Anyone notice Zephead?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anyone notice Zephead?
« Previous Page
zephead
3/17/07 9:50:49PM
It's about living life to its fullest.

Oh yea, and giving me my props.
Jeffanori-Gomi
3/18/07 5:17:08PM

Posted by zephead

And reach-arounds
zephead
3/18/07 6:15:08PM

Posted by Jeffanori-Gomi

Posted by zephead

And reach-arounds

What's wrong with a reach around? When my back itches, I have to reach around and scratch it
BloodandTears
3/19/07 10:57:09AM

Posted by greeneyebandit

what the hell is this thread about...

Well greeneye's, This thread started as an honor to zephead's kindness and compassionate nature, but as you can see this thread has mutated. It seems that some of us need to release some estrogen! And what better place to do it? (Were also trying to butter Zephead up to see if he will hook us up with some more wager money cause some of us in our camp are almost busted) So uuuuhhh what ya say zep? $100 wager bucks for a bj? We'll get gimmper drunk on Sa Ke, he'll pull through on our end for the extra wager $$$. Deal?
madmarck
3/19/07 1:43:31PM

Posted by BloodandTears

Posted by greeneyebandit

what the hell is this thread about...

Well greeneye's, This thread started as an honor to zephead's kindness and compassionate nature, but as you can see this thread has mutated. It seems that some of us need to release some estrogen! And what better place to do it? (Were also trying to butter Zephead up to see if he will hook us up with some more wager money cause some of us in our camp are almost busted) So uuuuhhh what ya say zep? $100 wager bucks for a bj? We'll get gimmper drunk on Sa Ke, he'll pull through on our end for the extra wager $$$. Deal?

I gotta say Zep. This thread is stupid. Just out of control stupid.
Rich78
3/19/07 2:12:32PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by gimmper

I for one think that zep is a researcher and not a real jedi...too many jokes...sign of glass jaw...but you wouldn't know zep because fistica is something you dream of but never had the balls to participate in (IMO)...funny guys get beat up in my country...take your humor to entertainment tonights message board and stop faking your knowledge...your avitar represents your foolishness...you probably sit around and laugh at your own posts...then read them again and again thinking your genius...but the jokes on you...

Nailed me to a tee.

Just carrying on the random ridiculousness of this thread, but....

Nailed to a tee? Dude you must be like 2 inches tall!?
zephead
3/19/07 2:19:34PM
I am kind short.

This thread is getting crazy, but then again, if you take everything serious, you go crazy. Capice

A BJ for a $100 fantasy money??? Let me check on that.
madmarck
3/19/07 2:51:55PM

Posted by zephead

I am kind short.

This thread is getting crazy, but then again, if you take everything serious, you go crazy. Capice

Just remember Zep. Most people on here are guys.
zephead
3/19/07 3:05:40PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by zephead

I am kind short.

Just remember Zep. Most people on here are guys.

BloodandTears
3/19/07 4:40:28PM
Madmarck - This thread is right up there with "How do you like your pizza". Must be why you like posting in here lil' buddy! Thats how we roll baby!
SICKRICK
3/20/07 3:17:59PM
WOW marc you may be able to get 1500 post just from this thread alone
madmarck
3/20/07 3:33:36PM

Posted by SICKRICK

WOW marc you may be able to get 1500 post just from this thread alone

From what 4 posts on this thread? I highly doubt it. But whatever floats your boat rick. You go for it.
SICKRICK
3/21/07 7:15:53AM
come on marc lighten up, go for the 9500 post on this here thread... lol
Pages: 1 [2]