Official "I'm drunk" thread.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Official "I'm drunk" thread.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
thepunisher
11/2/07 9:25:50AM
it is the highest degree a free mason can achieve

I also heard it was because it takes 33 steps to turn water into beer

Jesus turned water into wine in 1 step that why jesus is my homie
Aaronno9
11/2/07 2:11:43PM
I heard its becouse thats how many words are on the bottle, and when they first sent it off to get printed the guy who designed it wrote 33 at the end to signal how many letters where their, but the printers thought it was part of the design and printed it, and it just became a kind of tradition.
Djbb
11/4/07 9:46:53PM
Friday night I downed half a bottle of Capt. Morgan, smoked a couple bowls and took a handful of shrooms. I spent the night staring at my TV wondering whether or not it was a television or a box with people trapped inside it. My girlfriend stopped me from trying to "rescue them"
GTS
11/10/07 4:00:17PM
i was drunk and really high last night too bad my thread got deleted!
D0wnUnd6e6r
11/12/07 12:13:55PM
Just had a 12 of Carls. feeling gooooooooooooooood
Playground_Samurai
11/25/07 12:58:59AM
I come home drunk.....I find out GSP is taking Serra's spot against Hughes.....******* AWESOME....................I was kinda bummed that I had to wait 7 years to see GSP fight...I honestly don't care if he's fighting for the title, I just wanna see him beat somebodies ass....He keeps it goin, constantly pushing the pace. that's why he's loved by so many. No joke..On GSP's best day, NOBODY in the division can beat him.

Anywho, mmaplayground is the shit...I don't post a whole lot but I read damn near every post and this is definatly inhabited by the best mma fans on the web. Let's keep it real and much respect to the mods and top posters....all you guys are the shit...WORD
pv3Hpv3p
11/30/07 4:45:11PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

War Latrobe!

Props if anyone can tell me what the "33" on rolling rock stands for...Ive heard soo many diffrent stories.

I remember the old commercials they had back home about it... Wasn't there one about the prophecy of the 6 pack... 6 beers, 2 rows of 3 side by side, hence the 33 (now that I wrote that out, it doesn't sound right at all)
loller90278
12/29/07 4:47:09AM
**** i just got arrested again today, right befere new years... luckily for the second time in a row now, they just put the cuffs on me, play the scary cop routine and then let me free. first time i had all my graffiti shit on me, whilst being pulled over for an illegal firearm in my car.... and they let me go... now im with friends driving faded as heck and my friend the driver forgets to put his headlights on, dumb ass kid. the cops smell all the bud on us so ask us if we had been smoking... of course i turned into a deer in headlights with thousands of things running thru my mind but i managed to say "Yes, only a little bit" and cop pulls me out of the car, throws my laptop down and searches the shit out of me. then he asks if theres any weed in the car and before i say yes his partner is giddy as shit and screams "hooooooolly jesus!" unsurprisingly he found 1/2 ounce of marijuana (14 grams) in the center console, underneath the cup holder, along with a pipe and blunt papers. after minutes which seemed like hours of interrogating us, he said "weeds not the biggest crime in the century" and asked what kind it was, hoping it wasn't "the mexican shit" ....after that the cops searched tthe trunk to see a bunch of clothes (i run a t-shirt company) and asked about it, so i replied honestly and i think that may have one them over. one officer made a snyde remark about "pot smoking entrepreneurs" and told me that i owe him a shirt as soon as my clothing line hits all the stores racks.

so what happened is my friend got a ticket for marijuana possession and me and my friend get away scot free.

anyone know what the punishment for marijuana is in california? i mean cmon, its california right!?

(wrote this while faded, not drunk)
Kpro
12/29/07 9:20:20AM
It's only a misdemeanor with a maximum $100 fine unless they wrote his ticket for intent to sell. Usually they'll wipe it from your record immediately if you go through a diversion program.

But if your friend is under 21 there can also be drivers license revocation.

EDIT: post 69 in legendary thread.
loller90278
12/29/07 1:08:28PM
yah thats what i found online as well, and yes he is under 21 so hopefully they wont yank his license, i dont know if it matters, but he wasnt the driver.

fortunately, they didn't charge us with intent to sell or transporting marijuana
iwannabesedated
1/2/08 10:10:08PM
I always heard that the "33" was the number of a horse that the owner of the company bet on to start the brewery.Hence the horse on the bottle

PS,,,you know your drunk when you try to peel the rolling rock label off the bottle...
Svartorm
1/12/08 1:01:32AM
You know you're drunk when you try to drink a Rolling Rock, because that shit sucks. If you can see through beer, its not worth drinking.
iwannabesedated
1/12/08 12:20:17PM

Posted by Svartorm

You know you're drunk when you try to drink a Rolling Rock, because that shit sucks. If you can see through beer, its not worth drinking.

You know your drunk when your find a beer to say it sucks.I like any and all beer.Except for the Asian beer Ichiban or something yuck.
Boo_Radley21
1/13/08 1:06:49AM
I always forget about this thread when I'm actually drunk, and now I'm posting on it a day late.
Svartorm
1/13/08 2:37:35AM
Its definitely a fine line to be drunk enough to post, but not so drunk you forget how the internet works. Such is the beauty of the Official I'm Drunk Thread. Its a fraction of a lucid moment caught in time.
LayinFrame
1/14/08 8:30:59PM

Posted by Svartorm

I got drunk off of mead and beer a few nights ago, screamed at airplanes, referring to them as aliens, fell into a camp fire and threw up out of the back of my truck. Then I fell asleep for about ten seconds, got up and asked if I had dreamed throwing up.

