Noticed the new layout..

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Noticed the new layout..
FastKnockout
10/22/11 12:11:21PM
I like it. Keep it up, guys! Love The Playground, and improvements are always welcome!
Rabi
10/22/11 12:19:04PM
The site is looking brilliant.
sbulldavid
10/22/11 1:21:28PM
Still hate the logo but I think it will look better when the rest of the site catches up with the top banner.
Budgellism
10/22/11 1:28:50PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Still hate the logo but I think it will look better when the rest of the site catches up with the top banner.

I have to agree. As the site sits right now the logo and top banner in general look a little off but I'm assuming once/if the rest of the site matches that colour scheme it'll all come together nicely.
kopower
10/22/11 1:46:30PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by sbulldavid

I have to agree. As the site sits right now the logo and top banner in general look a little off but I'm assuming once/if the rest of the site matches that colour scheme it'll all come together nicely.

Also agree.
Chael_Sonnen
10/22/11 2:15:13PM
I'm digging the new changes

Is it me or does the guy in the logo look like Shogun with abs?
kopower
10/22/11 2:55:11PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Young Tito too me.
FastKnockout
10/22/11 3:24:05PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Young Tito too me.

More like Michael Bisping.
DoTheMMAth
10/22/11 4:19:02PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by sbulldavid

Also agree.

It's comin', slowly but surely. Thx for bein patient
Twenty20Dollars
10/22/11 4:23:01PM
I was thinking Ortiz too.

Looks good.
prophecy033
10/22/11 5:47:37PM

Posted by Rabi

The site is looking brilliant.

It looks great. It looks a lot more modern
prophecy033
10/22/11 5:48:57PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

I thought it looked like Todd Duffee
pmoney
10/22/11 6:38:18PM
I like the new layout. Things are looking good! If I were to make just a couple suggestions....

The banner at the top of the page doesn't seem to go the whole length of some of the pages, leaving an aesthetically unappealing gap. Minor bitch, I know!

Also, if you click on the Blog tab, it takes you to the Blog page which isn't really organized. Perhaps there could be some links on the side of the page that would allow you to jump to the story you want. Or perhaps if you clicked on the blog page, it could take you to a page more like how the blog is broken up on the main page, with links to the individual entries. I just think it looks cleaner, and would be better suited for commenting.

I like what's going on guys, keep up that good work!