Oct 10 Shoxc and Superfights mma oct 11 combo card

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Oct 10 Shoxc and Superfights mma oct 11 combo card
JuggaloWarrior878
9/30/08 8:48:35PM
just throwin the idea out there since next weekend there is no mma to pick maybe makin these 2 events into a combo card with 8 to 10 fights on it

heres 4 decent matches from the shoxc
Dave "Pee Wee" Herman vs. Kerry Schall
Anthony Lapsley vs. Mark Miller
Jason Guida vs. Mamed Khalidov
Bubba McDaniel vs Alexander Shlemenko

and heres 5 from the superfights mma card.
Hector Ramirez vs Rick Roufus
Jay Hieron vs Bryson Kamaka
Mike Pyle vs Brian Gassaway
John Alessio vs Gideon Ray
Josh Haynes vs Steve Byrnes
juanez13
9/30/08 8:54:26PM
I'm up for it
emfleek
9/30/08 8:55:56PM

Posted by juanez13

I'm up for it

rabbit915
9/30/08 10:29:50PM
I really like these combo cards. It lets us pick more events with fights that we definately should be making picks on but doesnt make us make picks on complete unknowns. Definately a great idea
jae_1833
9/30/08 11:40:01PM
I like it when they do these, like with the Cage Rage / Strikeforce card they did a little while back.
Svartorm
9/30/08 11:53:28PM
Thats makes for a fairly decent card. We'll see if its still intact after this weekend and maybe we can put it up. I'll send the word out to the Admin just the same though.
DCRage
10/1/08 6:45:18AM
I vote for UWC MMA instead of Superfights on 10/11 just because I'll be there. I do like the idea of doing a few more ShoXC events though, they might be on their way to being like what WEC is to UFC.
JuggaloWarrior878
10/6/08 7:26:08PM
now josh haynes is fighting sean salmon and anhony lapsley is fighting mike stumpf, still pretty good.
Svartorm
10/6/08 9:22:37PM
Wow, after the last brutal KO, I was kind of hoping Salmon was done fighting. Hope hes ok at the end of the night.

As for the event, it won't be on secondary league. Unless something crazy pops up in the next couple months, the events you see up now are the entirely of season 5.
wolfman
10/7/08 12:16:43AM

Posted by Svartorm

Wow, after the last brutal KO, I was kind of hoping Salmon was done fighting. Hope hes ok at the end of the night.

As for the event, it won't be on secondary league. Unless something crazy pops up in the next couple months, the events you see up now are the entirely of season 5.

Really? That's unfortunate as this looked like a good idea, oh well.