The OFFICIAL "What are you eating" thread.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The OFFICIAL "What are you eating" thread.
Next Page »
KungFuMaster
6/21/12 12:39:26AM
There hasn't been many new topics in the off-topic section - so as a good samaritan AND because I just feel like posting and there's not a whole lot of topics to choose from, I now bring you the official "What are you eating" thread.

I just had me some home cooked chicken wings with rice. Pretty impressive huh?
6/21/12 3:27:59AM
a double fucking cheeseburger with a side order of fries and a motherfucking coke.

off head.
tcunningham
6/21/12 4:47:56AM
bison (yea thats right) with peas and carrots topped with chipotle tabasco and bacon. seriously.
Adrenaline
6/21/12 4:52:21AM

Posted by tcunningham

bison (yea thats right) with peas and carrots topped with chipotle tabasco and bacon. seriously.

Bison is awesome, low fat high protein. Sounds delicious dude.

Oh yeah sorry KFM but What are you eating right now?

I'm a shit poor bachelor so I just ate a hamburger patty and because a burger without a bun is not sad enough I just ate some old pasta I had in the fridge that was atleast a couple weeks old

I really need to go get some groceries.
Poor_Franklin
6/21/12 5:10:11AM
i had swordfish, flounder & trout this weekend visiting my gf's folks. now im back to plain old food like ravioli & ham & cheese sandwiches for the day
Budgellism
6/21/12 5:49:26AM
A Nature Valley bar and a banana to start the day off. Exciting, I know.
hotrodttt
6/21/12 6:21:07AM
a 3x3 from in n out with whole grilled onions, mustard fried patty and sliced chiles added
SmileR
6/21/12 8:15:41AM
A ham sandwich. . .
prozacnation1978
6/21/12 8:21:53AM
It would be cool if u had a " who are you screwing thread ". With pics of women.

I ate spagetti. I love to cook !!!
kopower
6/21/12 8:58:14AM
A Subway black forest ham, egg and cheese flatbread breakfast sandwich. Tasty way to start the day.
Boo_Radley21
6/21/12 10:14:20AM
Nothing
airkerma
6/21/12 10:14:57AM
Lift over lunch break, then hit the beef jerky HARD. You wouldn't believe how much fucking mass you put on when you have the most manly protein booster on Earth. Then a 5 hour energy and a shirtless run so everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.......and thai food for dinner
prophecy033
6/21/12 12:15:58PM
Oat & Honey granola bar with a Rockstar
Ordep
6/21/12 12:29:26PM
Trying Firehouse subs for the first time (just opened a couple weeks ago here in Athens). Got the Beef brisket and cheddar, not bad but I expected more for $8+
I'll stick with Subway cheapness until I graduate and get a decent job.
Budgellism
6/21/12 12:32:56PM

Posted by Ordep

Trying Firehouse subs for the first time (just opened a couple weeks ago here in Athens). Got the Beef brisket and cheddar, not bad but I expected more for $8+

I feel like I could eat Subway for every meal for the rest of my life. Easily my favourite place to eat out at.
Ordep
6/21/12 12:35:39PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Ordep

I feel like I could eat Subway for every meal for the rest of my life. Easily my favourite place to eat out at.

Italian BMT,on wheat, pepper jack, toasted, lettuce, tomato, pickles, jalapenos, sweet onion, honey mustard

same poem everytime I go, love it
kopower
6/21/12 12:39:34PM
Must be a Subway kind of day. Footlong oven baked chicken breast on italian herb and cheese bread. Added some banana peppers, lettuce, mayo, and spinach.
KungFuMaster
6/21/12 12:44:48PM

Posted by tcunningham

That's awesome. I would love to try it one day. Just one question - did the bison have a game taste?
Budgellism
6/21/12 1:03:30PM

Posted by Ordep

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Ordep

Italian BMT,on wheat, pepper jack, toasted, lettuce, tomato, pickles, jalapenos, sweet onion, honey mustard

same poem everytime I go, love it

I have two choices depending on the amount of money I have at the time.

Sweet onion chicken Teriyaki on whole wheat, toasted with cheese, lettuce, tomato, green peppers, jalapeno peppers, salt and pepper and chipotle southwest sauce to top that bad boy off.

Or a coldcut with the same toppings minus the salt and pepper

Either way I leave with a smile every time.
Svartorm
6/21/12 1:21:33PM

Posted by Ordep

So are they trying to be another Quiznos or something? We don't have them out here yet but they're blowing up as a franchise so was interested in the business model.
Svartorm
6/21/12 1:22:41PM
Its busy season at work, so despite the fact I make food for a living, I don't get to eat anything at all until 4pm.
Budgellism
6/21/12 1:44:47PM
Just set up the marinade for the chicken I'm bbqing later
Ordep
6/21/12 2:45:15PM

Posted by Svartorm

So are they trying to be another Quiznos or something? We don't have them out here yet but they're blowing up as a franchise so was interested in the business model.

Hmmm is a very similar idea of having the base sandwiches with specific toppings but to me Quiznos is all about the chicken sandwiches and I didn't see any chicken sandwiches at Firehouse. They got their full menu on the website (Firehouse Subs) and there was nothing "extra" or "local" in the one in Athens.

I'll go Firehouse before Quiznos and JJ mostly because of value (they did it right on the amount of meat for $8) unless I'm really craving chicken.

They did accomplish the Fire Station feeling of the place and there was like a big counter wall between the order and pick-up area (where all the chips are) that block your view to the prep table so you can't see if they're spitting or scratching their balls in between toppings.
scoozna
6/21/12 4:08:39PM
Turkey Club sandwich. mmmmm bacon.

I just have to say that I have a real problem with Quiznos. Their food tastes ok. The stores around here measure the chicken they'll put on your sandwich in a little cup, and they wouldn't dare put any more than that little cup of chicken in your sandwich....noooo that would be toooo muuuuuch.

...and if you get a soda and a bag of chips with it, $9+, guaranteed.

They bug me. If I'm gonna spend $9 on lunch, i'm going to a deli to have a big-ass sandwich made fresh for me.
KungFuMaster
6/21/12 5:08:36PM
I have never been a fan of Quiznos. If I'm looking for a sandwich, I will either hit Subway or those Vietnamese sandwiches.
Poor_Franklin
6/21/12 5:10:59PM
Boogers
KungFuMaster
6/21/12 5:11:03PM

Posted by Budgellism

You're making my mouth water right now. I love barbecuing.
Budgellism
6/21/12 5:57:13PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Budgellism

You're making my mouth water right now. I love barbecuing.

Turned that chicken into a grilled chicken salad which I'm enjoying right now.

I love sitting out back and bbqing up anything that I can. I'm trying grilled Salmon tomorrow. I've only ever fried or baked salmon before but a guy from work told me how good it was and I couldn't resist.
Chael_Sonnen
6/21/12 5:58:59PM
My old lady
hashyandy4
6/21/12 6:16:34PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

My old lady

I laughed so hard at this.

Just finished a bowl of Stagg Chili and a slice of watermelon. Good Shit!!
Pages: [1] 2 3