Noons Sr. Talks Altercation with Diaz Brothers (Video)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Noons Sr. Talks Altercation with Diaz Brothers (Video)
grappler0000
6/15/08 12:11:31PM
Jackelope
6/15/08 1:40:19PM
Nice job finding this video. As always

The Diaz brothers are punks. Especially Nate. I just don't see the need for this kind of crap. It's entertaining to have a heel in MMA, but really... throwing water bottles at a guy's dad after his son won his fight? Give me a break.

I have immense respect for the skill of the Diaz brothers, but this stuff makes me angry as hell at them for even being in the sport. Get some respect.
gartface
6/15/08 2:06:59PM
As always, good find grappler. I completely side with the Noons family.
WAR DADS WHO KICK ASS!
wolfman
6/15/08 2:24:29PM
WAR Noons and Noons Sr.!!!!
gartface
6/15/08 2:52:29PM

Posted by wolfman

Glad to see a non-Diaz nuthugger!
War Wolfman!
89vision
6/15/08 3:07:10PM

Posted by gartface

WAR DADS WHO KICK ASS!

how many different ways and times can you say you hate the diaz' ?
wolfman
6/15/08 3:08:08PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by wolfman

Glad to see a non-Diaz nuthugger!
War Wolfman!

Yeah, the Diaz nuthuggers are probably the worst nuthuggers out there. More fanatic than the Penn nuthuggers. Yes, I said that. I don't mind if people are fans of the Diaz bros or Penn., it's just the fanatic ones take nuthugging to a whole other level. I personally think Nick is overrated, ever since his win over Gomi he has been overrated. His wrestling is horrible and his takedowns are lackluster. He'd lose in a rematch with both Gomi and Noons. Yes, I think he would. He won't be able to take Noons down at will and if he does get him down it won't be for long. This is just my personal opinion, don't get too bent out of shape Diaz nuthuggers...
wolfman
6/15/08 3:14:19PM

Posted by 89vision

Posted by gartface

WAR DADS WHO KICK ASS!

Where did he say that he hated the Diaz bros.? He just said he sided with the Noons family. As do I. The Diaz bros. came into the cage when the Noons family were celebrating their much deserved victory. They were being completely disrespectful and classless by flipping them off and throwing water bottles at them. I'd be pissed too and probably would have reacted like the Noons' camp did.
grappler0000
6/15/08 3:18:10PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by 89vision

Posted by gartface

WAR DADS WHO KICK ASS!

Where did he say that he hated the Diaz bros.? He just said he sided with the Noons family. As do I. The Diaz bros. came into the cage when the Noons family were celebrating their much deserved victory. They were being completely disrespectful and classless by flipping them off and throwing water bottles at them. I'd be pissed too and probably would have reacted like the Noons' camp did.

I agree...I was disgusted.
gartface
6/15/08 3:29:04PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by wolfman

Posted by 89vision

Posted by gartface

WAR DADS WHO KICK ASS!

I agree...I was disgusted.

I as well.
89vision
6/15/08 3:46:24PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by 89vision

Posted by gartface

WAR DADS WHO KICK ASS!

it isnt obvious why i said that? well perhaps gart has been trashing them since the incident, did you think of that before you blindly wrote that?

besides you people are naive if you think the diaz brothers started it, his dad started talkin' smack after nate flipped noons off for disrespecting nicks performance (you can hear noons dad scream at them calling them all sorts of names provoking chaos) all nick was doing was issuing a challenge and before he could goldberg asked if noons wanted a rematch and all he had to say was "hey audience im too full of myself to answer, did he deserve a rematch" nick was spot on saying noons was scared, both nick and nate would tool noons (minus the cuts)
gartface
6/15/08 4:04:53PM

Posted by 89vision
it isnt obvious why i said that? well perhaps gart has been trashing them since the incident, did you think of that before you blindly wrote that?

besides you people are naive if you think the diaz brothers started it, his dad started talkin' smack after nate flipped noons off for disrespecting nicks performance (you can hear noons dad scream at them calling them all sorts of names provoking chaos) all nick was doing was issuing a challenge and before he could goldberg asked if noons wanted a rematch and all he had to say was "hey audience im too full of myself to answer, did he deserve a rematch" nick was spot on saying noons was scared, both nick and nate would tool noons (minus the cuts)

