Nover

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Nover
nickcuc547
1/14/09 12:49:11PM
All of the other big names from tuf 8 have gotten fights announced except for phillipe. who do you think he's going to get? they haven't been easy on all of the other guys but I bet they throw nover a can, maybe rafael dos anjos, or david lee, no matter who it is I think it's going to be an easy fight for him.
Mayhem13
1/14/09 1:56:01PM
he stated in an interview he was probably fighting in March...but that looks to not be the case now. (I figured it would have been him vs Beilkeden)

but I bet he fights April 1st against....Dos Anjos or Wiman
Afflicted
1/15/09 1:11:21AM
I would love to see him fight Huerta for his last fight, it would be a stand up war. To bad it will never happen.
whardin19
1/15/09 7:18:26AM

Posted by Afflicted

I would love to see him fight Huerta for his last fight, it would be a stand up war. To bad it will never happen.

Well said. I'd love to see this fight. It definetally would be a stand up war and a fight of the night candidate for sure.
prozacnation1978
1/15/09 11:03:31AM
he suppose to fight david in march might be moved to april canada card or fight night
Mayhem13
1/15/09 11:56:44AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

he suppose to fight david in march might be moved to april canada card or fight night

I tought David is fighting Mark Bocek now....which I am not too thrilled about..I'd rather see Phillipe fight either of those guys honestly.

hopefully I'm wrong and they do match Phillipe up with David..thats a good fight