Official "I'm drunk" thread.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Official "I'm drunk" thread.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Svartorm
5/27/08 1:34:20AM
Happy Einherjer day brothers! Hail thje batte fallen and hail those who died to protect us! May I see you against some day brothers!
Boo_Radley21
5/27/08 7:25:48PM
I haven't really been drinking lately because I'm poor as of right now and have $150 in tickets to pay off before I can. But I discovered that when I drink Jagerbombs I get really aggressive. I ended up trying to fight a lot of people at the party and went out to wrestle a guy I know. I lost after I went for a flying armbar and he put me in the walls of jericho. The next morning I woke up and my eye was really swollen, but not to worry I think it was from punching myself in the eye a hundred times. Not exactly sure why I guess it was fun at the time.
holt8081
5/29/08 11:09:27PM
I had to watch most of the fights over on sunday cuz I passed out and couldent remember what happend at ill will.
bobbydoomocculta
6/13/08 3:33:07PM
I'm pretty ****** shit-****** hey... Like It's a ************ friday night or saturday ****** mother ******' mornin on saturday... I was just poppin the motherfuckw in so I could say hey *****... ilove you ncunts mmaplayground is the best and im soorry aboput the theread on my thingy wich i got a ****** warnoing from hippysmacker i wisjh that didn't happen rowdy1 is my freind i noed for 10goddamed years in highschool and i called him dickhead but heloved it and i put it in padded room where i thought ir was ok to say **** you to freinds but i did bed.... i'm watrching the ultimate fighter season one right noe with bobby southworth... i want him to pay for what he did to myfreind chrfistopher... butn thats not important... ijust wanna say i lovw thixnn site and i love you guys... rampage is gonna beet forest by tko in round 3 if you want some easy points....
bobbydoomocculta
6/18/08 9:08:10PM
Bobby Doom Occulta would like to apolagize for his previous drunken ramble...
Aaronno9
6/18/08 9:39:50PM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

Bobby Doom Occulta would like to apolagize for his previous drunken ramble...

Its ok dude, im sure nobody could understand it anyways
Boo_Radley21
6/25/08 3:20:36PM
I don't remember this but at my friends kegger on the weekend I drank way to much and got punched in the face, fell over and went to sleep. I now have a really nice shiner and a cut under my eye. The other guy felt bad though and I don't know why I got hit.
mkiv9secsupra
6/29/08 11:53:49PM
i just watched shooter and i dont know what the **** just happened there was a lot of shooting and shit and mark whalberg was the only good acotr....im drunk wow cod4 anyone?
Aaronno9
7/17/08 10:50:29PM
Im ******* balzed. I just dropped my lap top donw the stairs to some mabeys this isnt even going to work. I kind of hope so sinc i dont really know what im saying. Drinking, fighting, then prodding the kipper = an awesome night. Now im watching 30 days of night. Its like, what the **** man, i get your a vampire, but do you need to screech and scream your lungs out constaltly? No!!! You stupid vampire cnutpig.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/27/08 2:08:53AM
I'm stoked I found this thread. I am drinking a whole 18 pack to myself currently. I won't mention the kind of beer because the drunker I get the meaner I get and I don't want to yell at someone perfectly cool because they shit talk by beer of choice. Yet, I digress. So, I completely pissed off this family yesterday and think it's a funny story so I'll share it and see what everyone else thinks. So, my roommate is in Las Vegas for a 21st birthday of one of our mutual friends. We will just say that his job is not quite legal in all 50 states just yet so I've been handling clients while he is away. I needed to call him to check on the price of an ounce so I dialed his number manually rather than dialing from my phonebook. I accidentally dialed on wrong digit and got some girl on the other line and hung up. Well, she calls back and calls back but her connection is shitty and her call keeps dropping so she decides to text me and start asking me all these questions. I answer them and then she's like well, I'm calling the cops and telling them you're harassing me. I'm like, what the ****, you called me 9 times in 4 minutes and you're texting me. You wanna see harassment I'll show you harassment. So, I sent out a massive text with her number in it to all my friends. Ahaha, ******* 2 hours later her mom calls me and tells me that she has given my number to the cops. I explain to her that I work for the probation department and that all she has right now is a complaint and nothing legally can be done unless she had a restraining order. She continues to blather on about some BS and I just tell her it's not harassment if her slut of a daughter is calling and texting me and hang up. She calls back, I hang up again and then send another massive text message out with her house number. Thoughts?
Mungooch
7/29/08 3:01:42AM
WOW
RNC
7/30/08 1:42:09AM
Smart thing to do when your selling weed.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/30/08 5:35:45AM
I'm not and this was some random phone call. They had no idea where myself or my roommate lived.
Aaronno9
7/31/08 11:01:18PM
Im drunk
Svartorm
8/1/08 12:11:36AM
I'm not.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/1/08 3:28:06AM
I'm working on it because I'm now single. However, on the plus side, my bosses sister is buying us a handle of vodka and some O.J. and coming over and getting drunk.....I'm gonna throttle the bosses sister. This is not the wisest decision but I don't care!
Pookie
8/13/08 2:49:32AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I'm working on it because I'm now single. However, on the plus side, my bosses sister is buying us a handle of vodka and some O.J. and coming over and getting drunk.....I'm gonna throttle the bosses sister. This is not the wisest decision but I don't care!

