I lost money on that game

Ravens vs Broncos has to be the game of the decade, holy shit

WAR RAY LEWIS!!!!!!!!
cowcatcher
1/13/13 1:36:53PM

Posted by prophecy033

The 49ers are kicking Green Bays ass

Poor CowCatcher

That was incredibly hard to watch. Ended up playing asshole for the first time in many years and getting completely wasted afterwards. It didn't help at all, shockingly.
kopower
1/13/13 4:04:21PM
Seahawks and Russell Wilson just don't die. Gonna be a great game against the Niners.

Edit* Might have spoke too soon.
FlashyG
1/13/13 4:18:55PM
Why do NFL coaches cling to the idea that icing the kicker works? It almost never does and in this case Pete Carroll just cost the Seahawks the game.

Hats off to Ryan and the Falcons for that last drive though, I was surprised they even got a chance at that game winning kick.
BuffaloDave
1/13/13 4:57:39PM
I was laughing at my timeline on twitter, everyone was talking shit about the Falcons blowing it, dumbasses, there was still 30 seconds left.

Can't believe Bryant muffed that squib attempt, turned into an onside kick.

Have to say, this weekends games make last weekends look like the preseason though.
airkerma
1/13/13 7:11:41PM

Posted by kopower

Seahawks and Russell Wilson just don't die. Gonna be a great game against the Niners.

Edit* Might have spoke too soon.

That was insane
Bubbles
1/13/13 8:03:23PM
I really hope the Ravens and Falcons advance
george112
1/13/13 8:13:23PM
Gary Kubiak looks like he could be brothers with Randy Couture
warglory
1/13/13 9:11:51PM
I cannot wait for the Pats to welcome Baltimore to Foxboro!
kopower
1/14/13 9:30:23AM

Posted by Bubbles
I really hope the Ravens and Falcons advance

I actually want to see the Pats and Niners advance. Ray Lewis breaking down, and being dramatic after their win just bothered me. Tony Gonzalez seemed more heart felt, and genuine.
airkerma
1/14/13 10:11:18AM
Absolutely can't stand Ray Lewis, and I can't stand hearing as much about him right now as we hear about Tebow all year long.
Bubbles
1/14/13 10:23:16AM
I despise New England and prettyboy Brady and I would much rather have Atlanta in than San Fran. I want to see Gonzalez and Lewis finish their careers in the superbowl
Ordep
1/14/13 10:34:09AM

A-T-L
Poor_Franklin
1/14/13 4:01:25PM
here's my 2 cents on the teams & possible matchups left:

Ravens- team i can root for the most, but team i see w/ least chance to win it all
Pats- hate em
Falcons- not a fan, but can get down w/ the ATL if necessary, mainly bc i like Roddy & Julio
49ers, hate the 49ers org, but somehow cant help but like the players on this team. i can ignore my 49ers hatred to root for these guys, considering who is left in the playoffs

Best SB scenarios for P_F's SB Sunday Watchability

Pats vs 49ers
or
Ravens vs Falcons

actual pick:

I'm picking the 49ers over the Patriots 31-30 w/ a last minute fg to win the game

BuffaloDave
1/16/13 12:39:20PM
Chip Kelly to Philly, sorry Proph.

Trestman to Chicago.
prophecy033
1/16/13 12:47:15PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Chip Kelly to Philly, sorry Proph.

Trestman to Chicago.

Its all good. There is a side of me that hates this because he bolted like all the other dbags that fuck up and bring sanctions down on their former schools but then there is the side of me that is grateful for the last few years. He brought us to another level. I think us Duck fans will be fine. We have a good thing going here and our offensive coordinator is taking over and hes a hot commodity from what I hear
airkerma
1/16/13 2:38:54PM
Standard operating procedure for college coaches. I'm struggling to remember, has this ever happened IN the NFL? For instance, could Shannahan keep saying he would stick with the skins and then bolt for another team?
Southside11
1/16/13 2:53:39PM

Its all good. There is a side of me that hates this because he bolted like all the other dbags that fuck up and bring sanctions down on their former schools

This is the typical college coach anymore, bolting once sanctions are about to be on the way. Don't be surprised if Oregon gets some sort of ban or lose some scholarships for a year or more. Which sucks, cause the Ducks are one of my fav college teams.
prophecy033
1/16/13 2:59:19PM

Posted by Southside11

Its all good. There is a side of me that hates this because he bolted like all the other dbags that fuck up and bring sanctions down on their former schools

This is the typical college coach anymore, bolting once sanctions are about to be on the way. Don't be surprised if Oregon gets some sort of ban or lose some scholarships for a year or more. Which sucks, cause the Ducks are one of my fav college teams.

oh yeah, we're gonna get hit with sanctions AND a bowl ban. I've been hearing about it for over a year now
airkerma
1/20/13 1:52:51PM
Need a 49ers win to negate that 50 I lost on Rothwell last night
kopower
1/20/13 7:40:39PM

Posted by airkerma

Need a 49ers win to negate that 50 I lost on Rothwell last night

Looks like you succeeded. The niners are gonna be tough to stop. Kind of want them to win, just for the fact I can say the Vikings beat them. Granted, it was without Kaepernick.
prophecy033
1/20/13 9:48:07PM
Harbaugh vs Harbaugh SuperBowl

Ray Lewis going through both Peyton Manning AND Tom Brady, two of the greatest QB's to ever play and first ballot Hall of Famers, to get to the SuperBowl.

Lots of good storylines here
warglory
1/20/13 10:02:34PM
Warglory is sad. Congrats to the Ravens, they played a marvelous game.
Bubbles
1/20/13 10:09:09PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WAR RAY LEWIS!!!!!!

airkerma
1/21/13 10:58:33AM
Rooting heavily against that murderer. War 49ers!
Poor_Franklin
1/21/13 3:20:45PM
True Story:

One night, after Week 4 of the NFL had finished up, I was at the bar having some drinks w/ a friend of mine. We always talk about our wagers & who we should bet on that particular week & then he decided we should make a big bet.
He wanted me & him to go in together on 2 separate $500 bets on 2 teams that we agreed would have the best chances of making the Super Bowl.
After a few drinks & debating back & forth, we had decided that we were going to put our bets on the 49ers & the Ravens.
Me, being the broke, part-time worker i am while I'm finishing up school, got cold feet & told him I just could not afford to lose that kind of money.

I know what I did was smart, but wish that I had put down that bet that night. Oh well. Hindsight is always 20/20
Ordep
1/21/13 7:04:59PM
thevoodooninja
1/21/13 7:28:17PM
Bubbles
1/22/13 8:50:51AM
Poor_Franklin
1/23/13 12:41:52AM
very disappointed that Cowboys starting NT Jay Ratliff got a DWI. theyre bad enough, but getting one after the Josh Brent/Jerry Brown incident seems even more irresponsible & shows he didnt really learn much
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20