The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread
Next Page »
prophecy033
8/12/12 3:01:09PM
Post anything you want about the 2012 season in here. Highlights, Lowlights, amazing plays, blunders, Bloopers and WTF moments
prophecy033
8/12/12 3:03:03PM
First pass of Andrew Luck's career was a TD. His first half stats are 10-16 188yds 2TD

Not bad, he even had a good scramble. I think he might be good
emfleek
8/12/12 3:03:59PM
Poor_Franklin
8/12/12 3:21:11PM
SUBSCRIBED!!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

I hate the preseason. Stats don't mean shit & I'm a nervous wreck about players getting hurt.
prophecy033
8/12/12 3:25:21PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

SUBSCRIBED!!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

I hate the preseason. Stats don't mean shit & I'm a nervous wreck about players getting hurt.

So am I, all I need is Steven Jackson going down in the preseason. He's my starting RB in the playground fantasy league
Chael_Sonnen
8/12/12 3:27:21PM
Way to carry on the NFL thuggery Chad Johnson - - - the only thing you have left on your bucket list is to bang Kim Kardashian and you'll be on the NBA's level
Poor_Franklin
8/12/12 3:28:49PM

Posted by prophecy033
So am I, all I need is Steven Jackson going down in the preseason. He's my starting RB in the playground fantasy league

he's on my team too. i googled him when i read this just to be sure it didnt happen.
prophecy033
8/12/12 3:58:16PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by prophecy033

he's on my team too. i googled him when i read this just to be sure it didnt happen.

No, he's all good as far as i know
FastKnockout
8/12/12 4:00:15PM
Two words.

Matt Ryan.
hymiekooken
8/12/12 4:08:37PM
Da Bears !!!!!!!!!!
prophecy033
8/12/12 4:35:03PM
Cam Newton needs a hair cut
Shawn91111
8/12/12 4:54:56PM
Giants shall repeat
sparky
8/12/12 5:20:11PM
My Boy

kopower
8/12/12 6:53:14PM
Fingers crossed that AP comes back strong and starts running over defenses again.
prophecy033
8/12/12 7:11:49PM

Posted by kopower

Fingers crossed that AP comes back strong and starts running over defenses again.

Dudes Boss when he's healthy
ChrisSabal
8/12/12 7:33:39PM
THE Miami Dolphins will be the best team in football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............in my Madden season
george112
8/12/12 7:44:21PM
Texans looked pretty good
Kpro
8/12/12 8:09:59PM
Not sure how many watched the game today but Andrew Luck looked great. Completed the first pass of his NFL career for a 63 yard TD en route to the Colts (yes, the Colts) whooping the Rams 38-3.
Twenty20Dollars
8/12/12 9:06:39PM
Chad Johnson cut after his incident.
prophecy033
8/12/12 9:18:37PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Good move by the Dolphins
ChrisSabal
8/12/12 9:29:26PM

Posted by prophecy033

Don't know why they would even sign him
Twenty20Dollars
8/12/12 10:14:36PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

Posted by prophecy033

Don't know why they would even sign him

I don't even know who their other receievers are.

At least I won't have to hear anymore from him on Hard Knocks.
Kpro
8/12/12 10:20:24PM
I think he wasn't going to be better than 4th on the depth chart anyways and that was if he was really good in camp/preseason. They publicly said weeks ago there was little chance he'd jump over Davone Bess, Legedu Naanee, and (when he returns from injury) Brian Hartline.

Now that my Seahawks have Braylon Edwards and Terrell Owens it's only natural that they've probably placed 18 calls to Ocho-Cinco to corner the market on aging WR's that had horrible years, were injured, or were out of the league last year! Wait til we bring Jerry Rice back out of retirement!
prophecy033
8/12/12 10:27:13PM

Posted by Kpro

I think he wasn't going to be better than 4th on the depth chart anyways and that was if he was really good in camp/preseason. They publicly said weeks ago there was little chance he'd jump over Davone Bess, Legedu Naanee, and (when he returns from injury) Brian Hartline.

Now that my Seahawks have Braylon Edwards and Terrell Owens it's only natural that they've probably placed 18 calls to Ocho-Cinco to corner the market on aging WR's that had horrible years, were injured, or were out of the league last year! Wait til we bring Jerry Rice back out of retirement!

Rice could probably outplay the whole receiving corps.
Twenty20Dollars
8/13/12 2:28:13AM

Posted by Kpro

Or Plaxico

what kind of name is that anyway
Theoutlaw08
8/13/12 7:29:57AM
Packers had a rough pre-season start, but hey they sucked in pre-season last year too. I see GB having one of the best offenses in the league again.
cowcatcher
8/13/12 9:25:48AM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Packers had a rough pre-season start, but hey they sucked in pre-season last year too. I see GB having one of the best offenses in the league again.

Yeah, that was a really ugly game and losing Des Bishop really sucks, but they still have a ton of firepower. The left tackle position needs to get filled desperately, the RB situation needs work, although signing Benson might help there if he can hold onto the ball, and the secondary needs to have that 4th starter emerge. I'm a little more worried that I thought I would be at this point, but this team will score on almost anyone as long as Rodgers is protected and healthy.
Twenty20Dollars
8/13/12 11:41:40AM
I'm still in baseball mode, but I'll go ahead and predict division and wildcard winners.

AFC
North: Ravens
East: Patriots
South: Texans
West: Chiefs
Wildcards: Steelers, Titans

Sleepers: Bills, Jets

NFC
North: Packers
East: Cowboys
South: Falcons
West: 49ers
Wildcards: Lions, Eagles

Sleepers: Panthers, Bears
ChrisSabal
8/13/12 12:45:37PM

I'm still in baseball mode, but I'll go ahead and predict division and wildcard winners.

AFC

NFC

Bears aren't much of a sleeper this year with Brandon Marshall, Forte and Cutler and still a great defense. They should either win the division or take a wild card spot.
Twenty20Dollars
8/13/12 12:51:48PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

AFC

NFC

Bears aren't much of a sleeper this year with Brandon Marshall, Forte and Cutler and still a great defense. They should either win the division or take a wild card spot.

But only 8-8 last year. Culter sometimes questionable and tough division.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20