Norcal Amateur Fights

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Norcal Amateur Fights
PaleHorse
4/8/08 1:57:20AM
I'm looking to fight before I turn 19 on June 11th, anyone know a good way of finding an amateur fight?
chubbud22
4/8/08 3:23:55AM
I can probaly get you a fight in Medford Oregon on may 3rd if you want to travel the 4 and a half hours.
ac_gi
4/8/08 5:38:41AM

Posted by PaleHorse

I'm looking to fight before I turn 19 on June 11th, anyone know a good way of finding an amateur fight?

Do you belong to a gym? If so, they should be scheduling your fights or at least steering you in the right direction.
fullerene
4/8/08 1:07:30PM
What is your training and competition background? Why are you trying to get a fight before a birthday? I don't want to seem uncooperative, but making a reference is a two-way street and no one wants to tell their contacts "I have a fighter" and then have the guy be unprepared or unwilling to fight. And typically on an internet board that's what you get becuase, per the post above mine, the guys who are asking haven't gone through the proper channels of making their desire or skills known in the local gym scene.
Kracker_Jap
4/8/08 10:46:31PM

Posted by PaleHorse

Only if your gonna put on that costume on your avatar.....

come here to the 360 my buddy Dennis Hallman has amature fights all the time, all you need to do is show up