Saints 0-4
Panthers 1-3

Surprises:
Chargers 3-1
Eagles 3-1
Vikings 3-1
Cardinals 4-0

It appears that the NFC is a mindfuck so far

I wouldn't say Eagles and Chargers are much of a surprise. Last year Rivers was completely un motivated to play for them and this year it seems to be different. They have always had a talented team in a weak division.

As for the Eagles it is their 2nd year playing with their 'superstar' team and I think their chemistry is working a lot better this time around to make for a better Eagles team.

Then again that is just my opinion.
Bubbles
10/1/12 6:06:02PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

I wouldn't say Eagles and Chargers are much of a surprise. Last year Rivers was completely un motivated to play for them and this year it seems to be different. They have always had a talented team in a weak division.

As for the Eagles it is their 2nd year playing with their 'superstar' team and I think their chemistry is working a lot better this time around to make for a better Eagles team.

Then again that is just my opinion.

to be fair, Rivers had a depleted offense to work with. Gates, Matthews, and Floyd all missed time. Sproles leaving didn't help either. Their defense has greatly improved too this year

With the Eagles, they should have lost to Baltimore and probably the Giants last night. I didn't see them going better than 2-2 at this point in time
Poor_Franklin
10/1/12 8:51:22PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by BuffaloDave

Bills release Punter Brian Moorman

I'm totally by this. He had a pretty rough game in Cleveland, but it's not like he lost the game... Now the Bills still have to pay him the rest of his salary for the year.

he is still a top 5 punter in the game. I have absolutely no idea why this makes any sense.

For sure, he would make it to the Pro Bowl every year if not for Shane Lechler in the same conference.

didn't know The Cowboys picked him up. Good start for Moorman
Bubbles
10/1/12 9:15:11PM
Your punt team got a whole lot better. Enjoy
BuffaloDave
10/1/12 9:16:34PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by BuffaloDave

Bills release Punter Brian Moorman

I'm totally by this. He had a pretty rough game in Cleveland, but it's not like he lost the game... Now the Bills still have to pay him the rest of his salary for the year.

he is still a top 5 punter in the game. I have absolutely no idea why this makes any sense.

For sure, he would make it to the Pro Bowl every year if not for Shane Lechler in the same conference.

didn't know The Cowboys picked him up. Good start for Moorman

He was signed day after being released.
Bubbles
10/1/12 11:55:54PM
a game to forget for Romo. 5 INTs, but I think his receivers dropped around 8 passes which didn't help his cause.
Poor_Franklin
10/2/12 12:50:34AM
Bryant did have a good game tonight either. I'd like to rewatch to see who made more mistakes

edit: oops meant didnt. im sure anyone who watched the game knew it was a typo or figured i was delusional
Twenty20Dollars
10/2/12 12:14:43PM
I'd like to retract my pick of Cowboys winning the division. Don't see how they can rebound with horrible play and brutal schedule.

Effing lost by 1.28 in fantasy. I almost won w/ no QB. Locker hurt in first and got no points. If Hasselback didn't throw two pick six's to the Texans D, who I was facing, I would have won.
Bubbles
10/2/12 12:20:46PM

Posted by Bubbles
my NFL predictions:

Cowboys 10-6
Packers 14-2
Lions 9-7
Vikings 4-12
Saints 13-3
Cardinals 6-10

not looking so good right now
kopower
10/7/12 5:01:31PM
And a big thank you to the Colts! I can forgive them for beating the Vikings now.
ChrisSabal
10/7/12 5:14:26PM
I am pretty happy for the way this Dolphins team is playing right now. Could easily be 4-1 if we had a good kicker that doesn't like to make game winners but hey I will take 2-3.
george112
10/7/12 5:17:52PM
Patriots are looking pretty good right now

Need them to win to stay in the fantasy eliminator
BuffaloDave
10/7/12 9:02:36PM
Just embarrassed as a Bills fan right now, all that money on the D-line and people are running, throwing wild on us, 1100 fucking yards in 2 games, plus right around 90pts. Not to mention Fitzpatrick can't throw the ball more than 20 yards down the field, not that we didn't know that before, but it looks really pathetic lately.
Poor_Franklin
10/7/12 9:26:51PM
very glad my Cowboys didn't lose this weekend!
cowcatcher
10/7/12 10:39:11PM

Posted by kopower

And a big thank you to the Colts! I can forgive them for beating the Vikings now.

