The official Cormier War Wagon has been assembled.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » The official Cormier War Wagon has been assembled.
KungFuMaster
5/25/12 1:27:52PM
I was hesitant to jump on the Band Wagon but after the conclusion of the Strike Force HW tournament, I will not only hop on - I will design and construct this wagon myself with the finest metals. I will give it a nuclear propulsion engine made of titanium so it can withstand the highest of temperatures and be able to power through walls. I will construct the body with 15-5ph which is one of the strongest metals known to man so while it is powering through walls - it will not receive dents or even scratches.

The real reason Cormier won me over was not by beating Barnett. He won me over when I heard him on the Ariel Helwani show. Cormier just seems like a genuine guy whom everyone can like and root for...
FastKnockout
5/25/12 1:44:58PM
I was a fan the moment he joined up with AKA. I support most of their roster, except for guys like Koscheck and Shamrock. They're the best camp for helping elite wrestlers learn all aspects of MMA.

Now that I think about it, Cormier has always reminded me of a slightly faster Valesquez. Perfect match for each other in training.

sparky
5/25/12 1:45:40PM

Im a big fan
kopower
5/25/12 2:49:08PM
I told myself I was onboard after his destruction of Bigfoot, yet I still picked Barny, thinking his experience would be the deciding factor. How dare I step off of the bandwagon embarrassed:

Is there room for me to hop back on? I promise I'll stay, even if things get bumpy down the road.
Chael_Sonnen
5/25/12 3:28:56PM
Yup.....
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
pmoney
5/25/12 3:30:04PM
I also bought in after the Silva KO. However.... I am really worried about Cormier's ability to put a run together. He's already in his 30's and he's broken his hand in back to back fights now. He has a great skill set, but if he only fights once a year I don't know how far he will get. Hopefully he gets his hand fixed properly and takes the time to heal so this doesn't become a bigger issue.
KungFuMaster
5/25/12 3:31:30PM

Posted by kopower

I told myself I was onboard after his destruction of Bigfoot, yet I still picked Barny, thinking his experience would be the deciding factor. How dare I step off of the bandwagon embarrassed:

Is there room for me to hop back on? I promise I'll stay, even if things get bumpy down the road.

It's really crowded right now. There are people hanging on the rails - but if you're that passionate about coming on board, I guess we can stick you in the cargo section.
KungFuMaster
5/25/12 3:35:19PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Yup.....

Where did you find that picture? I'm not finished building it yet - just wait 'till I install the nuclear propulsion engine.
KungFuMaster
5/25/12 3:37:23PM
I just read some of Cormier's Bio from wiki and man - has he had some tough times. I'm rooting for him all the way now.
kopower
5/25/12 3:42:23PM
Damn it Chael, took a quick look at the av and thought it was Prozac responding.
Chael_Sonnen
5/25/12 4:09:58PM

Posted by kopower

Damn it Chael, took a quick look at the av and thought it was Prozac responding.

Prozac is for Burger King chomping Brazilians.

kopower
5/25/12 6:26:48PM

Posted by pmoney

I also bought in after the Silva KO. However.... I am really worried about Cormier's ability to put a run together. He's already in his 30's and he's broken his hand in back to back fights now. He has a great skill set, but if he only fights once a year I don't know how far he will get. Hopefully he gets his hand fixed properly and takes the time to heal so this doesn't become a bigger issue.

You bring up some good points money. Maybe I'll just hitch a ride on the side of the wagon, so I can easily jump off when something breaks down.
Pookie
5/25/12 6:53:55PM
And on top of all that, Cain knocked Cormier out in sparring a couple weeks before the fight. Concussion Cormier kicked Barnett's ass.

Here's to Black Fedor!
KungFuMaster
5/25/12 8:18:34PM

Posted by Pookie

And on top of all that, Cain knocked Cormier out in sparring a couple weeks before the fight. Concussion Cormier kicked Barnett's ass.

Here's to Black Fedor!

They hit that hard during sparring????
spang714
5/28/12 10:02:18PM
Put my ass officially on the Cormier War Wagon(ier)...been a fan for a while..especially after learning about his back story...hard not to pull for him
Pookie
5/29/12 3:44:06AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Pookie

Here's to Black Fedor!

They hit that hard during sparring????

The Black Emperor and The Brown Emperor dont hold back on their punches.