Official "I'm drunk" thread.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Official "I'm drunk" thread.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
mkiv9secsupra
8/26/08 10:35:38PM
wow i have been drunk 13 out of the last 14 days.......and i STILL LOVE IT!!!! sane thing everyday! Keystone or Bud then later on i drink Jose!!! and its amazing! Alcohol is the love of my life lol!!!!
Ordep
8/27/08 12:08:25AM
I'm drunk right now... again.... f-off
D0wnUnd6e6r
8/27/08 12:46:51AM
I could be drunk...

But im not!

Just kiddin' im plastered
misses1112
8/27/08 11:01:28PM

Posted by Svartorm

Did you ever have home made Mexican tequila with mesciline in it? My friend bought some from an old lady in Mexico and proceeded to have the worst night of his life. Hope you didn't touch the stuff.

ooooo mezcal is serious

WHY DON'T PEOPLE GIVE MORE PROPS WHEN THEY ARE DrUNK????!?!?!?!!!!!
Aaronno9
9/4/08 10:49:40PM

Ben_Hutch
9/5/08 12:02:00AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Aaron for f*cks sake man are you pissed again?
breakdown5
9/5/08 1:07:47AM
i'm drunk....what of it?
Aaronno9
9/5/08 10:26:25AM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by Aaronno9

Aaron for f*cks sake man are you pissed again?

All my buddies are off back to uni and that soon - i swear ive done more damage to my insides over the last month than i have in the rest of my life
Ben_Hutch
9/8/08 12:58:25AM
2 hours until College and I haven't gone to sleep yet
Aaronno9
9/8/08 11:18:24PM
Well, im drunk again. Im starting to feel like this should just be called the aaronno9 thread. I came home drubk and happy, started watching braveheart, and I had some funny stories to tell tonight, but the news about evan tanner has really knocked the wind out of me
Aaronno9
9/13/08 10:44:59PM
Woooooooo!

This thread should just be the officail aarono9 thread like.
grappler0000
9/13/08 10:50:36PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Woooooooo!

What did your liver ever do to you to deserve this sort of punishment?
SmileR
9/15/08 9:59:52PM
Hammered, everyone else has gone to bed.
jiujitsufreak74
9/15/08 10:02:40PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Aaronno9

Woooooooo!

What did your liver ever do to you to deserve this sort of punishment?

Bas Rutten has nothing on Aaron
Aaronno9
9/16/08 2:16:12AM
Hopefully this thread wont be seeing to much of me nowdays, i want to let my liver regenerate a little. Plus my grants from uni have dried up so i need to wait till october before i can really afford to go out anymore lol.
MMAcca
9/18/08 3:57:43PM
I am drunk
iwannabesedated
9/18/08 9:31:47PM
My buddies had me take the Tequila Challenge for my birthday last friday..I did about 12 shots of Monte Alban the stuff with the worm..i ate the worm and was doing alright till about the 8th one...Next thing i know im falling down the steps at a dance club and then being woke up by my buddies girlfriend the next morning.I get a phone call from my buddy who wasnt even with me that night telling me i puked my ass off..i was like nah dude i didnt puke...then i checked all my missed text messages and see pictures of me huggin the throne..i dont remember 98% of the night.Apparently my buddy gave me a shirt to wear that said i wrote the karma sutra...Tequilla is now only refered to as mind eraser.Oh and to make it worse they had me doing shots out of pink princess shot glass...OH the lack of memories.

OH and waking up the next morning im wondering why im covered in blood and dirt..I guess when i fell i busted my elbow and got blood everywhere and dirt and rain water all over my clothes...oh well....from what i was told i had a good time..and i even grinded on some fatties.
Aaronno9
9/19/08 1:55:32AM
Well, my plan of not getting drunk anyt time soon didnt work. I hwve a story for tonight though.

So i leave the club and im heading towards the taxi rank with 2 biuddies and 2 chicks who my 2 buddies where trying to take home. Anywaus, this guy struts up to the 2 guys im with and asks them which one was taking the piss out of him. I pulled him away and tried telling him we didnt know him and none of us had seen him all night, just trying to calm him and the situation down. This peacefullness was met with a right hook straight to the kisser. I was just like dude what are you playing at, but before i could do anything the 2 guys i was with where laying some serious smack down on the kid.

Moral of the story? dont punch people.

Fact of the matter? Dont punch people for no reason when they have 2 buddies behind them and your by youself, otherwise your going to get owned

I suppose at least hes going to wake up with a sore face int he morn, but my mouth is really hurting still

Sucker punches are lame.
MMAcca
9/20/08 4:18:57PM
Sound s like a typical night oyut in N ewcastle to me Aarroonn
MMAcca
9/20/08 4:21:31PM
So. im most definately drunk.

gave my girlfriend the optipn of either coming home with me or going out somewhere else with her friend...............she chose to go with her friend
Ben_Hutch
9/20/08 7:27:01PM

Posted by MMAcca

So. im nmost defiantely drun k.

gavew my ggirelfreiend the optipn of eitrher coming home with me or going out somewhere else with her friend...............she chose to go with her friend

I don't know what to do ?

Bang one of your girlfriends mates.
casey64
9/20/08 7:29:05PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by MMAcca

gavew my ggirelfreiend the optipn of eitrher coming home with me or going out somewhere else with her friend...............she chose to go with her friend

grappler0000
9/21/08 3:46:01AM
I am pretty horkin drunk...went out for my buddy's b-day. I'm not sure I can say much more in the condition I'm in.

Cheers
MMAcca
9/21/08 5:40:33AM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by MMAcca

Wow. So i was pretty drunk last night

I don't even remember this happening
casey64
9/21/08 11:40:03AM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by MMAcca

Oh yeah I bet you didint remember. lol
MMAcca
9/21/08 12:29:11PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by MMAcca

Typing that i mean
Ben_Hutch
9/21/08 3:25:33PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by casey64

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by MMAcca

Typing that i mean

Stop digging the hole!!
Jackelope
9/21/08 8:35:01PM
Thank you Sam Adam's Octoberfest! I went to the store today- picked up a pizza and a 12 pack of it. One of the most delicious seasonals out there

I'm going to eat like a ******* pig and then get pissed on this sam adams
MMAcca
9/22/08 1:32:56PM
Ok. stopped.
Aaronno9
9/22/08 11:18:13PM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21