HAHAHAH, sounds like me on scotch ales. isnt it wonderful when your drunk and you dream about being drunk? PERFECT.
mrsmiley
1/19/08 6:49:48PM
I'm getting drunk right F($King now!
Boo_Radley21
1/26/08 12:50:07AM
Hahahahhahahahahahaha. FINALLY. I GET MY SHOT AT THE IM DRUNK THREAD. I HAD A BUNCH OF KEOITHS AND BACARDIE TONIGHT AND IM ****** HAMMERED, HEY SVARTOM. i KNO W HOW THEY INTERNET WORKS SO IM NOT OVER THE LINE, MAN. THIS FORUM ROCKS!!! PEACE
Svartorm
1/26/08 5:24:51PM
Good man! Thanks for contributing!
NineDuce
1/27/08 8:54:06PM
this one time we got some canadian beer across the border (i was 17 at the time not even old enough to buy in canada which is 18-19 there) and as were driving back of corse drinking the beer getting sloshed my buddys girlfriend has to puke cus of the spins shes getting from the car+booze, luckily we pulled over in time but it turns out theres a hungry bear about 15 yards to her right which was behind us since she was in the right passenger seat and we didnt hear the bear until she started screaming and puking at the same time the funniest part is when she was screaming she was puking out of her nose like milk when someone laughs

P.S. the bear was more interested in sniffing some grass so i guess he wasnt hungry or didnt like the smell of beer puke
Svartorm
1/28/08 2:26:01AM
Puking out of the nose is one of the most painful things ever.

About two years ago, I was buying beer with a friend, and he happend to be from Canada. The thing is, he didn't know you have to be 21 to buy alcohol over here, and he was only 20, so he got into the most confusing argument with the lady behind the counter. She was telling him he wasn't old enough, and he was insisting he was 20 years old, not realizing he indeed wasn't old enough. Somehow, after yelling "I'm twenty years old!" about a dozen times, she sold him the beer anyways.
NineDuce
1/28/08 6:10:52AM

Posted by Svartorm

Puking out of the nose is one of the most painful things ever.

About two years ago, I was buying beer with a friend, and he happend to be from Canada. The thing is, he didn't know you have to be 21 to buy alcohol over here, and he was only 20, so he got into the most confusing argument with the lady behind the counter. She was telling him he wasn't old enough, and he was insisting he was 20 years old, not realizing he indeed wasn't old enough. Somehow, after yelling "I'm twenty years old!" about a dozen times, she sold him the beer anyways.

lol IM TWENTY YEARS OLD!! fine heres your beer eh, lol awesome
Boo_Radley21
1/30/08 5:06:36PM
The drinking age in Quebec is 18 right? Where's a french canadian poster
BlazinSaddle
2/6/08 10:01:54PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

The drinking age in Quebec is 18 right? Where's a french canadian poster

yeah its 18, 19 in some providences, its also legal to do alot of things in quebec sort of like amsterdam
BlazinSaddle
2/6/08 10:09:01PM
so i was at a bar with my girlfriend and some dude starts hitting on her while i have my arm around her shoulder drinking and trying not to get pissed i just start laughing everytime he talks and shes just like wtf dude go away he finally goes away but he comes back with 2 buddies telling me to leave or get "whomped" being as drunk as i was i tell them to **** off, i can tell by the orignal d-bags body language he was gonna throw a punch but i use that momentum against him with a classic arm lock and put his face into a metal barstool and as hes bleeding half conscious on the ground his buddy grabs me from behind and i use a spinning elbow to the temple and a left cross which puts him to the ground, needless to say we left a few seconds later before the pigs show up and those d-bags didnt follow us, thanks goodness for muay thai training and being only half shitfaced

Svartorm
2/6/08 10:17:57PM
Thats why I carry firearms and don't drink in public.

I haven't been drunk in way too long. I have four gallons of wine brewing in my closet right now though, so I should be able to rectify that in a month or two.
Boo_Radley21
2/6/08 10:41:17PM

Posted by Svartorm

Thats why I carry firearms and don't drink in public.

I haven't been drunk in way too long. I have four gallons of wine brewing in my closet right now though, so I should be able to rectify that in a month or two.

Lol in your closet? You've got a nice set up there Svartom that's awesome lol.
Svartorm
2/6/08 11:36:24PM
Yup, theres a heating vent in the closet, its out of the way and the sun wont get to it. Its the perfect place to brew wine. Plus it makes my bedroom smell like a brewery, which is a plus or minus, depending on how you want to look at it.
BlazinSaddle
2/7/08 1:02:16PM
ironically i dont really drink in public either nor do i like to pick fights, if i had gun that night i might have solved things differently which coulda got me f'd over if i had to shoot a mofo, sometimes self defense isnt enough which sucks

not a bad idea to brew your own wine
BlazinSaddle
2/10/08 2:17:49AM
shitfaced right now on some "mickey fine malt liquor" fo tee ounca's dawg fa shizzle

anyway so i was going to the liqua sto to buy deez and these wiggas come up to me and want me to buy dem some beer and hands me 20 bucks, so i take that idiots money and buy him some non-alcoholic beer and the guy dosnt even check the beer befo i leave..lol luckily this liqua sto is far away and i will never visit this area again

cheers to pranking peoples
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21