Hahahaha. Did you even watch the interview, and hear Karl Noons Sr.'s side of the story? Nate was apparently talking trash to him and threw a water bottle at him. Haha I love the "minus the cuts" addition. You act like their faces just magically start bleeding, and don't start bleeding because they're getting pounded on.
89vision
6/15/08 4:39:48PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by 89vision

Hahahaha. Did you even watch the interview, and hear Karl Noons Sr.'s side of the story? Nate was apparently talking trash to him and threw a water bottle at him. Haha I love the "minus the cuts" addition. You act like their faces just magically start bleeding, and don't start bleeding because they're getting pounded on.

did i even watch? is that a serious question or a smartass reply? now you see my problem with your whole opinion on this, watch the order of events in which they happen instead of being bias, nick comes into the ring to challenge noons, but before he can say anything noons gets cocky asking his home town audience, nate then flipps him and his crew off, therefore noons and his dad started it the chaos, nick didnt even get to say anything before noons ran his mouth about nick not deserving a rematch

oh and yeah nick was on his way to winning the fight minus the cuts
gartface
6/15/08 4:47:19PM

Posted by 89vision

How can you know what happened on the video? Nate Diaz isn't in the picture. I'm saying listen to Karl Noons Sr.
And Nick was definitely not on his way to winning that fight, he couldn't keep Noons down and was getting smashed on the feet.
89vision
6/15/08 4:54:14PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by 89vision

How can you know what happened on the video? Nate Diaz isn't in the picture. I'm saying listen to Karl Noons Sr.
And Nick was definitely not on his way to winning that fight, he couldn't keep Noons down and was getting smashed on the feet.

i watched karls dads face before and after karl talked to the audience and if you look at nates hand (middle finger) as soon as karl disses nicks performance, nate flicks them off, then his dad gets mad starting the chaos which was started by nate which was started by noons trash talking

gomi did the same thing and nick gogo'ed him, damnit i hate cut endings
backalley101
6/15/08 5:12:30PM
You need not hug them nuts so hard . The Diaz brothers are both gangbangers who fight in MMA .They have no respect for the sport go back to the hood with that punk shit .
89vision
6/15/08 5:35:59PM

Posted by backalley101

You need not hug them nuts so hard . The Diaz brothers are both gangbangers who fight in MMA .They have no respect for the sport go back to the hood with that punk shit .

im not a fan of either of them, chill brah
wolfman
6/15/08 7:05:45PM

Posted by 89vision

Posted by gartface

Posted by 89vision

i watched karls dads face before and after karl talked to the audience and if you look at nates hand (middle finger) as soon as karl disses nicks performance, nate flicks them off, then his dad gets mad starting the chaos which was started by nate which was started by noons trash talking

gomi did the same thing and nick gogo'ed him, damnit i hate cut endings

I hate cut stoppages too......

The thing is gomi was gassed and the fight was a lot closer than the Noons fight. Noons had a full gas tank and was tooling Nick in the stand up and stuffing nearly all his takedowns(except at the end of the 1st). In the 2nd, KJ would have kept pounding away at Diaz's face/sprawling and brawling. Diaz would have had at least one eye closed shut by the time that round was threw...We probably would have seen more failed takedown attempts and butt scoots from Diaz and the same victor at the end. Yeah, if Diaz can get Noons down he has a GREAT shot at subbing KJ, yet I don't see that happening in their rematch. Cut stoppages suck, wish I could have seen KJ continue to pound away and finish the fight for REAL.
JimiMak
6/15/08 7:50:14PM
This is what I wrote in the other thread, and it's about all I have to say on it.

I haven't seen the tape, but this shouldn't have been allowed by the promoter. Diaz never should've gotten into the cage, or been able to get in. Trash talk is one thing. This isn't pro wrestling, and that isn't professional. Just adds another reason to hate Nick Diaz. I don't think he's "hurting" the sport the way some would say. But he's an unsportsmanlike crybaby retard (sorry, acts like one) He goes after ppl in the hospital and after their matches? wtf?! Any promoter who would hire him to be on their show is an idiot. I don't care how good he is (he's only good, he's not great). Beating Gomi is gonna wind up being the only worthwhile thing he ever does, and that got taken from him cuz he couldn't pass a drug test.