Official "I'm drunk" thread.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Official "I'm drunk" thread.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
king_katool
2/9/13 10:01:06AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Played Santa tonight for a gift giveaway for disadvantaged kids, got peed on 2 times, decided I needed a few drinks afterwards. Piss stained Santa does not get play from the ladies.

Showered and changed now, time for round 2!

Ever seen Bad Santa, billy bob pulls it in
cowcatcher
2/9/13 11:11:49AM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by cowcatcher

Played Santa tonight for a gift giveaway for disadvantaged kids, got peed on 2 times, decided I needed a few drinks afterwards. Piss stained Santa does not get play from the ladies.

He had the advantage of having Angelina's stink all over him at the time.
airkerma
2/9/13 1:51:07PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by king_katool

Posted by cowcatcher

He had the advantage of having Angelina's stink all over him at the time.

And her blood around his neck
george112
2/12/13 4:33:36PM
Im starting now
george112
2/12/13 4:43:21PM
Before
george112
2/12/13 4:54:41PM
Where is everyone!!!?? POST!!
Bubbles
2/12/13 5:10:17PM
its "reading week" for me next week, I might indulge in some daytime drinking I might even be adventurous and roll a j
george112
2/12/13 5:12:13PM

Posted by Bubbles

its "reading week" for me next week, I might indulge in some daytime drinking I might even be adventurous and roll a j

DAMN IT.!! I WANT A J
Poor_Franklin
2/15/13 5:50:26AM
im not drunk, but i do work at a bar, so i thought this story fit here

Had the most annoying customer tonight. apparently, he's a dinner regular, but i've never seen him before, so that means he is usually gone by 9pm, as that's when i clock in & that is when our kitchen closes.
he had a lot of drinks tonight & is one of those guys that would talk to a brick wall, as long as it gave him the occasional "uh huh" & "yeah"

anyways, he goes up to a friend of mine as my buddy was leaving & decides to try to take up for a girl, who is my friend's fiance. he says, "she sure is pretty. are you going to disrespect her in front of me again?" (fyi, my buddy has not in any way disrespected his fiance, they were actually having a very nice, quiet evening, this dude was just fucked up)

my buddy says, "what the fuck are you talking about?" this dude puts his hands on my friend's throat & my buddy decked him. one punch. dude was out. both of his legs folded behind him like crocop's leg did against gonzaga & he was out cold, breathing hard as fuck, as if uriah hall had just kicked him in the head.
the incident was nothing out of the ordinary, but the KO was brutal & the only shame is that no one was videotaping it.

i hated it happened when i was working, bc i had to take care of the guy afterwards, but it's the 1st non-mma related KO i have seen in a few years & it actually got me kind of excited. my gf says im twisted, but i just told her that a guy likes to see a dude get koed every once in a while, especially when he deserves it
george112
2/15/13 6:17:16AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

im not drunk, but i do work at a bar, so i thought this story fit here

Had the most annoying customer tonight. apparently, he's a dinner regular, but i've never seen him before, so that means he is usually gone by 9pm, as that's when i clock in & that is when our kitchen closes.
he had a lot of drinks tonight & is one of those guys that would talk to a brick wall, as long as it gave him the occasional "uh huh" & "yeah"

anyways, he goes up to a friend of mine as my buddy was leaving & decides to try to take up for a girl, who is my friend's fiance. he says, "she sure is pretty. are you going to disrespect her in front of me again?" (fyi, my buddy has not in any way disrespected his fiance, they were actually having a very nice, quiet evening, this dude was just fucked up)

my buddy says, "what the fuck are you talking about?" this dude puts his hands on my friend's throat & my buddy decked him. one punch. dude was out. both of his legs folded behind him like crocop's leg did against gonzaga & he was out cold, breathing hard as fuck, as if uriah hall had just kicked him in the head.
the incident was nothing out of the ordinary, but the KO was brutal & the only shame is that no one was videotaping it.

i hated it happened when i was working, bc i had to take care of the guy afterwards, but it's the 1st non-mma related KO i have seen in a few years & it actually got me kind of excited. my gf says im twisted, but i just told her that a guy likes to see a dude get koed every once in a while, especially when he deserves it

thats a pretty funny story. damn, where's a camera when you need one
airkerma
2/15/13 9:34:22AM

Posted by george112

You never posted an 'after'. Am I to assume you were unable to finish all of your fruity beers without breaking your camera?
Can't wait to post on this thread at 2pm Saturday during UFC on Fuel
40ouncetofreedom
2/15/13 10:44:41AM
For Christmas my GF got me a membership to the Beer of the month club

They ship me different Micro-Brews each month and i fucking love it.I never thought i'd become a person to drink micro-brew and shit like that but lordy jesus they have delicious shit...

