Has anyone noticed...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Has anyone noticed...
mkiv9secsupra
6/7/07 9:32:45PM
Has anyone noticed that there are a select few who are at the heart of this sight creating posts and arguing with eachother? Lets see there Stickan, Trapt1nWonder, butterballs, nubby, the scott, svarstorm, disorderly vision, rush, richieb19....etc. i know theres more.... but we just seem to be the guys who post as much as possible and get our opinions out....just thought it was kinda "neat".... maybe we should have like a convention one day when the sight is big enough......and it WILL be big in the future
MisFiT
6/7/07 10:03:51PM
I dont get it but ok...
disorderlyvision
6/7/07 10:06:41PM

Posted by MisFiT

I dont get it but ok...

i think basically he is saying that some people are more active than others on this site and make it better, or more interesting by adding new threads, and keeping old ones going. i cant argue with him since i am on the list
xthe_scottx
6/7/07 10:11:50PM
Well, I have no life (seriously) so I just sit here and post on the internet all day. I'll be pretty occupied soon though.
ButterBalls
6/7/07 10:44:20PM
I'm just happy to be included in the list
MisFiT
6/7/07 11:57:29PM
I cant be on that list, if I was, I'd be Banned. Cause my idea of good threads is *expletive*'d?
loller90278
6/8/07 3:20:18AM
yay im glad to be on that list......
Trapt1nw0nder
6/8/07 3:52:38AM
Yay,I made the list...

......ya..i like to keep it fun......even if i have to make a thread on which Kool-aid flavor or which Mcdonald's Chicken Nugget dipping sauce you like best

pv3Hpv3p
6/8/07 2:35:02PM

Posted by loller90278

yay im glad to be on that list......

I'm with you... My feelings are genuinly hurt
mkiv9secsupra
6/8/07 3:37:42PM
ha well sorry i couldnt name everyone.....those were just the guys i had read posts from that night.......dont worry....youre all "supposed" to be in the list....i was just too tired....haha
fedorwins1
6/8/07 7:40:57PM
You're missing me! The man who created the single greatest thread in the padded room "Funniest MMA Pictures"! How could you! haha jk I love this site though, forget Sherdog this is the new #1 MMA site.
Stickan
6/8/07 8:10:00PM
**** yeah I'm numbero uno ..

I like it small. Every site and company doesn't have to grow big. I like the PG just the way it is.
hughesfan1
6/8/07 8:45:45PM
I really appreciate all the work ppl put in here. I love this site and I'd like to think that even though I'm newer I might help just a little to make it better to. MMAPlayground Rules !!!
MisFiT
6/8/07 10:27:26PM
*Brings out the O'Douls* What?...
Ydoc
6/9/07 1:04:25AM
Maybe this is me just being bitter about not making the list, but its spelled "site."

richieb19
6/9/07 1:40:13AM
I disagree with your post... wait...
ButterBalls
6/9/07 3:59:42AM
you are all culprits!
madmarck
6/9/07 4:05:29AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Has anyone noticed that there are a select few who are at the heart of this sight creating posts and arguing with eachother? Lets see there Stickan, Trapt1nWonder, butterballs, nubby, the scott, svarstorm, disorderly vision, rush, richieb19....etc. i know theres more.... but we just seem to be the guys who post as much as possible and get our opinions out....just thought it was kinda "neat".... maybe we should have like a convention one day when the sight is big enough......and it WILL be big in the future

Im sad rthat you left me out i miust jus t be a post whoer
madmarck
6/9/07 4:07:59AM

Posted by MisFiT

I drank one of those tonight and after someone told me it was a nonalcohoolic bbererr. I didnt notive ,b.c i wa salread on the vodka.
MisFiT
6/9/07 4:24:18AM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by MisFiT

I drank one of those tonight and after someone told me it was a nonalcohoolic bbererr. I didnt notive ,b.c i wa salread on the vodka.

HAHA! Brah we need to go to the official "I'm Drunk" thread. I'm not really Drunk, but i'm buzzed... close enough let's roll!
Mastodon2
6/9/07 12:14:58PM
Don't be leaving Mastodon off that list
madmarck
6/9/07 10:16:17PM

Posted by MisFiT

Posted by madmarck

Posted by MisFiT

HAHA! Brah we need to go to the official "I'm Drunk" thread. I'm not really Drunk, but i'm buzzed... close enough let's roll!

I had already had quite the few glasses of Smirnoff.