UFC 91 November

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 91 November
nickcuc547
8/21/08 2:09:51PM
Is it going to be in Boston?
juanez13
8/21/08 2:14:47PM
Actually the rumors are that it will be in Portland, Oregon. At the Rose Garden.
Twenty20Dollars
8/21/08 2:16:59PM
either place would be cool.
Mchubb316
8/21/08 5:38:25PM
UFC coming to Oregon. I hope this is a successful event, and they make it back once a year. Florian vs Stevenson, and a possible Lesnar vs Kongo. Hopefully the card is solid.
prozacnation1978
8/21/08 6:08:36PM
it was going to be months ago but they did not get mma sactioned it was shot down for the year
when they do saction it as well as new york you guys will get a event maybe next year if it passes. my suggestion to you is save your money and take a trip to a event grab the ticket, airfare and hotel. it may be alot but it is worth it.
LIVE A LITTLE DUDE!!
ToeZup
8/22/08 10:29:29AM

Posted by Mchubb316

UFC coming to Oregon. I hope this is a successful event, and they make it back once a year. Florian vs Stevenson, and a possible Lesnar vs Kongo. Hopefully the card is solid.

If you go to that takes some pics for us man.
This card is starting to take shape. I have no idea what would happen in a Lesnar/Kongo fight. Kongo's striking is superior no doubt but Brock's strength is rediculous.
gartface
8/22/08 11:01:49AM

Posted by ToeZup

Posted by Mchubb316

If you go to that takes some pics for us man.
This card is starting to take shape. I have no idea what would happen in a Lesnar/Kongo fight. Kongo's striking is superior no doubt but Brock's strength is rediculous.

It'll be interesting to see if Lesnar can be knocked out, though I don't think Kongo would be the man to do it anyways. Lesnar is going to take him down and dominate him.