The Official 360 Mafia Thread........ Updated with the badest camp art on the playground Props to BadaBing and check back often cuz there will be more!!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » The Official 360 Mafia Thread........ Updated with the badest camp art on the playground Props to BadaBing and check back often cuz there will be more!!
« Previous Page | Next Page »
voodoo-jitsu
12/16/08 5:04:29AM
i think i just found 1

atleast i'll make him one if he keep coming in our thread and sleeping

now dats str8 jailhouse gangsta
dannyfrank
12/16/08 3:35:29PM
hey kids! wish you could be as str8 up gangsta as voodoo, B-Boom, and i? well you can! just join the 360 mafia!! then, we'll stop coming for your ass and you can join us in the ultimate butt domination! figuratively speaking of course

bobbydoomocculta
12/16/08 11:11:29PM

Hey Frankie-D, check it out Rollins and V.D are sleeping together now!
voodoo-jitsu
12/17/08 12:06:33AM
just know im the pitcher
bobbydoomocculta
12/17/08 12:11:54AM
We know how you "prop" V.D.
Rollins
12/17/08 5:23:06AM
I was bumping the 360 thread for KJ, Don't hate...

bobbydoomocculta
12/17/08 11:34:46PM

It's all love RiG...
Rollins
12/19/08 2:23:11AM
RIG-

Where's KJ?
voodoo-jitsu
12/19/08 3:23:23AM
hes in timeout
dannyfrank
12/19/08 7:59:36PM
wow. krackers last post was december 2. its gonna be a long 2-3 months
voodoo-jitsu
12/21/08 10:35:37PM
wow d-frank u have 1500 posts good job man keep it up
dannyfrank
12/22/08 8:05:12AM
thanks man. i really need to get out more though. DAMN YOU BORING ASS TOWN!
lochie
12/25/08 2:12:39AM
showing the love
voodoo-jitsu
12/26/08 10:02:19PM
from middleweight to superheavy weight in 1 month

hope the superheavy camps are ready we're gunin fo ya
Rollins
12/29/08 2:10:53AM
Good job fellas.

To bad your leader is in lockdown (solitary confinement for those who never been in prison) hopefully he'll be released on good behavior sometimes soon.

I can see you through the fence KJ! Keep pumping iron and jogging around the yard. You'll be back soon enough ol' friend! Keep the faith!
voodoo-jitsu
12/31/08 1:40:19PM
yea hopefully they let him out soon

the length of the ban was a bit harsh imo

but we're keeping him company in the camp
voodoo-jitsu
1/2/09 1:46:10PM
2008 premium member of the year

congats to our very own camp leader Kracker_Jap for winning this award

he is without a doubt the best camp leader on the playground

the vote went like this

Kracker_Jap (360 mafia) 49 votes

bojanglz (playground bullies) 42 votes

hotrodttt (american top team) 35 votes

good job to all three

way to go K_J ur the man in 2008
Rollins
1/2/09 5:26:26PM
bojanglz did alot ass kicking in a short period of time, thats for sure. he put together a pretty big team really quick but there's more to it than that and doesn't that team have every cop on the PG in it? NO THANKS!

Back on topic, good job KJ and congrats on the win.
DCRage
1/3/09 12:44:14PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

yea hopefully they let him out soon

the length of the ban was a bit harsh imo

but we're keeping him company in the camp

Tip: The more you post about it here, the better the chances his ban won't be lifted anytime soon.

Also, I would suggest you all (ALL 360 Mafia members) follow the forum rules a little more closely. Quit infiltrating other camp threads and trying to start arguments and pick fights, it's getting a little out of hand. Keep it in your thread and play by the rules.
dannyfrank
1/3/09 2:54:07PM

Posted by DCRage

Also, I would suggest you all (ALL 360 Mafia members) follow the forum rules a little more closely. Quit infiltrating other camp threads and trying to start arguments and pick fights, it's getting a little out of hand. Keep it in your thread and play by the rules.

we already talked to mungooch about that
DCRage
1/3/09 3:31:35PM
I know he's the main one but just letting everyone know it applies to all in the camp, although I am aware that many of you are not breaking any rules.

Anyway, carry on.
Mungooch
1/3/09 7:38:49PM
They warned me it won't happen again.
dannyfrank
1/3/09 7:49:21PM
good boy mungooch

now, where were we? oh, yeah.....

360 MAFIA PWNS N00BZ!!!!
Mungooch
1/3/09 8:09:37PM
We also harder than any one else out there
DCRage
1/9/09 6:42:03AM
Next time I have to come in this thread to clean up or delete any rulebreaking posts, it's over. I will close the thread and it will stay closed. I'm getting tired of it and one person has just been banned for now as a result. Keep it in your own fight camp board.
voodoo-jitsu
1/11/09 2:40:45AM
360 mafia is getting bigger and better as each day goes by

we are the future of the superheavy weight division and of the playground for that matter

dannyfrank
1/11/09 9:15:45AM
i like our thread's new title

but yeah, like voodoo said, our camp rocks. we dont kick you out for having bad picks, we have an awesome message board, and we also have awesome custom avatars! come on and join the best camp on the playground and do the banana rock with us!

just contact Kracker_Jap

lochie
1/11/09 5:46:24PM

Posted by dannyfrank

i like our thread's new title

but yeah, like voodoo said, our camp rocks. we dont kick you out for having bad picks, we have an awesome message board, and we also have awesome custom avatars! come on and join the best camp on the playground and do the banana rock with us!

just contact Kracker_Jap

hell yeahs i aggree with danny kracker jap and 360 mafia awesome ppl to talk to and be aroundon here so like danny said come join

showing camp love
aaa9erh8er
1/12/09 3:49:20PM
basicaly if your new to the playground or arent having fun in your camp hit us up anyone of us we all know eachother we all have fun and i know where competititve but we mean no harm.
but we can say one thing for sure we banana rock harder then anyone
dannyfrank
1/12/09 7:41:26PM
if you're new to the forums or just want to be part of an awesome camp, then you should come to the 360!

if you are looking for an active message board with a variety of topics besides just mma, then you will enjoy our camp.

if you want to be apart of a top camp, then we can tell you that we have been getting better and hope to be at the top of the SHW division this season.

if you want a camp with a lot of pride, brotherly love, hilarious conversations, and friendly smack talk, then give us a call. being in the 360 mafia exponentially increases the amount of fun you will have on the playground.

our only rules are to make your picks and to banana rock as much as possible!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5