Obama art thread

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Obama art thread
ghandikush
9/20/12 7:11:28PM
Considering I've been in a posting mood lately and Obama may leave office here shortly here is some of the less offensive racist artwork from chan4chan

Highly offensive source

Poor_Franklin
9/20/12 7:22:41PM
this reminds of me Nicolas Cage's face on things on facebook. Funny photoshops. With a politician as the subject, i feel this thread may be doomed.
ghandikush
9/20/12 7:32:01PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

this reminds of me Nicolas Cage's face on things on facebook. Funny photoshops. With a politician as the subject, i feel this thread may be doomed.

ehh whatever, rules loosened and nothing political was posted so let the goofiness commence hopefully
Adrenaline
9/20/12 7:33:38PM
The Borat one was spot on

Poor_Franklin
9/20/12 7:36:15PM

Posted by ghandikush

Posted by Poor_Franklin

ehh whatever, rules loosened and nothing political was posted so let the goofiness commence hopefully

oh i wasnt referring to your post being the reason it might not last. was more referring to the tangents it could take if someone didnt have a sense of humor or took it too far. all good in my book
ghandikush
9/20/12 7:45:48PM
backalley101
9/20/12 9:15:09PM
The dancing one is fucking hilarious
tcunningham
9/20/12 9:30:01PM
the broc obama one is an instant classic
warglory
9/20/12 11:17:11PM
What the fuck! Obama is a fine, upstanding President whom I adore, and I find this imagery completely offensive! You should be ashamed of your crass, ridiculous....*knocked unconscious and dragged away by the mods*
infestructure
9/21/12 2:34:41AM

Posted by warglory

What the fuck! Obama is a fine, upstanding President whom I adore, and I find this imagery completely offensive! You should be ashamed of your crass, ridiculous....*knocked unconscious and dragged away by the mods*

airkerma
9/21/12 2:35:35PM
The Obama "not bad" meme is up there with the Frank Mir face.
scoozna
9/21/12 2:57:41PM
Props for some i haven't seen before.