UFC on Fuel
Bellator
TUF

sparky
10/5/12 10:30:11AM
Cannot wait
JLS1980
10/5/12 10:50:39AM
Sweet night of fights for sure. Gonna watch UFC and DVR Bellator's Main Card. It's gonna be a late one but well worth it.

Just noticed the LeVesseur vs Prater has been moved to the Fuel prelims and Pierce vs Simpson is the only Facebook prelim. Source=UFC webpage.
prozacnation1978
10/5/12 11:54:12AM
Wish I was off work today

Gonna see fx 5 and prelims and tuf episode only
scoozna
10/5/12 2:20:38PM
Woot!

No such thing as fight overload.
postman
10/5/12 2:52:29PM
You guys really watch tuf? I wouldn't watch them dudes if the were on a WVR show a 3:00am after drinking all night.
pmoney
10/5/12 3:01:39PM
Tomorrow is going to be stacked as well! There's ONE FC 6, Invicta FC 3, and others. Invicta will be streaming free on their official website, and I wouldn't doubt there will be other promotions streaming too.
scoozna
10/5/12 3:17:27PM

Posted by postman

You guys really watch tuf? I wouldn't watch them dudes if the were on a WVR show a 3:00am after drinking all night.

Nobody said we had discerning tastes.
I like the shenanigans in the house (some of it), i like knowing which fighters are douchebags. With the advent of the DVR, it's much more tolerable, skipping past commercials and stupid stuff.
Bubbles
10/5/12 3:19:48PM

Posted by postman

I'd like to have an idea of who is fighting in the UFC and their skillsets, or lackthereof. I still aspire to one day finish in the top 10 on the PG...
Shawn91111
10/5/12 4:09:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

2 MLB wild card games
UFC on Fuel
Bellator
TUF

Im glad im working , otherwise the tv is usually locked on Blues Clues or Elmo.....not for me, for my son
postman
10/5/12 5:53:24PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by postman

I'd like to have an idea of who is fighting in the UFC and their skillsets, or lackthereof. I still aspire to one day finish in the top 10 on the PG...

LOL yeah I lost my drive for the game and DVR helps to get to the fights its just an awful show IMO. Ranks up there with Bully beatdown. As long as they get ratings who am I to hate.