So far my favorite has been Coney Island Mermaid Pilsner, even the dark beers that i am not much a fan of have been excellent.
george112
2/15/13 12:54:33PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by george112

You never posted an 'after'. Am I to assume you were unable to finish all of your fruity beers without breaking your camera?
Can't wait to post on this thread at 2pm Saturday during UFC on Fuel

Haha those were my gfs beers that had been sitting for some time. I finished them but got caught up in halo matchmaking which was surprisingly, NOT fun

I prefer Dos equis. Shiner. Or budweiser. FOR THE RECORD
airkerma
2/16/13 3:12:21PM
Crikey! Paul Sass has encouraged me to injest moar beers and brownies. Come on jitsu!
airkerma
2/16/13 4:39:22PM

Posted by airkerma

Crikey! Paul Sass has encouraged me to injest moar beers and brownies. Come on jitsu!

Extra crikey! I just lost a 50 yard sprint to an 18 year old, wt!?!
Boo_Radley21
2/16/13 7:31:42PM
I be straight fucked right now sons
george112
2/22/13 11:07:58PM
yeah. night out on he town with my bro. 4 shots and 2 beers into this bitch!!! college station
george112
2/23/13 1:09:30AM
Post!!!
Poor_Franklin
2/23/13 4:35:59AM
i fit in right now
kopower
2/28/13 9:41:55AM
Sporting a lovely hangover right now. Went to a concert last night, and the drinks were going down a little to easy.
cowcatcher
2/28/13 9:55:17AM

Posted by kopower

Sporting a lovely hangover right now. Went to a concert last night, and the drinks were going down a little to easy.

Biebs was in MN last night?
kopower
2/28/13 12:31:49PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by kopower

Biebs was in MN last night?

Close enough. I was probably the oldest dude there. You know it was a bad sign, when my group was virtually the only ones buying drinks, and minivans were droppings kids of at the door.

Still had fun though. With the young crowd, it made getting to the bar, and ordering drinks easy.
Poor_Franklin
3/28/13 5:27:16AM
epic weekend of drinking from friday-monday while my gfs brother was visiting town. i dont mind getting fucked up from time to time, but 4 days straight is a tad much for me, but since it was his vacation, i couldnt have him drinking alone.

2 days later & my body still hurts.
DrivenDavies15
3/30/13 3:52:39AM
*Good night*
jakewalters
4/2/13 4:10:35AM
MMAplayground.com -- The only reason MyFreeCams doesn't pop up when I type "M" into Google Chrome
george112
4/2/13 4:25:52AM

Posted by jakewalters

MMAplayground.com -- The only reason MyFreeCams doesn't pop up when I type "M" into Google Chrome

hahahaha
george112
5/21/13 4:44:22AM
i belong un here right about now. and thank god for auto correct

i just want to say a few things

1. thank you everyone frim the bottom of my heart for the OG acknowledgment.
ir really does mean the world
2. i love my fucking brother. 2 year's younger but hes a fucking hoss
3. i love my fucking fight camp. yall guys are sticking by me even through not good times and i love yall for it
4 . Jake walters rank you again . you have earned OG Props for life

ebs drunken posy

i love akl you guys no homo
jakewalters
5/21/13 4:48:35AM

Posted by george112

3. i love my fucking fight camp. yall guys are sticking by me even through not good times and i love yall for it

ebs drunken posy

george112
5/23/13 12:57:27AM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by george112

ebs drunken posy

OG FUCKING PROP!!!!

im buzzing motherfuckers
airkerma
5/23/13 9:19:59AM
Had a 6 pack last night to ease my mind about possibly losing my job due to bureaucratic bullshit. Feel awful today. Wtf is happening to me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21