its official

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » its official
voodoo-jitsu
7/6/08 11:33:29AM
im a forrest nut hugger
watching him on tuf as an unknown (to most people) and and watching him grow up in the octagon to become champ is pretty cool
he gets beat down bloodied up and still has the heart and dive and become champ is someone u have to love (atleast i have to love that)
Twenty20Dollars
7/6/08 12:16:04PM
yaaay for forrest(even though i picked rampage) he's the first TUF guy to win a title im not including season 4 guys.

forrest is just living the dream, won TUF, beat shogun and rampage and is now the champ.
MFOTHER
7/6/08 1:57:43PM
yeh, back to back upsets..............maybe he can beat fedor, as long as enough people tell him he cant
aaa9erh8er
7/6/08 2:26:09PM
i bet on forrest. for the simple fact he never says die he is a great champ and will for as long as he holds the belt.
i also loved seeing grow from the funny guy on season one to now arguably the best at 205.
SpiderSilva
7/6/08 3:19:39PM
So he beat the #1 fighter in the worl and then beats the Champ so does this make forrest #1 at 205? ? ?
ICSlegend
7/6/08 4:17:58PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

So he beat the #1 fighter in the worl and then beats the Champ so does this make forrest #1 at 205? ? ?

Beating an injured fighter and being given a gift decision does not even warrant top 5 status imo. I don't see anyone in the title picture that he can successfully defend against.

Jackson and Wandy would brutalize him. He's not pushing Liddell around, who would probably "catch him", Jardine fight might be a repeat, and Machida would put on a clinic regardless of where the fight goes. Hell, I think even Thiago would finish him.

Enjoy the reign while it lasts...
Kracker_Jap
7/6/08 4:18:44PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

It should......

He is know #1 in my book.....

But I'm sher sherdog will see it another way
ufcboss
7/6/08 8:08:04PM
Forrest number 1?? Sounds good to me! I picked Forrest for the win, I picked a round 2 finsh, Nearly got it too!!

I cant wait to hear people say, 100% Rampage could beat him!!

WAR FORREST
Scott_Revels
7/6/08 9:20:28PM

Posted by ICSlegend

Jackson would brutalize him.

He didn't last night.
The_Ho_Bag
7/6/08 11:54:55PM

Posted by Scott_Revels

Posted by ICSlegend

He didn't last night.

PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-would prop but i gotta spread the love =)
bigbubbano23
7/7/08 1:12:14AM
who will jackson fight next?
telnights
7/7/08 1:14:41AM

Posted by ICSlegend

Posted by SpiderSilva

Beating an injured fighter and being given a gift decision does not even warrant top 5 status imo. I don't see anyone in the title picture that he can successfully defend against.

Jackson and Wandy would brutalize him. He's not pushing Liddell around, who would probably "catch him", Jardine fight might be a repeat, and Machida would put on a clinic regardless of where the fight goes. Hell, I think even Thiago would finish him.

Enjoy the reign while it lasts...

LOL well lets look at your top ten

#1 Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
#2 Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva
#3 Lyoto Machida
#4 Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
#5 Antonio Rogerio "Minotoro" Nogueira
#6 Ricardo Arona
#7 Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
#8 Rameau "African Assassin" Sokoudjou
#9 Kazuhiro Nakamura
#10 Keith "The Dean of Mean" Jardine

Yeah your not biased at all . Dude your just short of being a troll. BTW you said Liddell in your post but he didn't even make your top ten.
ICSlegend
7/7/08 2:30:09AM

Posted by The_Ho_Bag

Posted by Scott_Revels

Posted by ICSlegend

He didn't last night.

PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-would prop but i gotta spread the love =)

Oh he didn't?

I can be a moron too...OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do people act like such kids on here

And telnights, do you want my rankings from last year too

This is like the third time you bring up my severely outdated rankings.
big_timmy
7/7/08 3:57:33AM
Forrest walks around looking like that though. We wakes up cut and bleeding.
Pookie
7/7/08 4:01:13AM

Posted by Scott_Revels

Posted by ICSlegend

He didn't last night.

Scott, your avatar makes my avatar blush.
telnights
7/7/08 4:43:18AM

Posted by ICSlegend

Why do people act like such kids on here

And telnights, do you want my rankings from last year too

This is like the third time you bring up my severely outdated rankings.

Really out dated you joined on 3/08.

This is Sherdog's rankings in March
1. Quinton Jackson
2. Dan Henderson
3. Keith Jardine
4. Forrest Griffin
5. Chuck Liddell
6. Mauricio Rua
7. Lyoto Machida
8. Wanderlei Silva
9. Rashad Evans
10. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou

Now not saying your rankings should be the same but come on. I just pointed out your rankings because it shows that your very biased towards fighters. Your making excuse for why Rampage and Shogun lost and basically insulting Forrest in the process. I even picked Rampage to win but I man enough to say I was wrong about Forrest and he has truly came a long ways since his days on TUF. So now that he has beat Shogun and Rampage you still find reason to down talk him as a fighter. Then you post after fight picture as if its some kind of proof of something. So what will be the excuse if Forrest wins his nest fight? Swamp gas reflecting off the light from Venus.