.

I believe in the grand scheme of MMA his mental weakness will expose him. He'll be a Melvin Guillard at best until he grows as a person.

JimiMak
10/18/08 1:49:06PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

You shoulda put "no dissenting op's allowed" then hey? Just cuz you start a thread (btw there is ONLY 1 WarWagon) doesn't mean noone can put in a contradictory opinion. It's not about the site and bashing. It's about the fact that this guy is a complete clown and prob'ly can't even handle a normal exhistence. Which is why he thought fighting would be a career. But his mental weakness will show itself quickly. He's got no class or brains, hell if he had any skill he'd know not to act like that. If you bring up a controversial guy you can't expect noone to answer in a less than pleasing fashion.
tec52
10/18/08 3:15:27PM
I hope he get's subbed and tea bagged by Efrain just like his jacck azz buddy did!
Pages: [1] 2