Official "I'm drunk" thread.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Official "I'm drunk" thread.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
big_timmy
12/23/08 9:12:38PM
GEntleman!!!!!!!!

Its time!!!!

It's chrsitmas eve here, and im pissing up tonight. It's jsut struck 1.10pm, and i've jsut cracked my first fine lager.

Tonight is gonna be HUGE!!!!

Wish me luck.
big_timmy
12/23/08 11:35:41PM
3.30. and i've done 6. starting slow, but its not how hard you start, ist who you end up with in the end. so we'll see.

actually, finished 6, onto 7th now. anyone joining me?
Playground_Samurai
12/25/08 9:09:23AM
Christmas day.....9:07 in the a.m..........just threw up. still a little drunk. I made out with a girl with fake boobs last night. Too bad I didn't get to take her home.
bobbydoomocculta
12/26/08 10:34:54AM
pk ma fuckz idoesnt do the drunk post much from bo =b but gadfuckme i'm a drunk as a ****** man passed out friom drinking bobll teell ta what!

is a christamass no box day and my lady friend passed out before i could do the deeds withh herr s i come to here to say just qqikerly )sp?) to say that that tha is fulkked fulcrumhahahah

and also that 360 is where its at tooo

and antfarms are shit presents too aswel because now im not sure wat to do with my ant farm i dont wwnt a cill thi ants cos thats not my job to do that d=s if someone wants to by an antfarm i got one ay....

mafuckers would not beleieve...

shit.
Aaronno9
12/26/08 11:55:13PM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

pk ma fuckz idoesnt do the drunk post much from bo =b but gadfuckme i'm a drunk as a ****** man passed out friom drinking bobll teell ta what!

is a christamass no box day and my lady friend passed out before i could do the deeds withh herr s i come to here to say just qqikerly )sp?) to say that that tha is fulkked fulcrumhahahah

and antfarms are shit presents too aswel because now im not sure wat to do with my ant farm i dont wwnt a cill thi ants cos thats not my job to do that d=s if someone wants to by an antfarm i got one ay....

shit.

bobbydoomocculta
12/28/08 10:43:47PM
You know it's been a good christmas when you start speaking in tongues...
big_timmy
12/29/08 3:40:23AM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

shit.

Antfarms... they are crap, unless its antfarm keyboard. Then its the tits.
Naturaldisaster
1/1/09 4:16:16AM
ahh christmas weekend was great. Hung out with my best friend and a couple of our friends named Jack, Jose, hotdamn and jager (great friends). drank pretty much all of it and rented aladin and watched the whole damn thing (and no i dont remember renting it but i sure as hell did). drunken weekends are the shit
Mungooch
1/1/09 11:08:08PM
I got soo drunk on nye and its the 2nd and i'm still recovering. I normally stick to beer but as it was a special occasion I went fukin nuts on vodka and anythingg my fav was with strawberry liquer or with some blue stuff, blue jerico or sumfin. WAR NYE and WAR frisbees and yoyos
Aaronno9
1/8/09 10:45:53PM
Im drunk.
grappler0000
1/9/09 12:01:13AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Im drunk.

Who would of thought?
ncordless
1/9/09 2:15:37AM
6 shots of Jameson in the last hour have made ncordless go crazy... any posts made by him tonight do not reflect the views of him or his editors.

Be advised... my breath tastes like death.
cmill21
1/9/09 5:49:21AM
I am trashed just got home from the bar and it was the best night of my life!!!!! Ok so my buddy has school at 8 and we got home at 4:30 dude is a trooper and my hero for letting me do what i DID! i LOVE THAT CAT!
telnights
1/9/09 1:30:31PM

Posted by cmill21 dude is a trooper and my hero for letting me do what i DID! i LOVE THAT CAT!

ncordless
1/9/09 1:31:15PM

Posted by telnights

Posted by cmill21 dude is a trooper and my hero for letting me do what i DID! i LOVE THAT CAT!

cmill21
1/9/09 4:52:32PM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by telnights

Wow reading that sober makes me think I may have had sex with my buddy lol. Anyways what he acctually did was came out and partied with me and a few girls(honest I like girls) until 4:30 and he had school 3 and 1/2 hours later lol.
Aaronno9
1/9/09 6:10:16PM
My doo doo is a funy shade of green today, i can only assume its off something i must of drank last night lol.
grappler0000
1/9/09 7:40:15PM

Posted by Aaronno9

My doo doo is a funy shade of green today, i can only assume its off something i must of drank last night lol.

You drink something purple?
cmill21
1/9/09 8:25:07PM
That caffinated beer they used to have made me shit green.
Jackelope
1/10/09 4:07:57AM
I feel like I'm breaking into a stranger's well furnished home. And by that I mean right now I'm drunk and posting in a thread I've never even LOOKED at!

Oh, but I'm making myself at home alright
breakdown5
1/11/09 11:46:37PM
Drinking some not great beer and listening to some clutch
breakdown5
1/12/09 1:00:53AM
WAY more wasted then before away way way wya wasted....
Mungooch
1/12/09 6:08:24AM
Went to the best partay on sat nite. I drank half a carton in a short time. There were lots of fights to watch, bottles thrown and even a car crash( no injuries) but the kid didn't even have his learners permit
Mungooch
1/12/09 7:05:06AM
Me and 3 of my mates have what we call a commitee meeting in which we go to the nearest establishment and get drunk in the afternoon/ late morning. It sounds official wen I say to people i'm having a commitee meeting with the board members. These usually happen once a week but we've been slacking off as late.
grappler0000
1/12/09 9:16:25AM

Posted by Mungooch

Me and 3 of my mates have what we call a commitee meeting in which we go to the nearest establishment and get drunk in the afternoon/ late morning. It sounds official wen I say to people i'm having a commitee meeting with the board members. These usually happen once a week but we've been slacking off as late.

My work has weekly Literary Guild meetings. It's pretty funny because someone actually sends out an email with the book that will be discussed...I assure you there are no books within a 500 yard radius of the meetings though.
Ulfhethnar6
1/14/09 6:36:01PM
I got a DUI
breakdown5
1/15/09 2:16:12AM
I love brandy.......................wasteed...................
MMAcca
1/15/09 8:31:41AM

Posted by Ulfhethnar6

I got a DUI

Bad luck man
Aaronno9
1/16/09 7:35:43AM
Last night I did the best sick! It was like a thick brown paste. Kinda like diarrhoea poo mixed with flour. Awesome.

cmill21
1/18/09 5:20:57AM
Just had unprotected with a random, pray for me. I am pretty messed up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21