The Number One Songs of 2008

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Number One Songs of 2008
« Previous Page
mentalcase
12/10/08 8:52:04PM

Posted by FrankTheTank1181

It takes talent to make a rock/metal song, and you can't just go out and lipsynch or have 400 of your friends on stage trying to sing your songs with you. Also #7 should be credited to Joe Satriani, cause when he wins his lawsuit he's gonna get a lot of cash.

looking over that list reminded me that music is going downhill and fast all the greatest heavy metal band have all ready been or are on there last leg, i hate listening to the radio all new age crap they put out faggots whining and that sort of shit and watching us idol and Australian idol and all young yuppie fukwits singing cover songs of the same shit all the time it makes me mad.

the best metal bands already exist and will never be matched

.Metallica, Black Sabbath, Slayer, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin, .Sepultura (there's more i just cant think of them all right now)

sad to say but i think music is just going downhill from now on
Jackelope
12/10/08 9:41:30PM
I dunno, I feel like there are some new cats on the metal scene that are starting to put out quality music. Either that, or maybe I'm just finally coming around.
MMAcca
12/11/08 1:09:45AM

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by MMAcca

Bad list. Just goes to show the state of the music industry.

I think it goes to further show you the state of people in general. Music is so unoriginal and really just garbage these days and people love it. There is alot of good stuff out there that does not get discovered. There are even quite a few good bands that are somewhat mainstream that people should check out if they are not into digging for alternative stuff anything would be better than this shit.

It just tells me that most people have no originality and will listen to whatever the radio stations tell them to.
big_timmy
12/11/08 2:37:44AM
i differed my answer to another thread about metal. discuss this further over there.
dannyfrank
12/14/08 9:51:21AM
EDIT

my sister got a hold of my account
higdon10
12/14/08 3:36:39PM
The radio sucks. Plain and simple.
pv3Hpv3p
12/15/08 5:34:51PM
I can proudly say that I don't know 1 of the songs on that list...

I dont' know if it's a sign of me getting old or what... But I've never heard, or ever will hear any of this stuff... And I'm only 27!
higdon10
12/15/08 6:43:52PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I can proudly say that I don't know 1 of the songs on that list...

I dont' know if it's a sign of me getting old or what... But I've never heard, or ever will hear any of this stuff... And I'm only 27!

Unfortunatley I have heard nearly all the songs. Youre not missing anything by the way.
SpiderSilva
12/29/08 1:12:15PM
okay okay okay here is the REAL #1 song of 2008

5 $ Footlong from subway that song had everyone singing it
DJDark41
12/29/08 3:36:44PM
I'm glad that all of those songs are absolute trash.
D0wnUnd6e6r
12/29/08 4:13:59PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

okay okay okay here is the REAL #1 song of 2008

5 $ Footlong from subway that song had everyone singing it

5 dolla, 5 dolla fooooot loooong
Pages: 1 [2]