The Official Holla Train!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » The Official Holla Train!!!
« Previous Page | Next Page »
POLL: Do you Holla for Sadollah?
Yes. 26% (21)
Heck Yes 10% (8)
Double Heck Yes 3% (2)
Triple Heck Yes 10% (8)
You bet yer sweet @$$ i do! 29% (23)
No im the party pooper of mmaplayground and i smell like don kings bed......... 23% (18)
haggiswashere
11/16/08 5:45:31AM
Amir in the hospital........and his HOLLA-ween costume for your viewing pleasure
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4
haggiswashere
11/18/08 3:32:28AM
Amir got out of the hospital yesterday.... i think....
haggiswashere
11/20/08 5:48:50AM
wish you were this cool? so do the rest of us.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
haggiswashere
11/23/08 4:13:24AM
Amir may not be fighting until Feburary LINK
casey64
11/23/08 8:43:23AM
Love the can of dip, absolutley love it.
haggiswashere
11/24/08 11:12:20AM
Looks like he will fight catone in feb. LINK
haggiswashere
11/27/08 11:36:24PM
Cool to hear it will be free to see amir again!!!
ThaAxeMurderer7
11/28/08 1:32:22AM
Dude you are hell bent on keeping this thread alive aren't you? I can't hate though, even if the obsession is a little disturbing.
haggiswashere
11/28/08 1:51:56AM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Dude you are hell bent on keeping this thread alive aren't you? I can't hate though, even if the obsession is a little disturbing.

you have no idea....
higdon10
11/28/08 11:59:18AM
There are a couple of us on here who Holla, but no one can hold a candle to haggiswashere
kris_ericson
11/28/08 12:04:28PM
yep
haggiswashere
11/29/08 7:46:36AM
man its so nice to be so respected by my peers I don't detect a single bit of sarcasm from any of you either! thank you all for humoring me
kris_ericson
11/29/08 8:21:01AM
any day
dannyfrank
11/29/08 10:31:36AM
yo dude, my respect is sincere. it is truely amazing how hard you cling to his nuts after only 1 UFC fight and not be ashamed by the amount of bromance going on

i will always holla with you!
haggiswashere
12/13/08 4:53:32PM
HOLY CRAP GUYS!!!! I stopped in vegas on the way to see acdc in phoenix and i stopped at xtreme couture. I will post pics when i can but I went to there little "pro shop" (that is what they call it but it is really just a gift shop) and when i went to pay for a shirt i asked for an amir shirt and the guy working laughed and said i could have met him if i was TWO HOURS EARLIER!!!! WHICH I WOULD HAVE BEEN IF I WOULD HAVE GONE BEFORE EATING LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND SUGGESTED!!!!!!!! lol oh well. it was cool. I guess Amir took a week off to visit his family in Virgina after his hospitalization and that was his first day back (12/12/08) and i said to the guy "sucks he dropped out but good thing he will fight in February right?" and he shook his head and lost eye contact and said "I don't know" so do you think he doesn't know or do you think his first day back showed them something that worried them like he wasn't ready? or do you think he didn't want to confirm a rumor or what?

It was hilarious because my girlfriend bummed the guys pen off of him so now we have an Xtreme Couture pen It was cool. I thought it was cool. My girlfriend and i took a bunch of pictures of the training center, and there little medical room and the front of the office building. it was just a cool experience.
dannyfrank
12/13/08 5:18:26PM
thats awesome dude. too bad you didnt get to see amir though
haggiswashere
12/15/08 12:19:46AM
lol its ok buddy here is some pictures of xtreme couture
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5
haggiswashere
12/15/08 12:22:00AM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
haggiswashere
12/18/08 4:39:14PM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
dannyfrank
12/18/08 7:57:22PM
oh dear god
haggiswashere
1/3/09 4:21:37PM
Hey guys sorry i haven't posted in a while. My girlfriend has been in the hospital since the 27th and i have been sleeping in the hospital. she just got transfered to a hospital with internet access so that is where i am now, its some scary stuff. She might get out soon but we still don't even know what is wrong with her so i dunno.
cmb19932
1/3/09 5:01:10PM
that sucks man good luck nice to see you around and on your signature thread none the less
the_01
1/3/09 5:35:57PM
The guy is cool in every aspect, and I would like to see him get tested.
Nevertheless, he is awsom.
By the way, I noticed his name is not American, so, can I ask where is he originally from? (Just Curious)
Thank you.
haggiswashere
1/3/09 7:59:16PM

Posted by the_01

By the way, I noticed his name is not American, so, can I ask where is he originally from? (Just Curious)
Thank you.

He is of Iranian decent but he was born in brooklyn ny usa but grew up in richmond va usa. now he lives in las vegas nevada us. He says its a girls name in the middle east is that true? lol im curious as well
haggiswashere
1/3/09 8:00:32PM

Posted by cmb19932

that sucks man good luck nice to see you around and on your signature thread none the less

thanks buddy
dannyfrank
1/3/09 11:22:45PM

Posted by haggiswashere

Hey guys sorry i haven't posted in a while. My girlfriend has been in the hospital since the 27th and i have been sleeping in the hospital. she just got transfered to a hospital with internet access so that is where i am now, its some scary stuff. She might get out soon but we still don't even know what is wrong with her so i dunno.

thats rough bro, hope everything turns out alright
haggiswashere
1/4/09 12:07:27AM

Posted by dannyfrank

thats rough bro, hope everything turns out alright

ya me too buddy
haggiswashere
1/4/09 1:21:54AM
On a lighter note....
The names Sadollah...Amir Sadollah

Bad@$$ in a little suit......

Girls go crazy for that sharped dressed man!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
haggiswashere
1/4/09 1:30:33AM
The scariest table ever.... check out kampmans earl hickey impression lol
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
the_01
1/5/09 4:32:28AM

Posted by haggiswashere

Posted by the_01

Thank you.

He is of Iranian decent but he was born in brooklyn ny usa but grew up in richmond va usa. now he lives in las vegas nevada us. He says its a girls name in the middle east is that true? lol im curious as well

Thank you for the reply. So, he's of a Middle Eastern origin, thats cool, now he's my second favorite fighter, right after Randy Coutour. Amir is popular here in Saudi arabia and we're anticipating his return. Go Amir.
By the way, the name "Amir" means "PRINCE" in Arabic and its a boys name. Therefore, he should be called : " The Prince Amir Sadoulah," or Amir "The Prince" Sadoulah, whatever suits him. Thank you again.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6