Noxavol

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Noxavol
george112
8/8/09 4:29:27PM
Just started training again.and was down at my local Nutrition Depot when i saw a new product there called Noxavol.now i went to the store looking to buy some nitric oxide and weight gainer.but the guy there said Noxavol was the stuff i needed to be taking.he said id feel it the same day.

and the crazy thing is i did

this stuff is crazy.ive been on it about a week and its got me pumping hard.

i wanted to ask the playground if yall had heard anything about this pruduct.or has anyone tried it?
joshryanshepherd
8/8/09 4:35:49PM
stuff looks good, is it just in capsules or can it be bought in a powder form.
george112
8/8/09 4:44:34PM
its not even capsules just big pills.and i didnt see any powder form there just these official looking bottles.

the first time i took it about an hour later my skin started like tingling and crawling i thought i was having an allergic reaction.but when i went to the mirror to check out the rash i thought i had i didnt see anything at all.but i had forgotten that the guy at the store told me that was going to happen.so then i went on the internet and read some reviews on it.and they were all good reviews praising the product and than someone said in their review that they had experienced the same tingling and skin crawling effect.
joshryanshepherd
8/8/09 4:49:26PM

Posted by george112

its not even capsules just big pills.and i didnt see any powder form there just these official looking bottles.

the first time i took it about an hour later my skin started like tingling and crawling i thought i was having an allergic reaction.but when i went to the mirror to check out the rash i thought i had i didnt see anything at all.but i had forgotten that the guy at the store told me that was going to happen.so then i went on the internet and read some reviews on it.and they were all good reviews praising the product and than someone said in their review that they had experienced the same tingling and skin crawling effect.

are you sure your not taking Acid?

i might look more into this stuff because i need a new type of N.O.
george112
8/8/09 4:55:14PM
haha hope not.

basically how the guy put it is Noxavol is N.O on steroids lol but he reassured me its not a steroid

Heres a link for more information