The Official Jon Fitch Fan Thread (spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The Official Jon Fitch Fan Thread (spoilers)
warglory
12/30/11 11:23:02PM
I know we are few and far between, but we need to stick together and circle the wagons after that KO, because it's going to be a relentless onslaught by Fitch haters until his next victory.

I just want to say, that I'd still take Fitch in a rematch against Hendricks.
tcunningham
12/30/11 11:29:41PM
fitch definitely got caught. i think it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise though. if fitch would have just ground out another decision victory a lot of people would have said the same ol' shit about him not finishing anyone. however, now that he got caught he's going to have to come back with much more intensity and really look to prove that he deserves another title shot, hopefully by finishing some opponents. im still a fan
ghandikush
12/30/11 11:43:55PM
I'm a long time fan, dude is a lot more talented in all areas than people think. I must sasy I'm very happy he got that ass beat though so he can see the result of having zero marketability and losing anyway.
Patchedup15
12/31/11 12:02:38AM
I'm not the biggest Fitch fan, but i do not doubt his skill.. the problem is that he keeps getting put in matchups where his wrestling is a good path to victory. You can't blame a fighter for wanting to take the path of least resistance. It's like claiming the Packers shouldn't rely on Rodgers so much bc he's clearly their most talented component.

Who knows.. maybe he can lure BJ or Hughes out of retirement and get some attention
prozacnation1978
12/31/11 12:43:53AM
Fitch vs kim probably next
Everyone eventually gets caught with a sub or ko
Going 15 ufc fights with no stoppage is damm good!!
FastKnockout
12/31/11 12:54:24AM
I'll always be a Fitch fan.
Twenty20Dollars
12/31/11 1:00:06AM
Volkman won, I mean he's like Fitch.
Chael_Sonnen
12/31/11 1:40:08AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

But....with ALOT more body hair.
DeadHead988
12/31/11 1:45:04AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

But....with ALOT more body hair.

And way more fun to watch it. I'll admit now that I will probably be hating on Fitch pretty hard after that loss.
MiniMan
12/31/11 1:51:34AM
That was a great fight, I almost got up to make a sandwich, And thought I will keep watching for a bit.... 12 seconds later I figured out I made the right choice.

All I can see is see Fitch haters, He doesn't always go the distance..... Oh wait!

War Hendricks !!!

Still
Geoffo
12/31/11 2:08:58AM
I'd pick Fitch over Hendricks if they fought 99 more times.
MuayThaiGeek13
12/31/11 2:12:59AM
I will still pick Hendricks in a rematch.

Enjoyinh an underdog bonus once more.
Pookie
12/31/11 2:23:24AM
You guys are going to learn to hate me very soon.
tmas
12/31/11 2:49:01AM
i just wanted to share this with you......

do you remember when Hendricks did this?

and fitch did this?

and then this?

what about now?

do you remember when fitch was so hurt that he wanted to wrastle mazz!

id have to say in a fight bewteen fitch and mazzagatti i would be taking this man!

stache or no stache!

sorry had to :P
scoozna
12/31/11 7:19:14AM
lol...nice story board tmas.

I just wish Fitch would shut up about Ron Paul on Twitter. Enough already.
warglory
12/31/11 8:42:13AM
You guys are making me sad.
BeeR
12/31/11 8:46:32AM
Fitch is going to wake up this morning with a driving double leg TD on his pillow, thinking its Mazzagatti......who he thinks is Hendricks. Then he's going to remember the fight is over.
cowcatcher
12/31/11 12:36:36PM
Not to hate on Fitch because he's a helluva fighter, but I'm not a fan of watching him fight and I was going apeshit when Hendricks landed that bomb. I'd really like to see what Dana was doing when that happened.
Twenty20Dollars
12/31/11 12:44:31PM
Mazz needs to work on his ground game, you gotta go for the guillotine there.
jae_1833
12/31/11 4:37:10PM
Sorry Glory but I was laughing and clapping (alone in my living room) loudly then ran upstairs and told my wife about it (she barely knows of Mir and Hughes) then called Blueskiesburn so we could revel in the fact that Fitch got caught!