I don't even know what to say about today's loss, it's a head scratcher. The Pack better get things figured out quickly here or this is going to be a VERY disappointing season.
kopower
10/7/12 11:10:44PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by kopower

I don't even know what to say about today's loss, it's a head scratcher. The Pack better get things figured out quickly here or this is going to be a VERY disappointing season.

Lucky for them they get the Lions and Vikings still. Although, the Vikes have looked really good so far.
cowcatcher
10/7/12 11:16:58PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by kopower

Lucky for them they get the Lions and Vikings still. Although, the Vikes have looked really good so far.

I can't argue that. Even when Ponder didn't take care of the ball today like he had in the other games so far, they still won in a blowout. Harvin is great, I'm hoping Cobb turns out to be that good.

P.S. I hate you and the Viqueens.
warglory
10/8/12 2:01:37PM

Posted by george112

Patriots are looking pretty good right now

Need them to win to stay in the fantasy eliminator

Pats looked great. I always get nervous when they play against Manning, but even with the comeback at the end by Denver, they looked excellent.
Bubbles
10/8/12 7:20:38PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Just embarrassed as a Bills fan right now, all that money on the D-line and people are running, throwing wild on us, 1100 fucking yards in 2 games, plus right around 90pts. Not to mention Fitzpatrick can't throw the ball more than 20 yards down the field, not that we didn't know that before, but it looks really pathetic lately.

Thank God I didn't watch a single down yesterday. On the plus side they play a Cardinals team who has given up 18 sacks over the last 2 games and has trouble scoring 30 points so hopefully they play well
Bubbles
10/8/12 7:21:27PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by kopower

Andrew Luck = Peyton Manning 2.0?
Bubbles
10/8/12 7:22:33PM
Also need to say congrats to Brees setting a new record

Also congrats to the Saints getting their first win
cowcatcher
10/8/12 7:24:05PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by kopower

Andrew Luck = Peyton Manning 2.0?

Luck is good, but the Pack's passing D is pretty bad too, so maybe we'll call him Peyton 1.5.

If the Pack had to lose, at least it was to Indy after the 2 weeks they and their head coach have just had. If any team really needed a lift it's them and I hope Pagano gets better soon.
george112
10/8/12 7:29:41PM
Texans FTW

On our way to 5-0
BuffaloDave
10/8/12 7:30:32PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by BuffaloDave

Thank God I didn't watch a single down yesterday. On the plus side they play a Cardinals team who has given up 18 sacks over the last 2 games and has trouble scoring 30 points so hopefully they play well

I didn't expect them to beat the 9ers but all I wanted was them to compete with them. Mario Williams not performing doesn't even bother me either, like a lot of Bills fan are bitching about, it's the rest of the damn line that isn't doing jack shit either.

Another plus on playing the Cards next week, they're down another RB and Stephens-Howling is banged up, missed the past two weeks, so hopefully we won't give up 200+ yards of rushing.
Bubbles
10/8/12 7:42:13PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I didn't expect them to beat the 9ers but all I wanted was them to compete with them. Mario Williams not performing doesn't even bother me either, like a lot of Bills fan are bitching about, it's the rest of the damn line that isn't doing jack shit either.

Another plus on playing the Cards next week, they're down another RB and Stephens-Howling is banged up, missed the past two weeks, so hopefully we won't give up 200+ yards of rushing.

I expected Buffalo to beat the 10.5 spread...there goes that ticket

Mario has been playing with a bum wrist all season, and as far as I know he hasn't tapped his hand into a club like other lineman do, so I think that is a big factor in his sub par performance. I'm going to forget the Patriots game because it's New England. The 49ers should in no way be able to score that many points without a couple pick-6s
JLS1980
10/9/12 2:47:06PM
Had a huge week in my fantasy league. I moved into #1 in total points scored, scored a league high 144.4 (standard league) and that was with
Reggie Wayne on my bench with 212 yds and a TD. However I'm still in 3rd place overall.

And congrats to Drew Brees for breaking the Johnny Unitas' half century old record of 47 consecutive games with a touchdown pass.
Bubbles
10/9/12 5:09:40PM

Posted by JLS1980

Had a huge week in my fantasy league. I moved into #1 in total points scored, scored a league high 144.4 (standard league) and that was with
Reggie Wayne on my bench with 212 yds and a TD. However I'm still in 3rd place overall

All 5 of my teams won with a minimum margin of victory being 28 points
JLS1980
10/9/12 6:52:31PM

Posted by Bubbles

All 5 of my teams won with a minimum margin of victory being 28 points

That's very impressive. I take it they are all standard format.
Yeah I've only got the 1 team. I gotta imagine 5 teams can be overwhelming.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20