UFC Nottingham Tickets?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Nottingham Tickets?
BigBadAl
6/17/12 3:39:06PM
Hi all. I am not sure this is appropriate for this forum and apologies if not but just in case.

I need 3 tickets for UFC Nottingham They have to be the cheapest ones as I want to take 2 friends and they need some persuading in order to spend money on an MMA event. I know once they go to one live event they will be hooked as they already love watching on ESPN. All the cheaper seats are sold out but I know from previous experience that some folks buy additional tickets and get blown out by friends etc, etc..

So if anyone comes across 3 tickets seated next to each other I would be very grateful to buy them off you.

Thank you, please come again.

BlueSkiesBurn
6/17/12 6:11:36PM

Posted by BigBadAl

Hi all. I am not sure this is appropriate for this forum and apologies if not but just in case.

I need 3 tickets for UFC Nottingham They have to be the cheapest ones as I want to take 2 friends and they need some persuading in order to spend money on an MMA event. I know once they go to one live event they will be hooked as they already love watching on ESPN. All the cheaper seats are sold out but I know from previous experience that some folks buy additional tickets and get blown out by friends etc, etc..

So if anyone comes across 3 tickets seated next to each other I would be very grateful to buy them off you.

Thank you, please come again.

Brah, I'm sure you can find a bunch of people who want to unload their tickets. I've seen a lot of bitching on Twitter and people saying they want to sell theirs. Next time I specifically see someone trying to unload at least 3, I'll check on an asking price for you and try to get some contact info...if I remember, which I will try hard to do.
Rabi
6/17/12 7:02:46PM
I looked at going to Nottingham but the cheapest seats were £75, to pricey fir me.
Bubbles
6/18/12 12:29:12AM

Posted by Rabi

I looked at going to Nottingham but the cheapest seats were £75, to pricey fir me.

thats like $120 to me....I've spend $250 and $225 for tickets before. 75 pounds is nothing
prozacnation1978
6/18/12 3:29:14AM
You can get tickets now for them through the Ufc website. Or try stubhub.

I go alone to events not to be distracted.
I used to go with friends.

But having them bitch and complain about shogun vs machida going 5 round decision saying fight was boring was last straw.

If they aren't really huge fans of Ufc I would just go alone
BigBadAl
6/18/12 5:33:27AM
Cheers for the responses. All the £75 tickets sold out in 1 day! These guy's are UFC/MMA fans but don't have the money for tickets above the £75 price. Well that's what they are telling me but I think it's more that they can't justify spending any more when you have to add the cost of hotel etc... They both have a young family to support so....