Official "Im bored at work" thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Official "Im bored at work" thread
« Previous Page
airkerma
9/10/12 11:13:48AM
Monday morning...how did I end up in this thread already? Oh yea....
Aether
9/10/12 11:15:26AM
My sleep schedule is all fucked up. Work is going to go slowly, I'm so tired. Not starting for a few more hours though.
Aether
9/10/12 8:52:18PM
1 more hour. So bored and tired.
george112
9/10/12 10:10:13PM

Posted by Aether

1 more hour. So bored and tired.

That hour for me is always the longest damn hour of the day
infestructure
9/10/12 10:15:09PM
Oops, wrong thread. I got a day off
george112
9/11/12 8:26:20AM
With the cool front came allergies

Now im at work with the most uncomfortable stopped up nose. Not cool at all
kopower
9/15/12 12:55:44PM
Working this weekend. The good thing is it's slow today in the hospital. Usually we're running around like crazy. Still have 4 hours to go, and things can changre pretty quickly. Hopefully the day stays quiet, and I can just surf the internet for awhile.
thevoodooninja
9/15/12 2:24:40PM

Posted by kopower

Working this weekend. The good thing is it's slow today in the hospital. Usually we're running around like crazy. Still have 4 hours to go, and things can changre pretty quickly. Hopefully the day stays quiet, and I can just surf the internet for awhile.

you gotta like those kinda day
george112
9/17/12 6:41:34AM
Bored as hell right now at work. Nothing really to do.

Might do some golf chipping to pass the time
thevoodooninja
9/24/12 9:31:49AM
Working with a couple of numbnut lazy fucks today
george112
9/24/12 10:40:40AM

Just kidding

Too bored for dancing bananas
george112
11/11/12 7:35:52AM
Not only am I bored at work im pissed that I had to be here at 5 am. They take advantage of my department so damn bad
airkerma
12/4/12 11:13:50AM
Not bored, but this thread also makes sense for "flabbergasted at work". Coworker needed help with an excel spread sheet. She said she only had 3 columns instead of the usual. I took a look at it and she didn't use the slider bar at the bottom of the screen that allows you to scroll left or right, which should be common knowledge if you have used any computer in the lastt 20 years. In short: HOLY SHIT!
jakewalters
12/4/12 11:26:46AM
I'm balls deep in a project where I have to make a spreadsheet connecting hundreds of brands to thousands of celebrities who have endorsed them. My boss just asked me after I was finished to attach dates to every deal. When I said that wasn't really available, he said I should just look up the commercials on YouTube. I told him the date the video was uploaded has nothing to do with when it actually aired. He said he didn't care.

airkerma
12/5/12 9:12:20AM
Stopped another world ending crisis. A coworker lost all of the contact information on her excel spreadsheet and could not get any of it back. Luckily, I swooped in and hit 'undo' twice and I shit you not, the info returned. If people had common sense the only job I would be qualified for is lifeguarding indoor hotel pools.
40ouncetofreedom
12/5/12 1:47:17PM

Posted by airkerma

Stopped another world ending crisis. A coworker lost all of the contact information on her excel spreadsheet and could not get any of it back. Luckily, I swooped in and hit 'undo' twice and I shit you not, the info returned. If people had common sense the only job I would be qualified for is lifeguarding indoor hotel pools.

+Juan

Excel can be a bitch for new people...but people who consistently use it and still mess things up..I just always give them the "sorry i dunno what you did" routine and go about my day.
airkerma
2/1/13 9:23:50AM
coworker: The door won't close
me: did you hit the button that closes the door?
coworker: yes!
me: that says open, not close...
Bubbles
2/1/13 9:44:28AM
I'm bored at school, does that count? Structure & Function in Biochemistry is a bore
kopower
2/1/13 2:56:21PM
It's tough working with a bunch of females. Always some bs drama. Just shut the f up, do your work, and quit talking behind peoples backs, and running and telling the boss about every little thing that upsets you.
airkerma
2/1/13 3:09:35PM

Posted by kopower

It's tough working with a bunch of females. Always some bs drama. Just shut the f up, do your work, and quit talking behind peoples backs, and running and telling the boss about every little thing that upsets you.

Errrmerrrgerrrd! The medical field is absolutely saturated with drama. It's like Gay's Anatomy meets Mean Girls.
kopower
2/1/13 3:25:27PM

Errrmerrrgerrrd! The medical field is absolutely saturated with drama. It's like Gay's Anatomy meets Mean Girls.

No kidding. You'd think working in a hospital, people would act professional.
airkerma
2/27/13 7:48:53AM
Just chillin on the runway with a delayed flight. Instead of keeping us in the airport where people can spend money, they decided to board everyone, push back a tiny bit, then say there are delays in philly so we can't leave. Assholes.
Bubbles
2/27/13 9:54:56AM
I can't pay attention to my professor who looks like a 45 year old British hippy talk about fatty acid biosynthesis. I almost want to hand him a hacky sack
Vikingr
3/3/13 4:19:13PM
Did I say I Hate waiting in huge endless Lines at the Hospital?
airkerma
3/22/13 10:38:18AM
Fridays....
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Pages: 1 2 [3]