Official "I'm drunk" thread.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Official "I'm drunk" thread.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
MMAcca
9/23/08 1:03:15AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Ben_Hutch
9/23/08 8:46:59PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Aaronno9

Cheese Grommit!
MMAcca
9/24/08 1:38:56AM
Mungooch
9/25/08 2:24:33AM
Today at school I drank beer out of a super soaker.
MMAcca
9/25/08 11:33:14PM

Posted by Mungooch

Today at school I drank beer out of a super soaker.

misses1112
9/27/08 1:18:54AM
MMAcca
9/27/08 3:00:52PM

Posted by misses1112

Only 9 dancing bananas ?

You must still be sober

Aaronno9
9/27/08 11:38:14PM
I really really need to vomit right around now. My poor tummy is doing backflips.
MMAcca
9/28/08 12:16:24AM

Posted by Aaronno9

I really really need to vomit right around now. My poor tummy is doing backflips.

I thought you were off the drink, to concentrate on college work ?
Aaronno9
9/28/08 7:57:17AM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Aaronno9

Haha, so did I.......

Its freshers week though so its easy chicks everywhere.... has to be done
Ben_Hutch
9/28/08 5:32:54PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Aaronno9

Haha, so did I.......

Good man, why get drunk though? surely you should let them get drunk and take advantage?
Aaronno9
9/28/08 5:35:27PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Aaronno9

Haha, so did I.......

Good man, why get drunk though? surely you should let them get drunk and take advantage?

Yeh but if i get drunk i can have fun with my friends all night, then just take advantage when im ready to go home lol.

Plus if im drunk it saves the embarrassment of the whole only beable to last for 60 seconds sober thing......
Ben_Hutch
9/28/08 8:06:07PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Aaronno9

Haha, so did I.......

Yeh but if i get drunk i can have fun with my friends all night, then just take advantage when im ready to go home lol.

Plus if im drunk it saves the embarrassment of the whole only beable to last for 60 seconds sober thing......

Haha good thinking, I'm with you on that one lol
MMAcca
9/30/08 1:34:10AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Aaronno9

Haha, so did I.......

big_timmy
10/4/08 10:17:42AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Aaronno9

Haha, so did I.......

Thats all well and good, but what happens when the fosters flop happens? Can't say its ever happened to me, but i hear it does.... from a friend.
hodge
10/5/08 11:47:44AM
Lol Brewers droop is a bastard (i also hear from a freind)
Aaronno9
10/6/08 10:44:29PM
ncordless
10/8/08 3:35:55AM
Oh Buddy.

First just let me say that without getting inot details, all investments you make right now are probably bad investments. That's a pretty weird thing to say when you're drunk... but hell... that's the way I roll.
Vote for Obama. It really is a question of good vs. evil.

God Dammit. Why do I have to talk politics when I am drunk? 'tis the season...

But anyway, how 'bout them Cubbies?

Rodney Dangerfield was the shit.

I wish Mitch Hedberg was still alive.. him and Rodney were the same person delivery-wise.

I am kind of frustrated tonight... musically speaking. For those of you that don't know, I am a bassist. Tonight I played well but made mistakes that I shouldn't normally make. I felt like GSP vs. Serra

so the question is... how do you get rid of the mistakes of the subconscious? I was walking a line over "rhythm changes" and suddenly had a mental hiccup that has happened before. I was like "here I am... Here I am... HERE I AM... .. where am I?" And this is something that I devote an hour a day practicing! Just this chord progression and the ways to approach it. I do it right every time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 except for tonight.

why?
humanity... the devil is in the details... and if we **** up we are only human.

That's how I tell myself it's ok that my country which I love and like to think is the best in the world voted for a moron for two terms and now even mentions voting for a man who "gradeated" in the bottom 1% of his college class. Granted that that (one of the few times that you can use the same word twice in the english language and have it be something besides stuttering) is drunken math.

If Evan Tanner falls in a desert... did anone ever really hear him?

This is why shouldn't drink whiskey on Tuesdays.

SpiderSilva
10/9/08 7:43:06PM
Im ******* drunk married for 8 years and have 3 kids(all girls and one start wrestling in a few weeks) and Im only 26!!!!!!!!!1.......................... **** WTF I don't know but I saw this thred and had to post tonight I make around 50,000 a year why do I feel like I don't make enough money even with bonuses around 10,000 my wife make like 30,000 W T F go beer
Aaronno9
10/9/08 9:58:59PM

Man i got to be up in like 4 hours for university. Sucks ro be me.
mkiv9secsupra
10/10/08 11:23:40PM
woohoo beer 17!!!! also i just cracked up at the phrase roast beef vagina lips!!! i turn 22 in two weeks!(the friday after next)!!!
Ben_Hutch
10/14/08 8:49:26PM
Does anyone else find it ******* annoying when you're out at a club and some bitch gets you to dance with her before walking off and leaving you actionless
iwannabesedated
10/14/08 8:57:59PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Does anyone else find it ******* annoying when you're out at a club and some bitch gets you to dance with her before walking off and leaving you actionless

Yeah man thats why when your dancing with them you gotta rub your dude piston really hard on her meat curtain...or someting like thast.
MMAcca
10/15/08 1:16:29AM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Yeah man thats why when your dancing with them you gotta rub your dude piston really hard on her meat curtain...or someting like thast.

Dude piston
Aaronno9
10/16/08 11:08:03PM

Only one more day till chris leben gets owned!!!!
MMAcca
10/19/08 4:16:53PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Only one more day till chris leben gets owned!!!!

Ordep
10/25/08 1:59:02AM
wooooo... good to be back writing here after 2 weeks of trying to be a responsible grad student, now I'm drunk again and ........ bah, dont feel like writing.
Ben_Hutch
10/29/08 11:10:50PM
I like it when people have good prop to posst ratio
mkiv9secsupra
10/29/08 11:21:17PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

I like it when people have good prop to posst ratio

then count me out. 1700 post , 140 props.......not incredibly goodd

i love home brewed beer!!!!!
Aaronno9
10/29/08 11:25:31PM
Mine was good at one point. Posting lots in the spoilers forum while the events happening sent it abit to pot though. I need some food.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21