The Official Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard III Avatar Bet Thread

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » The Official Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard III Avatar Bet Thread
pmoney
10/3/11 8:12:30PM
This is sure to be a bout for the ages. That is something I never thought I'd say going in to Edgar-Maynard II. Anyhow, as well as the UFC Lightweight championship, I figured a couple MMA Playground avatars would be on the line for this one!

So here it is, The Official Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard III Avatar Bet Thread. This is the last event for some weeks, so the stakes are high on this one! Feel free to set up your bets here.

I will take Gray "The Bully" Maynard. Any regular posters taking Frankie?
Budgellism
10/3/11 9:36:06PM
Let's do this thing P$
FastKnockout
10/3/11 9:40:37PM
I'll take Edgar if anyone else is willing.
SpiderSilva
10/3/11 9:58:41PM

Posted by FastKnockout

deal one week starting next monday cause Im sittin on this current one till next week. but Im all over taking Gray
DeadHead988
10/3/11 10:21:33PM
I've got Frankie if anyone's down. Btw the fact that you can start an official avatar bet thread for this one fight and have equal numbers taking both fighters shows just how good of a fight it will be.
Twenty20Dollars
10/3/11 10:57:27PM

Posted by DeadHead988

I've got Frankie if anyone's down. Btw the fact that you can start an official avatar bet thread for this one fight and have equal numbers taking both fighters shows just how good of a fight it will be.

I'll take Da Bully.
FastKnockout
10/4/11 1:03:02PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by FastKnockout

deal one week starting next monday cause Im sittin on this current one till next week. but Im all over taking Gray

Are we able to choose the amount of time to hold an avatar bet on the new version? I thought it wouldn't let you change your avatar until the next event.
Pookie
10/5/11 6:40:58AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by FastKnockout

Are we able to choose the amount of time to hold an avatar bet on the new version? I thought it wouldn't let you change your avatar until the next event.

You just gotta do it via Man-code.

Also, you're a fool if you're picking Maynard. Just sayin.
pmoney
10/9/11 2:38:59AM
Budgellism - Congrats brah, you handed me my first loss on my avatar bet record! And now may fate is sealed for weeks

Pookie - I was indeed made to be a fool for picking Maynard. Somewhere in that first round I almost thought I was going to look smart!