NYE 2008

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » NYE 2008
POLL: Can Mungoochie do this
Yes 17% (4)
No 9% (2)
Yes and I want a bucket of cake 17% (4)
No and I want a bucket of cake 9% (2)
How and where will you get a bucket of cake 13% (3)
What kind of cake 35% (8)
Mungooch
12/30/08 10:25:48PM
Well its 2pm on nye and tonight I have been set a challenge If I can skull a pint of Guiness my mate will give me a bucket of cake. YES A FREAKIN BUCKET OF CAKE. I have to be sober and it has to be my first drink. Can I do it.
Also wat are you peeps doing for this occasion. Be safe
SpiderSilva
12/31/08 12:29:37AM
just wondering what everyone else wants to know what kind of cake?
higdon10
12/31/08 12:22:38PM
Im so confused
postman
1/1/09 1:30:30PM
I have no Idea what you had to do but did you do it?
breakdown5
1/1/09 2:26:55PM
Pounding a Guinness isn't that bad. It's not as carbonated as other beers, and it's the best beer ever.

It'd be another story if it was some super shitty beer, but I'd drink Guinness like water if I could afford it and if being drunk at 11am was more socially acceptable.
Rollins
1/1/09 3:34:35PM

Posted by breakdown5

Pounding a Guinness isn't that bad. It's not as carbonated as other beers, and it's the best beer ever.

It'd be another story if it was some super shitty beer, but I'd drink Guinness like water if I could afford it and if being drunk at 11am was more socially acceptable.

Indeed, I never have a drink before noon, it's just not right. Well tbh I have many times but always felt bad about it.
roadking95th
1/4/09 6:04:19PM

Posted by breakdown5

Yea, what's so hard about that. I can chug a Guinness faster and more often than any other beer. In fact, the only thing to slow me down is my wallet