Did Anyone Else Notice What Lawler Did With Lindland's Legs?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Did Anyone Else Notice What Lawler Did With Lindland's Legs?
BlueSkiesBurn
12/5/10 5:29:39AM
I didn't notice it at the time, but I was cracking up when I saw it in this .gif.

Look what Lawler does with Lindland's legs after he knocks him out.

MiddleEasy gif

I don't know why it made me laugh so hard, but it just did.

It's almost like he's saying "This is how I found him, I swear!"
hate4thestate
12/5/10 6:38:53AM
His legs had to be straight so they could measure him for his coffin.
BlueSkiesBurn
12/5/10 6:39:52AM

Posted by hate4thestate

That's what my friend said, almost verbatim.
hate4thestate
12/5/10 6:41:15AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by hate4thestate

That's what my friend said, almost verbatim.

Your friend sounds like a smart man.
BlueSkiesBurn
12/5/10 6:43:56AM
Well, I've been trying to get him into some of the same music we listen to, but he's not biting just yet. Let's reserve judgement until I have fully converted him into a badass.
hate4thestate
12/5/10 7:08:44AM
Well hes already at least halfway there imo. lol. Keep it up tho we need more on our side.
vomitshovel
12/5/10 8:08:09AM
This K.O resembled a Hit and run. Hit, stop to slightly clean up then leave and celebrate
BlueSkiesBurn
12/5/10 8:13:14AM

Posted by vomitshovel

This K.O resembled a Hit and run. Hit, stop to slightly clean up then leave and celebrate

I really hope we're talking about a different "hit and run," because we don't take those lightly here in the States. They're certainly not something you "celebrate."

EDIT: a hit and run in the States occurs when an individual/driver is struck with a vehicle and the driver of the opposite vehicle flees the scene. This might have a different cultural context in South Africa, though. I'd at least hope so.
postman
12/5/10 9:59:11AM
I can't watch Matt get laid out like that anymore he needs to step away from fighting.
mrsmiley
12/5/10 11:48:13AM

Posted by postman

I can't watch Matt get laid out like that anymore he needs to step away from fighting.

I agree. If memory serves me correctly didn't he at least attempt to get the fight to the ground with Vitor relativley fast?
cowcatcher
12/5/10 5:45:33PM

Posted by postman

I never have said a fighter should hang 'em up, my posting history here will back that up, but I'm seriously worried for Lindland's health if he fights high level fighters at this point. He's ugly and smelly and I've never liked him, but he is taking some serious shots lately and suddenly I give a damn about the guy. I still won't officially say someone should retire though.
papercut
12/5/10 7:00:28PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I didn't notice it at the time, but I was cracking up when I saw it in this .gif.

Look what Lawler does with Lindland's legs after he knocks him out.

MiddleEasy gif

I don't know why it made me laugh so hard, but it just did.

It's almost like he's saying "This is how I found him, I swear!"

what a polite murder.