Official "I'm drunk" thread.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Official "I'm drunk" thread.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
6/11/11 12:31:55PM
blaste as **** gettin inapropritte on facebook..
cowcatcher
7/24/11 3:12:53AM
Been awhile since I contributed here. Now feels like the right time for some reason.
kopower
8/30/11 10:16:09AM
I'm post drunk now. Head and stomach not happy campers. Note to self, not a good idea to have beer, vodka red bulls, Mike's Hard Lemonade, and cherries that have been soaking in vodka for a week all in the same day.
babalu46
9/7/11 10:57:25PM
Well i'm pissed because of snakes with tits

Alcohol and weed is all I need :)
cowcatcher
10/8/11 2:53:55AM
I'm in pretty good shape and got in an hour before bar close so I'm not sure this is the place to post. But since I did stop at the corner bar on the way home from a night of not going nuts even though the Brewers gave me an ulcer, minor coronary, and, somehow, the clap, I'm buzzed enough to post here.

F*****G A!!!!!!! The Brewers finally won another playoff series in my lifetime! On top of that we get to play a team we know instead of the dreaded Phillies and their battery chucking fans. Life is good my friends, life is good...
kopower
10/15/11 10:33:31PM
Not drunk...yet, but I am sipping some Leinni's Sunset Wheat's. Tasty
prophecy033
10/15/11 11:10:04PM
Drinking some brews, watching my Ducks on ESPN. If the game keeps going the way it is I'm gonna be drinking these a little faster.
Poor_Franklin
10/16/11 4:08:08AM
my Miss St. Bulldogs lost another conference game (0-4 in the SEC).

don't get me wrong. i knew we were going to lose these games when the season started, but it still hurts to lose the close ones.
kopower
1/1/12 2:44:07PM
I'm a little shocked nobody commented here last night. I guess everybody's getting high instead
cowcatcher
1/1/12 6:19:08PM
Just woke up. No phone, only 20 bucks in my wallet, locked everyone out of my house after I got home because I cabbed it back at 5 am so they had to sleep in their cars. Mysteries are abundant.
hotrodttt
1/7/12 4:50:06AM
I just left the club and some girl security guard felt me and then pulled out a condom and asked to fuck right I front of my girlfriend lololol in fuecked up
emfleek
1/10/12 1:58:17PM
FYI - this thread was de-pinned. It's up to all of you alcoholics/Brewers fans to keep it active and at the top of the board.

Poor_Franklin
1/11/12 1:27:32AM
kopower
1/20/12 8:55:22PM
Where's jjeans???
jjeans
1/20/12 9:33:51PM

Posted by kopower

Where's jjeans???

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by jjeans

I cant find the im drink thread!!! WOOP WOop DON'T ban me guys!

banned

I fyckibg love the POG
Poor_Franklin
2/12/12 4:58:51AM
shit.........
jakewalters
2/26/12 1:01:17AM
RIght now i wanan talk wabt parking in my naeightborhood. a lot ofo ppeopaldsee thinkg its cool to be parliang across teh steraet rom where im living whene its hard to aback up otu aof where i park to get on thea road.......... FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jakewalters
2/26/12 3:04:29PM
I kind of remember typing this.. and even though I knew it was riddled with misspellings I was afraid if I focused on them, or looked at the screen too long I'd get sick and throw up.
Poor_Franklin
2/28/12 4:20:14AM
not fucked up, but drunk enough to allow the post. hosted trivia & got a free bar tab

one of the few times since ive joined the site that i wanted to go off on an idiot on the internet, but instantly remember that 1. it's dumb 2. i hate it when other people do it 3. it's dumb

dot sweat the small stuff
FlashyG
3/30/12 2:21:32PM
Ever been drunk enough to sing "Bohemian Rhapsody" in its entirety while locked up in the back of a police car?

This guy has
Bubbles
3/31/12 12:07:00AM
I saw that last night...fucking hilarious
DeadHead988
4/1/12 11:12:37PM
Fuck alll this shitt I'm tird of tiping and she won't evn text me back
cowcatcher
4/7/12 11:04:01AM
10am the day after opening day and I'm still not right. This is gonna be a long day.
cowcatcher
5/31/12 3:40:26AM
Getting there boys, been a long sad day for me. Lost a friend, lost a band, still have the crabs. Sometimes shit doesn't work out.

4th suicide I've dealt with, it doesn't get easier. I cry every time. I just don't understand.
prophecy033
5/31/12 1:18:52PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Getting there boys, been a long sad day for me. Lost a friend, lost a band, still have the crabs. Sometimes shit doesn't work out.

4th suicide I've dealt with, it doesn't get easier. I cry every time. I just don't understand.

I'm sorry Bro, suicide fucking SUCKS. My dad died in August due to injuries he had from shooting himself in the stomach 4 years before. He was never the same after
cowcatcher
6/1/12 2:36:18PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by cowcatcher

I'm sorry Bro, suicide fucking SUCKS. My dad died in August due to injuries he had from shooting himself in the stomach 4 years before. He was never the same after

Had the funeral last night and the burial today. In a weird way a funeral is a nice time to catch up with people you haven't seen in awhile, but the circumstances suck.
Franklinfan47
6/10/12 3:14:09AM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cowcatcher
6/10/12 5:52:44AM
I'm riding a drunken wave for 2 days now. I'm getting to old for this shit, but I know exactly where FF is coming from.
Kpro
6/10/12 12:16:45PM
I'm a 6 pack deep. I got up at 6am for Djokovic vs. Nadal. Either Djokovic's becomes one of the only men in the history of tennis to win 4 straight Grand Slams or Nadal is the first man to win 8 French Open's. Nadal is up 2 sets to 0 and Djokovic is up in the third set. If he can win the final 3 sets over the next few hours it'd be a history-making comeback for the ages. Not likely against Nadal on clay though.
prozacnation1978
6/10/12 11:33:30PM
Drinking some red bull and vodkas

Found out 2500 people are getting laid off this week at work. Throughout cali and Nevada.

I got a lot of friends and workers who worked for me who are losing their jobs. Sad day today !!!,

I am fine. Safe. Senority thank god.

But a lot of them need their jobs. I keep thinking out of that 2500 of them. At least 5 will commit suicide maybe. Can't stop thinking of it. But the alcohol is helping the coupe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21