ROCK ON!!!!

Apparently i got in a fight tonight and all i did was pin the guy on his back and dryhump him. WAR JUJITSU!!!!!!!!
misses1112
8/14/08 11:14:51PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooW i reallly am drunk. i wonder if props get higher when dunrk stuff hapens

YES!
Svartorm
8/15/08 1:00:34AM
Did you ever have home made Mexican tequila with mesciline in it? My friend bought some from an old lady in Mexico and proceeded to have the worst night of his life. Hope you didn't touch the stuff.
grappler0000
8/15/08 1:21:17AM
Man, tequila doesn't sound so good right now...but these Rum and Cokes are doing me wonders. The Captain never lets me down.
Svartorm
8/15/08 5:12:13AM
Some young buck at work said he'd buy me a handle of captain because he doesn't think I could drink the whole thing in one sitting. I'm not sure what the downside for me is here either because even if I can't do it (I most assuredly can), I still got some sucker to buy me a bottle of booze.
Aaronno9
8/15/08 5:49:20AM
Its like 11 in the morning here and im still drunk from last night. Ive been vomiting since like 8. Not good, not good at all.
Ben_Hutch
8/16/08 8:09:15PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Its like 11 in the morning here and im still drunk from last night. Ive been vomiting since like 8. Not good, not good at all.

That's how we party in England, good lad!

Props to you sir.
Aaronno9
8/16/08 11:38:54PM
Im drunk again!

Im past happy drink at this poitn though, im at liuke room spinning drunk. It scks becouse i cant slepp
Ben_Hutch
8/17/08 1:03:41AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Im drunk again!

Im past happy drink at this poitn though, im at liuke room spinning drunk. It scks becouse i cant slepp

Haha you alky!

I can't sleep either, so I'm watching the movie Step Brothers online seeing as it won't be out in cinemas over here for a few monhs.
Aaronno9
8/17/08 10:21:19AM
Im happy today, i have no hangover at all. I was really ill last night though. Im trying to build myself up for leeds festival on thursday so i need to strengthen my liver!

The best thing about not being able to sleep is i get to watch lots of the Olympics.
MMAcca
8/18/08 12:38:37AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Im happy today, i have no hangover at all. I was really ill last night though. Im trying to build myself up for leeds festival on thursday so i need to strengthen my liver!

The best thing about not being able to sleep is i get to watch lots of the Olympics.

LEEDS! LEEDS! LEEDS!

I cannot wait for THURSDAY

This is what i've been waiting for all year. Have you been before Aaronn09 ?

If so whereabouts do you usually camp ?

Anyone else from the Playground going ?

Aaronno9
8/18/08 1:22:53AM
Yeh man, i went in 06 i think it was, Foo fighters where one of the headliners. We camp in the yellow bubble. I just like to camp where ever the most chaos is going down. I cant wait like, should be the highlight of my summer.
MMAcca
8/19/08 6:17:17PM
Mine too.

Not sure where it is we camp though......
misses1112
8/25/08 10:39:58PM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21