Ochocinco vs Torres on twitter

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Ochocinco vs Torres on twitter
komodo20
3/20/10 5:15:05PM
On Friday night, NFL wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, whose previous latest connection to MMA was following Chuck Liddell in naked video viral marketing, called out former WEC champion Miguel Torres, twitter. As detailed below, Torres proved to be too fast a wordsmith for the eventually sleeping Bengal.

see link
www.mixedmartialarts.com
postman
3/20/10 6:13:33PM
What is that all about?
CaranoGirl
3/20/10 6:20:10PM
what can I say?? This is just plain awesome!! I think its funny how chad called out a bantamweight. Why didnt he call out someone his own size lol. May be shogun
CwB
3/21/10 6:56:57AM
Torres: It aint on yet @OGochocinco I’m a Mexi”can” your the Mexi”can’t”. I aint changing my last name for nobody.

Ochocinco: @MiguelTorresMMA well this mexican’t lose to you

State_Champ
3/21/10 9:53:50AM
Torres strikes me as a very funny guy!
shotokansun
3/21/10 1:19:34PM
The "this mexican't lose to you" line killed me. I wonder what possessed Ochocinco to start running his mouth like that anyway (not that he never runs his mouth...).
Boo_Radley21
3/25/10 3:59:02PM
That's hilarious twitter is gayyy
BustedKnuckle
3/26/10 8:07:44PM
Ochocinco needs to ochochoko a big fat one! Is this for real!? Torres would whoop him up for sure. I am sooooooooo sick of this guy. Chad isnt even the best reciever in his division let alone any type of best at what he does. So how can he call out a guy(in a different sport) who was at one time the best at what he does!!!??
Naturaldisaster
3/27/10 1:37:24PM

Posted by BustedKnuckle

Ochocinco needs to ochochoko a big fat one! Is this for real!? Torres would whoop him up for sure. I am sooooooooo sick of this guy. Chad isnt even the best reciever in his division let alone any type of best at what he does. So how can he call out a guy(in a different sport) who was at one time the best at what he does!!!??

It was a joke, they were playin around. Obviously their cool with each other, why else would they be on each others friends list